Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fighting? [important]

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't stress enough about how to make an effective, safe fist (for you).

Drow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwah is right on.

Your probably going to come to a confrontation eventually, and when that happens you have to keep your cool. He'll probably be talking **** and will be trying to rile you up, but you can't let it get to you. Keep your calm. He will be calling you all sorts of names, but thats just to get you angry to fight with him. Tell him you won't fight him and walk away.

The ONLY time you fight is WHEN the other person swings at you.

Fighting is the last resort.

.Drow

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys, thanks for all the feedback. today i got to school and everyone was talking about it. i didnt see him the whole day though. he keeps saying he wants to "beat the **** outta me" i dont know guys. im sorta scared but its like he has ALOT of connections. Thats The only reason i havent said anythign yet. If i say somethign to him, he wont listen and will start swinging. i guess i know what i have to do...:(

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people are talking, just let them know you have no quarrel with him. Make it clear you arent loking for a fight and it will be harder for him to lok good starting one. Also, if you are seriously scared, as much as it sounds like squealing, there are times when you should let administration know that you dont feel safe.

you dont need to let them know who said it, but just ask them to keep an eye on you. They will have probably dealt with this stuff before and if you ask them to keep it quiet they probably will other than to watch out for you, especially if you are on good terms with any teachers. They are older and know what its like, they will watch out for you if you ask them.

Seriously man, fighting is not cool and if you can advoid it I would. I have the scar right between my eyes to prove that it doesnt make you look tough.

Keep it safe man. Only fight if you cant get out of it. And if you do look to take him down as fast and clean as possible. You dont want to permanently injure him, but you also want to walk away fom this fight.

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwah thats probalby the best advice ive gotten so far. thanks alot bro. now like, i made the biggest mistake ever. i stayed home today from school. why? i dont ****ing know. im just being an AFC. I should have went and tried to fix things. My confidence is shot. Is there anyway to boost it up again? Yes fighting sucks, but i dont know if i can avoid this much longer.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the scar right between my eyes to prove that it doesnt make you look tough.
I got a stab wound on my hip, more like a big scratch, but chicks think it's the coolest thing in the world.

i stayed home today from school.
Yah, that's a really bad idea. You know the fvcker is intimidating you when you try to avoid him. Maybe you don't have to go all out Rambo on him like I suggest, but don't let him mess with the sh*t that you do from day to day! That's when you know he's winning.

You ask how you get the confidence back? That's how. You set aside the threat that you see, and live your life like it wasn't there. You may be scared or whatnot for a bit, but then you'll realize that you got nothing to fear from him. That's when you get the ultimate confidence. Staying at home and avoiding him will only send you into a scared fit of depression. Don't let that happen. Instead I insist that the next time you see him, look where he is, and walk right by him. Trust me, your confidence will go off the scale, and if he starts sh*t, tell him to back the fvck off, and keep goin.

When he says sh*t like hes out to beat you, he ain't no gangster. He's just waiting for one of those times where you two will meet in front of the school and duke it out. He's not gonna touch you out of the blue. If he was a thug, he'd have kicked your ass the second he found out about you. So the other's are right in the fact that don't take him so seriously.

He's just another one of these stupid kids that try and make themselves look like they're the sh*t. They can be intimidating, but they don't have the heart to seriously harm you, heh. Friends or no friends, they're not gonna help him either way, cuz like I said, he ain't no gangster. 99% of the time, they don't back up fvcks like that.

Don't take him seriously man.

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Roots is right about him just beating your ass if he was serious, and none of the threat BS. The best 'fights' i've seen (well saw one and heard about the other one) looked totally random from the view of anyone who didn't know the whole story. The one I saw was where this ****head was really obnoxious to everyone in class, thought he was hard or something. After class when everyone was walking out a big black kid gave him one punch to the back of the head and knocked him out.

