Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fighting? [important]

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i have a quick question for all you skinny guys out there. first let me tell you my situation.

i dated this girl for a little while. we split up. she just started going out with one of the most popular kids, and probably one of the biggest bullys, in my school. now the problem. the girl still likes me. shes told her boyfriend and they split up. now, he wants to beat me up. the problem. im not in to fighting. im only about 135lbs and skinny. hes a well built 17 year old who has ALOT of connections. is the only way threw this to face him face to face? i hope not. because i dont want to look like a wuss you know? any suggestions?

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you shouldn't fight over a girl, it'll only put her on a pedestal!!

but if it's something you'll have to do to survive just play it ugly, kick him in the groin, stick fingers in his eyes and hit him in the upper lip, things that you don't need much strenght for, but'll hurt like hell.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I grew up in Boston, and still there, Ill tell you what it's like. If this guy wants to start sh*t, don't back down man. I understand that he might kick your azz. If this guy is that much bigger than you, you won't look like a puzzy gettin rocked by him. Listen man, I doubt in the first place that he's gonna do anything once he with you face to face anyway. But let it be man. I had the **** kicked out of me too before. The thing is I came back, busted up his face, and broke a few of his ribs. The guy was in the hospital for a fvcking month. None of his friends came after me or none of my guyz after that.

Fight him man. Do the best you can. Don't stop either, if you manage to get him down beat him until he's about to die. If you mutilate this fvcker enough, he won't have the courage to look at you no more.

It don't matter if you skinny or none, do your best man. Theres not much more that you can do. Don't try to avoid him and sh*t like that. It only makes them feel more powerful. And like anything else in life man, a lot of it is confidence. If you scared of this guy, you will lose. If you can look him in the face and you feel nothin, he dont stand a chance.

Don't be intimidated by his goddamned friends. Tell me some background that the guy has. Some people have friends that will not do sh*t. Like what kinda guy is he? rocker... whatever.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a girl I used to think that she was really hot.
Okay, she turned out being really stupid so I lost my intrest.
I didn't treat her any different than a normal girl. (and this was when I was AFC)

But somehow (like many other girls;)) got really interested in me.
She broke up with her current boyfriend without even knowing my IL on her..
I give her 'One of the most stupidest things anyone has done for Hot Ice' award.

Anyways his boyfriend called me of course and threated me with some BS.
I tried to calm him and shiet, well as you can quess he didn't listen.
But I've never seen him beating me up.

So what I'm trying to say here is that much of these threating guys want just to scare you away by threatening you...

Some of them don't have balls to actually beat you up.
Still some of them do.
So be prepared for a fight.
And most importantly Have fun!

Roots got a lots of point in his post.
When you are the smaller guy, you are definetely not the wussiest here...
It actually shows a lot of balls to fight.
Go for it man!

BUT actually more information about this guy could be also useful.
Daam this testosterone, now I wanna fight somebody.:rolleyes:

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks alot guys. roots, let me tell you about this guy. he fights everyone. hes a tough guy. i feel ya on that whole thning with confidince. thats a key but im you AFC so i anit got much! im trying my hardest to follow the ways of the bible and tryin to follow my heart as well. im a lover not a fighter, ive been in fights before when i lived in edison but now im all laid back. i know how to fight i just get all flusterd now and i just want to be chill with everyone. well thanks for you advice and if you have any advice with fighting in front of kids in school, at school. hit me up. thanks

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell the guy that it isn't ur fault that he is an AFC and that his gurl left him for u. tell him to get over it and then say "if u need help with women then see me and ill try to help u not be a p*ssy anymore"
however, this is prolly gonna piss him off even more and he'll definitely wanna fight u, but damn it's gonna be funny as hell when u tell him that crap. then he'll look like a loser if he beats u up neway, cuz he let u get to him.
neway, post bak on here wat happens, im kinda interested
=)

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
SO the word today peeps is PRIDE.Do you have it or not?

I woudnt elt anyone stand against me and Im not some kind of super muscled guy.Im just your regular guy but with a trill:If someone wants to start **** I will go TO THE END.

Like,I kicked a guys ass after he told me I looked like a fag and he tried to hit me.Then he told me that we were even(I was ****ing owning him) and that we could stop.Well I told him:Well,you began to play with me and now you dont like the game anymore?Too bad.....I love it.

Showing confidence can be a good part of your success in ass kicking.

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
but if it's something you'll have to do to survive just play it ugly, kick him in the groin, stick fingers in his eyes and hit him in the upper lip,

ARE YOU A RETARD? Some people watch The 3 Stooges and take that crap seriously or something. DO NOT STICK ANYTHING IN HIS EYE. You might blind him.

