Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fighting against her boyfriend?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I had a situation when I met a girl in my neighborhood about a week ago, who just moved here. I put some moves on her and she seemed pretty interested in me.

Today Afternoon, I went into her house and she showed me around... (showed me her bedroom last) When I entered into her room I told her, "Hey, your room is pretty darn clean!" She gave me a bright smile and gives me a hug saying, "Thanks I love you." and soon we started talking. I asked her for something to drink.

She brought me a drink and in a moment all of a sudden she reached and kissed me. I knew she had a b/f but didn't really give a sh*t.

The bad part.........................

Her boyfriend found out about this somehow and when i went outside to talk to her about this he came screeching in his busted up mustang and got out with his AFC friends. Soon enough I turned around to leave and he grabbed my shoulders, as much as i didn't want to fight.. I had to. They were pretty easy to beat up and i'm not scared if they come again but I just feel like I hurt the girl and think she has a little hate for me now. I'm not going to apologize but I want an apologe from her..

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, in my opinion you did the exact thing you should have. I hope you left some marks on these guyz so that they remember what fvcks they are when they look in the mirror in the morning. You're deffinitely right in wanting an apology from her. You pretty much set yourself up as a strong, confident, and maybe a bit violent guy in her standards. If she don't apologize for that sh*t you should let her be and move on. If she'd a kept her mouth shut, you wouldn't have to have kicked their asses all over her front yard. Hold your own man.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is trouble waiting to happen. Don't trust her.. When a girl says "I love you.." openly the way she did, chances are she wasn't sincere. Oh, she may love your wallet. Don't be so gullible man.

Reaction score
yeah dude if you had a gf and u kissed another girl would you tell your gf ?? I don't think so unless you had the warped mind of a trouble-seeking girl.

avoid

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soon as i saw the line "somehow he found out about it" i knew what u had on ur hands.

some girls are just plain psycho bro. Drama queens who really dont deserve the gift of life.

10 to 1 chance she told her bf u were coming over just so that that EXACT situation would ensue.

What she prolly wasnt expecting was that you kicked all their asses.

Ditch the b1tch.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice. I thought this was another "should I fight him" thread.

You shouldn't expect an apology although you deserve one. So just don't talk to her anymore.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad someone out there still has balls. I'm so scared to fight someone right now, i'll tell you guys why. These 2 guys were at a teen club the other night, and one of the guys g/fs was like "Hey, thats my ex. Kick his ass." and so he walks up, hits the guy 3 times, dude falls back, hits a pole, goes into a seizure.

The guy who got hit broke the bone above his eye, shattered his jaw, broke his nose, and also broke his cheekbone, not to mention the seizure. makes ya think a little.

Anyway, im not sure why i posted this, just to slow some of you guys down.

But you didn't really have a choice in the matter, so good job.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
I'm glad someone out there still has balls. I'm so scared to fight someone right now, i'll tell you guys why. These 2 guys were at a teen club the other night, and one of the guys g/fs was like "Hey, thats my ex. Kick his ass." and so he walks up, hits the guy 3 times, dude falls back, hits a pole, goes into a seizure.

The guy who got hit broke the bone above his eye, shattered his jaw, broke his nose, and also broke his cheekbone, not to mention the seizure. makes ya think a little.

Anyway, im not sure why i posted this, just to slow some of you guys down.

But you didn't really have a choice in the matter, so good job.
If it ever happened,I would get the guy once I egt back allright and I would hire a proffessional for the b!tch.