The other one I heard about the period after (news travels quick) where somebody was talking about what he'd do to a girl sexually (not malicious or anything, but graphic and the guy was trying to be funny). Too bad he didn't realise her boyfriend was in the class :D :D :D :D

Gave him a black eye and knocked him down but nothing too serious. Still though, that's what someone who is serious does. None of this 'BRING IT ON U AINT NOTHIN IM GONNA BEAT UR ASS' crap. It's nonsense, people do that when they doubt themselves or are pusses.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, some people here need to chill out. This is teeny-bopper stuff, and you shouldn't fall victim to it. For anyone over the age of twelve, threats of physical violence against other people are highly illegal and carry harsh criminal penalties. If you are at all worried that this guy is going to approach you, make sure you don't think like a kid! You are no longer a minor (In the U.S. anyhow) and the way adults solve a problem like this is by calling the police.

If you have heard he is going to approach you, but you aren't sure enough to take action, just give him a call at home and ask. Talk to him as if you are trying to clear something up and help him out. "Hey, this is so-and-so, i dunno you might find this hard to believe but someone was telling me that you threatened to attack me! How weird is that!" Now chances are he's going to say something like "Yeah *******, you stole my girlfriend!" Say something like, "Jeez dude I'm sorry. I've got nothing against you." Then with a very concerned, incredulous voice, "You aren't going to physically attack me though, right?"

If he at this point still holds that he's going to hurt you, it's in your best interest to file a police report, or at the very least TALK to a police officer or trustworthy adult (NOT a parent, but an unbiased witness) about what is going on. When you confront each other the next day and you end up breaking his arm, your parents will be much less liable for his hospital bills, and his will be liable for yours. The police will then treat you like a victim instead of a rowdy teenager who participated in a street fight. Innocence is remarkably hard to establish after the fact, and you don't want to have a police record as a violent offender. You won't get one if you reported his threats ahead of time.

Good luck and use your head!

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Good Advice

Very sensible and logical, although I hope no silly fights as stupid as this one end up with broken bones...

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe people here will actually fight over a girl (in this situation). Dont fight. honestly. whats the point?
So what, you beat him up. Big deal.
If he has friends, they will come and beat your ass. If you were a senior as well, they probably wouldnt, but your not. So that means they have absolutely no reason to be scared of you.
Think about it like this.
You hit him in the face, he falls on his head, breaks his skull, dies.
You feel like going to jail for manslaughter over a girl?
I wouldnt.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You havent read anything have you? WE arent saying to fight, we are saying do everything you can to advoid a fight.

If he still starts throwing punches we are saying make sure you are the one who walks away.

That is all we are saying.

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

Wow, some people here need to chill out. This is teeny-bopper stuff, and you shouldn't fall victim to it. For anyone over the age of twelve, threats of physical violence against other people are highly illegal and carry harsh criminal penalties. If you are at all worried that this guy is going to approach you, make sure you don't think like a kid! You are no longer a minor (In the U.S. anyhow) and the way adults solve a problem like this is by calling the police.

That is just going to make him look like a wuss. That will actually hurt him more than do him good. Its logical but doesn't work. Whats worse a few bruises or a hurt self esteem.

I wouldn't fight until they threw the first swing, but when he does swing just remember the wise words of LL Cool J "Mama said knock you out"

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
BIG PROMBLEM NOW GUYS! The 4th day of this little fiasco and everyone has been talking about it. The school office heard and got him suspended. Now everyone thinks i ratted on him. SH*T GUYS! WHAT DO I DO!?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slickdon
BIG PROMBLEM NOW GUYS! The 4th day of this little fiasco and everyone has been talking about it. The school office heard and got him suspended. Now everyone thinks i ratted on him. SH*T GUYS! WHAT DO I DO!?
Don't do a damn thing. no one will care in a few days. It doesn't matter.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by next week it will be forgotten. The most important thing now is to show no fear. Act like nothing is happening and it is more likely to go away.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by slickdon
Suspended? . . Oh, that's bad.
Kwah and whatsupwiddat gave good advices on this.
Yea, keep it cool and don't skip school!

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol the dude's suspended? Who gives a **** bout him. People can think whatever the **** they want to. How old are you? You'll learn to disregard other people's thoughts when your in the higher grades.

If there's still a fight, I suggest not to fight.

Donno bout you guys, but in my city, fights usually mean knives and ****.

If it's just a fight with fists then you'd live, but with knives your likely dead or severely injured.

Man, even martial artists try to avoid fights, why shouldn't you?