Hit him in the upper lip? Emm, actually I think there's more nerve endings in the lower lip, not that it's going to matter anyway since you're not going to have exactly precise aim in a fight :-\.

Hitting in the groin? I wouldn't suggest it unless you can play it off. If you're going to do it i'd suggest doing it DIRECTLY after he throws the first punch, then lower him to the ground and punch him a couple times. You don't want to look like a ***** when you do this (although it's hard to avoid). Keep in mind though, if you've never hurt your nuts, what happens:

1) You're stunned, your brain can't process everything at once I guess.

2) You start to feel this huge pain in your nuts, it's not like cut/bruise pain though; It's internal and much worse.

3) The pain travels up into your stomach and stays there for awhile, you're pretty much immobilized. This is the worst part.

4) Depending on how badly you've been crushed your balls might turn blueish/purplish and be extremely sore for a while.

I wouldn't suggest doing it to anyone.

The actual fight, don't back down but don't yell/scream at him or cuss or anything. If he's the one acting like a fool than even if you do get pummeled you win, in a sense.

I'd suggest playing with a speed bag/punching bag for a minute or 2 before. At the very least punch someones hands. Don't tire yourself out but it works the muscles used for punching and you're much faster/more powerful directly after.

Try to block a bit, during the fight you won't notice most small hits (unless he hits hard, and dead on), but afterwards after the adrenoline goes away you'll be in pain. Blocking betters everything.

Learn from experience.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Such amateurs, all of you. Don't you idiots know violence is the last answer ( for personal confrontations, not for war)?

You idiots are talking about "dont bak down man he is a puzzy and he wont fite you and you wil beet him down lol!!!11"

Stupid idea. Don't fight. I get pushed sometimes, but I don't swing and bust people's lips senselessly. I only fight under extreme circumstances, and find that quick shots to painful areas such as joints, stomach under rib cage, and groin work fine. But I condone you not to attack, whether or not you are confronted. If you are smart: you won't fight, and especially not over a girl.

The rest of you who talk about being ghetto and "whippin ass", grow up. Fighting doesn't fix a damn thing when you guys are growing up and don't understand the meaning of pride and defeat.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO GIRL IS WORTH FIGHTING OVER!!!! REPEAT OVER IN YOUR THICK HEADS...

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to agree with WUWD and Sux2bu on this one, fighting is not the answer. Especially over a girl. If it was something extremely personal or life-threatening, then I say give it all you've got. But a girl? And the guy is a lot bigger than you? Talk your way out of it, or if worst comes to worst run. If you don't play it safe, you'll regret it when you're in the hospital.

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
and find that quick shots to painful areas such as joints, stomach under rib cage, and groin work fine
Joints? Are you trying to break someones bone? Stomach? Only if you can get a good strong hit in, and they don't have much muscle in their stomach. Groin? See above.

slickdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i aggree with not fighting. i wont back down though. thanks

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you can avoid fighting completely, do so. but if this guy starts getting physical take a baseball bat and break some kneecaps.
but thats the last resort, 90% of fights can be avoided simply by talking calmly,but if he's the type that will jump you no matter what you say...make motherfvcker a cripple.

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO GIRL IS WORTH FIGHTING OVER!!!! REPEAT OVER IN YOUR THICK HEADS...
If you are smart: you won't fight, and especially not over a girl.
Ok guyz, listen this ain't no longer about the girl. She's out of the picture, nobody is fighting for her. I dunno about you, but when someone says sh*t to my face, I take it personally. The girl don't matter no more. If a guy wants to beat me, I don't care what the fvck he's doing it for. No matter why he started sh*t, it's still directed at me, and I'll be damned if I don't fight back.

I get pushed sometimes, but I don't swing and bust people's lips senselessly. I only fight under extreme circumstances, and find that quick shots to painful areas such as joints, stomach under rib cage, and groin work fine.
I dunno how you live with yourself. Maybe my ego is extremely overinflated, but I find I ain't the only one.

