Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fight Night Round 2

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hey guys, just picked up my copy of FNR2

The game seems to be harder than last years version. I havn't played the first one in quiet awhile so I was a little rusty. The game is somewhat more realstic with the addition of the EA cutman. (one of the coolest things ive seen EA do) You actually get to take control of the cutman and control the swelling and the cutting on your fighter. YOu only have 30 seconds so you have to be really quick about what you want to do.

The graphics look absolutly gorgous....even better than last years version. Then again I could be biased since im playin the game on my 36 inch wide screen HD tv! (cheap pop)

My biggest win so far came when I knocked out Joe Fraizer with Roy Jones Jr. It took me nine freakin rounds! but....I did it.

Anyone else got this game and if so do you like it?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have it....

Its going to take some getting used to, thats for sure. I used to play the first online all the time.

I am having a hard time changing the controller configuration. Do you know how to do this? It lets me change it in the profile, but it never seems to take effect in the game, and I keep having to use the stupid analog stick to throw punches.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, you can't use the buttons anymore. Which I believe is great. Since all those button mashers just liked using the buttons.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can use them though, if you go to My Corner and then Options, you can choose different controller configurations in the profiles. Fight Night 2004 also used the analog stick to throw punches, but you could change it in that. For some reason I can't figure out how to do it.

You must be able to somehow since I see the different configurations....

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mannn, I so wanna get this game. But in Australia it doesnt come out until another week. DAMN.

I have read all about it though, being able to punch on the move will be the best addition to it, that and being able to move weight divisions!

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Punching on the move is beautiful, especially with Ali....

Example: I was movin to the side and he started doin like his foot shufflin. It was sweet. I landed a right Jab, which caught my oppent off guard, then a left, then a right cross. The crowd went nuts. I know i'll sound like Ali when I say this but... It was so graceful and pretty. You can also knock a guy down with one hit.

Example: I was fighting Sonny Liston ( who I think is TOO hard in the game. The dude is like a tank! He was beatin the h*ll out of me. I parry one of his crosses and nail him right in the chin his arse falls like a tree. Of course he got up and TKO'd me in the next round but the knockdown allowed me ot win one round! :p

I wish I had XBOX live so I could play online..

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try fightin Sonny Liston. I still havn't been able to knock that huge b*stard out yet.