Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fifth part – Deepening the art of conversation

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tested and tested now for a while what does work in conversation and what do not work in conversation. I have tried this with my friends, my enemies and strangers. Many of my theories have not worked but most of them have. I will share with you the result of these tests. It may seem that you are humiliating yourself, but in the contrary you are humiliating the other person without him knowing.

Section I – General Rules

I think the general rule is that people want to feel that they are bigger, better and smarter than the person they are communicating with, unless o course the person idolizes the other. Feeling superior to another person is logical like everything in the human nature. When we feel superior we feel better about ourselves, we get positive emotions, a better self esteem. Inside all of us there is usually something that we believe makes us better than others in a way or another. Most people look for validation everyday. If you act superior to another then that person will start to hate you or at least dislike you very much. When someone seems just a little more superior than another instant connection is formed; the person becomes attached to the other so it can experience the wonderful emotions again.

Another deep level connector is trust. If we trust a person so much so we reveal what we think inside then we feel very strong connective emotions to that person. Think of sometime you were sad and a person comforted you, didn’t you feel more connected to the person you told what troubled you to? Another example of this can be if someone tells you a secret. You are the only one that will know about this and thus you feel special.

Section II – Techniques for connection

A year ago I didn’t say more than hundred words per day. I was introvert, lived in my own world hoping against hope that my life would change to the better. I watched movies and dreamed about me being a star, while I knew I was ugly, asocial and unwanted. At one point I even wanted to commit suicide since I was always alone and bullied by half of the school. One thing changed this.

I was walking down a corridor and suddenly one of the most beautiful girls in the school said hi to me. I fell in love instantly, the first person who validated my existence. I remember that I stopped in her tracks and from that moment I swore to myself that I would change my life to the better. Since I was such an introverted person I started to look for the meaning of connection and the art of conversation everywhere. All the things I will say are the result of this yearlong learning. This story is a good example of seduction in its most simple forms. Fulfilling a need in the other person. I wanted someone to care about me, and she fulfilled my desire. Seduction is just about that, tapping into another person’s needs and fulfilling them; but on to the techniques.

Lecturing
People have a deep knowledge about something in their life, an interest, a hobby or just experience. They all want to talk endlessly about it if they just can find a person who listens. I am not suggestion you to listen for hours about something that bores you, just listen to what the person has to say about it. Seem like you are learning something from what the person is saying. Ask questions and watch the joy on their faces as they answer them with ease. The trick here is not to ask too advanced questions since their knowledge will seem shallower to them then. If you look down at their interest or hobby and they discover it, they WILL start to hate you. You cannot fix this easy, you are insulting their divine knowledge about their innermost interests and that will lead to destruction of any conversation or seduction. People will banish persons who bring them pain.

Tell about beliefs or own ideas
If a person has a belief to talk about, follow the same procedure here too. Do not criticize their ideas or beliefs since they again are so private and intimate. Listen to their ideas and seem enlightened by the logic in their theories, ideas or beliefs. You must seem to be sincere or you will have to use total honesty to restore the relationship to its basics.

Winning arguments
We all like to be right, right? People like to be the winner of an argument since it is extreme compliment to their intelligence. If you in some unfortunate way get yourself into an argument, play along for a while and then do a total surrender where your arguments seems to have vanished and the other persons logic convince you. If you want to be right and win the argument, people will not listen anyway. The only thing you manage to do is to reinforce their own belief instead of convincing them to yours. You will also stir up negative emotions that will bring them pain. We remember what people do with people that bring them pain! And the most fatal, you are insulting their intelligence and seem superior!

Listening to stories
People love to hear stories about the things they like. If the person like romance, then take her out on a walk in the night where the stars shine and tell them the romantic story about Stozyss and Halbo. You should have isolated the desires of the person so that you can make up a story beforehand that includes all this things. This is EXTREMELY effective in seduction since you can tell the story and describe the environment around you and mirror all the actions in the story to what you do yourself. This will create the sense like they are inside the story! And the brain has hard to differ from pictures of fantasy and reality!

“Halbo looked into her eyes *look into her eyes* and grabbed her hands like this *show her how he did* and slowly said with a gentle voice that is passionate to hear. *look into her eyes and talk gentle with passion* “You enchant me, when I look into your eyes I am transfixed. As much as my heart desire, I wish nothing more than to feel the smooth texture of your lips and the fresh taste of a first kiss.” Then he slowly moved towards her *move towards her* and gave her the most wonderful kiss she has ever been given. *kiss her*” (If she is positive then you can start telling her all matter of things after this. She will listen to every word and associate them to her. For example you can say, “and she just felt that her trapped emotions once again could be reawakened, opening the gates to her heart for a spring after the winter.”)

