djay
Don Juan
Hi there,
I've recently found 2 films that are good for getting the right attitude/getting over an LTR.
The first one that I always watch is American Beauty. Although not a perfect example of don juanism by any stretch, Kevin Spacey shows a great way to get over a relationship. He concentrates on himself, working out and doing what he enjoys. Does he go wussing back to his exwife? No! He transforms himself into a happy, content alpha in great shape.
Another film I saw last night was Alfie, with Jude Law. He portrays a hell of a lot of the principles of being a badboy/playa/don juan. Again, as it's a film, it's not completely realistic, but is good just for seeing someone with the kind of attitude we ought to have. Unfortunately this kind of falls apart a bit in the middle of the film, but pretty good none the less.
What do you think? Is there any other films that you find good for reminding you that you're a man and you can do whatever the hell you want (we all need it from time to time!)
Peace Out!
I've recently found 2 films that are good for getting the right attitude/getting over an LTR.
The first one that I always watch is American Beauty. Although not a perfect example of don juanism by any stretch, Kevin Spacey shows a great way to get over a relationship. He concentrates on himself, working out and doing what he enjoys. Does he go wussing back to his exwife? No! He transforms himself into a happy, content alpha in great shape.
Another film I saw last night was Alfie, with Jude Law. He portrays a hell of a lot of the principles of being a badboy/playa/don juan. Again, as it's a film, it's not completely realistic, but is good just for seeing someone with the kind of attitude we ought to have. Unfortunately this kind of falls apart a bit in the middle of the film, but pretty good none the less.
What do you think? Is there any other films that you find good for reminding you that you're a man and you can do whatever the hell you want (we all need it from time to time!)
Peace Out!