The rest of you who talk about being ghetto and "whippin ass", grow up. Fighting doesn't fix a damn thing when you guys are growing up and don't understand the meaning of pride and defeat.
You sound like my grandpa. This guy is gonna defend himself, and his reputation. Maybe you're past these kinds of problems, and you can take getting checked in the hallways at school, but many of us are not as mature as you. I can't seem to let go of my ego the same way that you can, and if this guy can, well then that's great. Hell take a reputation hit and live with it. Otherwise he can listen to our "whoopin ass" suggestions. For me, fighting fixes plenty.

let me tell you about this guy. he fights everyone. hes a tough guy. i feel ya on that whole thning with confidince. thats a key but im you AFC so i anit got much! im trying my hardest to follow the ways of the bible and tryin to follow my heart as well. im a lover not a fighter, ive been in fights before when i lived in edison but now im all laid back. i know how to fight i just get all flusterd now and i just want to be chill with everyone. well thanks for you advice and if you have any advice with fighting in front of kids in school, at school. hit me up.
There you go man, he fights with everyone. What you need to understand, that no mater how you do in the fight you win. If you can make him wear a few things on his face afterwards, you'll have done fine. As for confidence, you don't have to worry, I find that it's in your blood. When you're up against the guy, and you can see him, and you see no alternative but to fight, the confidence comes. Just don't worry about it, it'll come when you need it, everybody has it. Sometimes it's ok for a down-to-earth guy to fight. It happens.

Don't back down, and do your best man. I'm sure the guy isn't after a criminal record, so you dont have to worry about him sending you to the hospital. But he should be worried about you, cuz as soon as you disable him in any way, like Dr.Eggman said, give him all you got.

WUWD and NYC Dude are right if you're the one trying to start sh*t, but if the guy is really after trying to make himself gain back the respect that you made him lose by DJing his girl, give him all you got and beat him to the ground. His goal right now, is not that he's mad that he lost the "love of his life" but rather he lost the respect that he had. And ill tell you, if someone messes with your respect, you'll be after anything that'll get it back for you. Its a primitive thing, but that doesn't change the fact that he'll still be after it.

Last edited:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Roots. Violence is primitive.

People don't bother me cause I give the impression that I'm a loose cannon if you piss me off. People like me on the whole. The ones who don't like me get ridiculed, not hit. I'm not stupid enough to get expelled from a expensive school.

And keep in mind the guy is a 135pund 15 year old, and he's facing a well-built senoir. I think it's best to avoid it. And what's the use of fighting?

"WOW HE DISSED ME NOW I HAV TO BEET HIS ASS LOL!!!11"

Guess what? Win or lose, you still lose. It's like racing minivans: even if your're a winner, you're a loser.

Only dumb sh|ts fight without a cause.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, heres the straightest advice I can give you. Dont let him get to you, if he starts something with you just tell him you dont want to fight him and have nothing against him.

If its in public you can use the, how tough do you have to be to take out someone half your size arguement. Try to talk your way out of it if at all possible.

However, if he throws a punch take him down, and I mean take him down. Break his nose, bend his fingers back, go for the solar plexus, hell if he looks like he's going to really hurt you fight dirty, its not about pride if he's looking to hospitalize you, its about survival.

I am the last person in the world to get in a fight, but if you do make sure you walk away from it no matter what. Oh and don't go down, if you go down your dead.

Volatile Spot

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's about survival...

I agree to not fight at all, however, if you have to fight I have to tell you to disregard anything else these other people have said.

Somebody said to break his kneecaps? WHAT THE ****? Do you realise that a broken knee in HS means 20+ years when you get old of pain and agony? Over a fight? And if he's an athlete that ruins any chances for him getting anywhere with it.

A fight isn't some brute fight for survival (unless it is), it's a planned experience (usually). If someone attacks you on a dark street at night than by all means cripple him but if you're just bloodying someones face than do it and get it over with. It won't be more than a minute or 2 at most and you really get to see yourself. Fights are FUN. Don't ruin it by seriously injuring him or getting yourself injured. I've been in a few fights, and i've never been hurt any worse than the other guy. However, if he pulled a knife or a bat on me than i'm prepared to run (knives kill) or break a wrist/arm or worse depending on how ****ty he was. On the other hand, if you bring a weapon of any sorts i'm seriously rooting for the other guy.

If you can't talk your way out of the fight, remember that you want to connect with your index and middle finger knuckles.

Wrap your thumb OVER your fingers, not under. Take your fingers and curl them so that they are right below the pads right below where your fingers connect on your palm (pads = those things directly opposite your knuckles on your palm. Then clench your hand close and bring your thumb over the your fingers (on the mid part of your fingers, in between the second and last knuckles on your finger. Your hand should be in a fairly tight ball now with your thumb holding everything close.

If you punch someone with your thumb under your other fingers it will probably break it.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volatile Spot, thanks for 'how to make your hand a fist' -tip :D

slickdon:
Ok. Don't fight him if you can avoid it.