Pretty simple. Oh, by the way, that story will seem very AFC for the most o you. I encourage you that the term AFC is very different from person to person. If a desperate need of a person involves you to be AFC then it is nothing to worry about, the feelings you stir up will cover this for that time. Remember that you are just doing a roll in a play. You are NOT an AFC if you are only playing.

Total honesty
This involves for the person to barren his soul to another in a real or a fake way. I used this technique to restore trust into my friendship with an enemy and former friend. I was very mistrusted and the only way it seemed was that I wanted to tell about everything in my point of view. So I asked him for forgiveness and said that I didn’t want our friendship to die of just one miserable mistake. The key here is to seam dumb and sincere. Tell them a story, which include everything that has happened, in a VERY dumb way of seeing things. I they do not trust you, here’s the key, tell them that they can ask you anything at all and you will answer honestly to everything said. When they ask questions, then answer as you wish, as long as it seem that you are sincere. Try to believe that you are sincere and you will look sincere. I think this is hard to describe like this. I you have questions about it just ask.

Master the art of fluff words
When you talk, try not to just asking questions. It will seem like a cross-examination. Instead try to add some humor, or a short statement of your own perception of the things the other person said. Or tell a little story (funny if you do not know her needs and desires). Never just ask questions.

Use silence
I read a post about silence on this page and I do not know if this is added to that post. Silence is a great tool to use. It makes the conversation calm and easy. Using silence can be a little tricky though. You should not always wait a little before saying anything. Sometimes think for a few seconds if it is a tough question. If you are discussing something that you both agree on then saying things hasty is only good because it heightens connection.

Be aware of the other persons mood
Always talk in a slightly similar way as the other person whom you are talking with. If they are sad, add some sadness to your voice, if they are happy, add some happiness or perhaps a little natural smile, as simple as that.

Comments are warmly appreciated!

Dario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lecturing
People have a deep knowledge about something in their life, an interest, a hobby or just experience. They all want to talk endlessly about it if they just can find a person who listens. I am not suggestion you to listen for hours about something that bores you, just listen to what the person has to say about it. Seem like you are learning something from what the person is saying. Ask questions and watch the joy on their faces as they answer them with ease. The trick here is not to ask too advanced questions since their knowledge will seem shallower to them then. If you look down at their interest or hobby and they discover it, they WILL start to hate you. You cannot fix this easy, you are insulting their divine knowledge about their innermost interests and that will lead to destruction of any conversation or seduction. People will banish persons who bring them pain.
For the fifth time I'm telling you all, Boogerman is a genius!

Five stars man :p

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boogerman, your posts may not be the most celebrated or 'famous' here, but keep putting them out like that, and they soon will be.

The stuff you put on here is great, it's stuff that I can apply all the time. Thanks.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, your responses REALLY made my day ;) Feels great if people have any use from the things I write here. Just want to contribute a little for what people have given to me here.

Luscious, if you use it and find out some other ways to use it or some other technique that work, I would be delighted if you told me about it. I am always interrested in learning new things.

Have a GREAT day both of you.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post overall, easily put into practical use. I do however, have one question: Sometimes shouldn't you WIN the conversation? Doesn't part of being a DJ, an alpha male, lie in being the self-confident, powerful leader?

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Similarily I'm not sure if conceding all arguments you have with women is a good idea in a seductive context... it probably is if you want to make and keep friends.

Anyway, fantastic post, feel free to correct me about the above. I might have got your point messed up, or just not know what I'm talking about.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
aznbreakerjrey: Self confidence or power has nothing to do with winning or losing a conversation in most cases. It is a attitude. You should not lose every argument, then people will look down on you, the person should have the illusion of being just a little smarter. Comming with criticism can be good too, but don't focus on that. They key is to make people feel good.

