Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting is good.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk how many of you are you are into martial arts here, but if you’re not, change that. You know how tapping into the primal part of a woman’s brain is important and all that with game and red pill?

Ok. So I THINK this works the same for us. Fight other men. It radiates off of you somehow. When I started TRT, I noticed women would look at me more. A LOT more. RIGHT AWAY

(no, it was NOT the additional muscle mass which takes TIME and a certain DIET to build)

Almost like they felt/smelled it. And my gf at the time, showed me more affection. Anyway.... so with this fighting shyt, the same thing is happening. Its. Amazing.

Any fighting against an opponent on a regular basis (preferably once much better than you) works wonders for some reason. Plus... now I’m a ninja.

Been taking juijitsu 5 times a week. Boxing twice a week. With my bodybuilding-ish stuff still in place after 12 years of lifting consistently. Am I tired? Sure. But also, no. Cuz my test levels are like 1200.

Anyway.... yes gentlemen... just fight. Our bodies know how to, and are kind of meant to. In juijitsu when I get tossed or slammed on my back, or choked out, my reaction is always laughter right after. A child like genuine and innocent laughter. And I never laugh. I’m a grumpy fvck. So that’s saying a lot.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy to see anyone involved in martial arts, and agree with a lot of what you said. Just fyi, though, you are still in the newbie phase where you have to exert a lot of energy, because you're new to it. I went through the same thing my first year. I got into great shape, bc I was always getting my ass kicked and fighting back against better people. About two years in, one starts to understand leverage and technique, and the way that they beat muscle when applied correctly. Most martial arts are Asian in origin, and Asian men tend to be smaller. That is the point of learning chokes and joint locks - a small guy with training will beat a big guy who has only muscle. The more muscle and energy you find yourself using, the newer to it you probably are. I have seen guys progress to brown belt in bjj, and get fat as that happens. They dont have to even really exercise in order to win. That is a higher understanding, being able to win without using muscle.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am happy to see anyone involved in martial arts, and agree with a lot of what you said. Just fyi, though, you are still in the newbie phase where you have to exert a lot of energy, because you're new to it. I went through the same thing my first year. I got into great shape, bc I was always getting my ass kicked and fighting back against better people. About two years in, one starts to understand leverage and technique, and the way that they beat muscle when applied correctly. Most martial arts are Asian in origin, and Asian men tend to be smaller. That is the point of learning chokes and joint locks - a small guy with training will beat a big guy who has only muscle. The more muscle and energy you find yourself using, the newer to it you probably are. I have seen guys progress to brown belt in bjj, and get fat as that happens. They dont have to even really exercise in order to win. That is a higher understanding, being able to win without using muscle.
[/

It’s definitely all leverage with BJJ. Absolutely
It’s definitelt all leverage with BJJ. Absolutely

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fighting and acting like a general chit cvnt does attract females, had a couple friends that were crazy like that and they fccked soo many girls.

the girls were fccked in the head but hot..
if they get turned on by men beating the chit out if each other and giving the winner access to her snatch what's that mean about being serous with them lolol

one guy is in prison now and the others have a criminal record..

if one can act like a badass and fvck up beta fagz on the reg without getting into trouble and smashing boat loads of pvs without the law drilling ur virgin azzhole into oblivion hats off

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fighting and acting like a general chit cvnt does attract females, had a couple friends that were crazy like that and they fccked soo many girls.

the girls were fccked in the head but hot..
if they get turned on by men beating the chit out if each other and giving the winner access to her snatch what's that mean about being serous with them lolol

one guy is in prison now and the others have a criminal record..

if one can act like a badass and fvck up beta fagz on the reg without getting into trouble and smashing boat loads of pvs without the law drilling ur virgin azzhole into oblivion hats off
Yep. No question this sort of thing raises testosterone and confidence. But the fighting scene is full of macho guys and damaged women, think about Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson, hahaha.

I mean look at the movie Fight Club. The whole underlying premise was getting out of the corporate world and reclaiming masculinity.

I took a few classes with my son and while I liked the feeling afterwards, it just wasn't fun for me. I would rather lift weights and do other athletic training.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. No question this sort of thing raises testosterone and confidence. But the fighting scene is full of macho guys and damaged women, think about Tito Ortiz and Jenna Jameson, hahaha.

I mean look at the movie Fight Club. The whole underlying premise was getting out of the corporate world and reclaiming masculinity.

I took a few classes with my son and while I liked the feeling afterwards, it just wasn't fun for me. I would rather lift weights and do other athletic training.
I’ve been lifting weights for 14 years. For some reason it’s not the same. And you’d be surprised. These dudes are humble and actually avoid most if not all street rights

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been lifting weights for 14 years. For some reason it’s not the same. And you’d be surprised. These dudes are humble and actually avoid most if not all street rights
here is the thing you did find a good place, with smart people, that is what you should look for, not always you have that luck, and sometimes there is a lot of idiots who belive because they know how to fight they can be a moron, easy to fix after the first try, since they are also cowards.

there is also the style I did some in my life time, I learned also how to use weapons, any kind of weapons, and each have his advantage and disavantages, I also don't like to use locks and fighting in the ground, with some styles use a lot, so I tend to not try these and go for tossing and hiting, there is also how you dela with, everything you describe did not happen to me, it was just something else I wanted to learn, with is the same for lifting, I don't feel much diference, its something I want to do and need so I just do it, don't overthink over it, though I do know the joy of fighting and that was the only thing I could really like, but is kinda hard to move after with all the hits you take

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking to get into boxing in the next few months as soon as I get finances in order with my job and business. I’m saving for a car as well which I use for business so that’s why the wait. My doctor told me martial arts would be a risk for me because I had a total knee replacement almost 2 years ago but definitely looking into boxing plus I want to get a heavy bag for home use as well.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to do BJJ and there is one opening up down the street from me (others are just too far especially in the winter), but the problem is I could only go once a week and they usually want twice at least.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m looking to get into boxing in the next few months as soon as I get finances in order with my job and business. I’m saving for a car as well which I use for business so that’s why the wait. My doctor told me martial arts would be a risk for me because I had a total knee replacement almost 2 years ago but definitely looking into boxing plus I want to get a heavy bag for home use as well.
I would look for weight lifiting before, just to make sure that knee can take the pressure, I busted my knee 2 times and my ankle also 2 times, I can tell you when I started lifiting my legs muscles started to feel better and not hurt as much, anyway consult a medic just to make sure, even though boxing don't get a direct hit, that don't mean it will not take some damage from all the leg movement you usually do

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your looking to fight your an absolute tool and I hope you get your ass beaten. If other men start fights with you DON'T back down and be ready to go. The more masculine you are the more people will try to start **** with you mostly passive aggresively as they are too much of a pvssy to actually confront you as a truly secure strong man wouldn't start something in the first place. This is how I know that anyone who tries to start something will immediately lose as those that are strong and know it NEVER try to start stuff. It is always the little guy that wants to prove something.
Who said anything about me looking to start fights? I’m 6’0 and 215 lbs solid. So.... No one really bothers me. And I don’t bother anyone. However... what’s the saying? I rather be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war? Some shyt like that.