People should learn that being locked into one way of behaving will limit sucess. Being alpha is not always the best choice. Sometimes it is better to play another role if it will more likely give you success.

affirmed: You are absolutely right. Most of these things are best used for strengthening friendship or making friends. This is a very important part of our lives. But I don't know, I think there is a fine line between very good friendship and love. Or at least, it is easier to turn friendship into love than people think. Or maybe I am completely wrong.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. Most of these things are best used for strengthening friendship or making friends. This is a very important part of our lives. But I don't know, I think there is a fine line between very good friendship and love. Or at least, it is easier to turn friendship into love than people think. Or maybe I am completely wrong.
That reply didn't sound too confident :D

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good post.

However, I think a lot of people are more scared or just asocial than you think.

Did you ever get the feeling some people are just afraid of establishing a strong connection?? I feel sometimes people are seemingly too happy witht heir groups of friends and feel they dont need anybody else. Making a connection with someone new seems kinda hard and unnecessary and they become complacent. I, on the other hand, am not like this.

If an opportunity arises to make a great new friend, I'll eb super enthusiastic about it.

Any thoughts?

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't we evil today CR. ;)

JBBrain: I think you have a very important point there. One of the main reason this happen I think is that people do not talk to the persons emotional side. What I mean by that is that most people do not make the other feel good, and what is not giving us any pleasure, we push away.

And as friendship builds on revealing hidden things about oneself this can be hard since most people want to reveal after the other has revealed something, the result is buddies whom you know nothing about. Another reason is that the new person after the aura of excitement has disappeared becomes boring and the other person return to its old friends. If a person are exciting then people will happily get together with that wonderful person. Me, I believe so. Now, I think this is the reason. Thanks for the comment.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post! I coulda sworn you're Dale Carnegie!

By the way, just to add to your post, theres also sincere appreciation. Everybody likes to be appreciated. Not cheap flattery, but REAL appreciation for their service. I read a bit in Dale Carnegie's book about appreciation, and decided to try it out. Wonderful results - everyone seemed happier to help me, and more coorperative. Even my girlfriend was much happier for it.

I think one of the problems with people - even a lot of DJs and players - is that they take too much of an aggressive approach. There is being an alpha male and there is being an overly aggressive idiot. I find that I tend to react negatively to people who take on an aggressive approach, who try to "win" every argument and conversation. I am less likely to coorperate with such people, and won't be as helpful or accepting. If I am like this, then most people will have a similiar mindset. Some alpha males are only alpha within their group - and that is because they do not gain the respect of other people.

Like they say, winning an argument only sends out the message that you think the other person is an idiot.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, and to show my ignorance, who is Dale Carnegie?

Cool thing, I must try that thing out. Thank for the tip and that you filled me out.

The other thing I totaly agree on too. Alpha is not always the solution. Adopt the personality that fit the situation. The apha personality doesn't seem to give me any good results with women, but when I adopt the personality after what I think will fit, then it goes as smooth as ever. Glad some more people think like you.

Like they say, winning an argument only sends out the message that you think the other person is an idiot.
good one!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dale Carnegie wrote a book, "How to Make Friends and Influence People", which discusses a lot of methods of conversation and business relations.

Written in the 1930s, a lot of it still holds importance today (just skip the bits about women - the last chapter is intended for 1930s husbands, not DJs).

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been waiting for a post like this for a long time now. For me i have no problem talkin about the superficial things with a girl. however once ive gotten to know her so well that i know every lil thing about her i find it hard to move the conversation up to the next level.

how do i engage to convo beyound the superficial things?

also for your story idea, should i read and memorize stories? where would you find good romantic stories to use?

p.s. you should make a new post regarding my questions

thanks a lot man, reading your post is like finally meeting someone who know something i desparately want to learn. i found light when i read this post (seriously)

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies: I'll look into that book. Thanks for the tip. :)

Mystik: I am about to make two posts about your questions, one about poetry and storytelling, another one about how to deepen the conversation, I just have to do some live tests before I write it down. The conversation will probably take a week or so, I have to test my ideas and theories first.

Just some quick answers to your questions. The stories you can make up yourself, I can include some in my post, they have to fit the person, have something to do with their interests or their needs. Romance isn't always the best stories to use.

Getting this appreciation from someone really makes all the work worth it. I can't tell how glad I am that someone actually has some use of the things I write.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP!

DraGon_luv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post man, I was not sure i was gona Read all of it , but when i started i could'nt stop,

what was really good about it was it focuses on improving, Us as individuals and our social interations with other, and not really so much on just women.

How can we befriend, impress, charm Women

when we cant even do it to our friends,

Cheers My good man

And HAPPY NEW YEARSSS!!!!