Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

field report

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i ran into this one girl on the stairway at a club in DC, I smiled at her, she smiled at me & i leaned in and introduced myself, while maintaing eye contact & smiling, i bit my bottom lip and LIGHTLY licked my upper lip. i was VERY WELL dressed and conveyed the confidence that lies within. we talk for a moment, i get her number, she says to call soon cause she's going back to college next week. i lean in, pause for a sec to read her, lean in further and make out. i grab her ass, squeeze it and run my hand up her back starting at the small up to the lat. i say goodbye, she walks up the stairs, she turns around, she smiles I smile back, we'll hang out soon.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i go to the bank to make a withdrawal & my teller's cute, really cute. i make solid eye contact give her a confident and almost coy smile, we talk for 2 minutes, i grab a deposit slip, write down my number, she writes hers down, she says she gets off at 4. i smile, turn around, go home and put on some new gear. i go to the parking lot at 4 and text message her "parked in the back, come c me gray coupe ;)". she calls, waves at me, comes out, we get coffee, drinks, make out. the next day she's naked in my apartment and calling me papi.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i see this CUTE blond at the rooftop of this club, she sends me the usual signal, i smile, get a drink, talk to some friends, hug some girls i know, pat some shoulders -- social proof -- she looks at me again, i smile and walk over to her, smile, maintain eye contact, conveying solid confidence, perfect ebb & flow with my speach. we talk for a minute, dance, i lightly caress her arm, starting at the shoulder down to the forearm -- and i ask for her number. she says she has a boyfriend. i say how long? 8 months. i shrug and tell her that would change if she got to know me. she says she wants to give me her number but she's with her friend who knows her boyfriend, i say to meet me on the staircase in 1 minute. she says fukkit, she gives me her phone, i call myself and she was fukking crazy about me at this point. she leans in and kisses me. i grab her right hip, pull her closely toward me and say i'll talk to her later.

Last edited:

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few months ago i was helping a friend move in. it was hot out that day and i had a tank top on -- mind you i'm about 5'9 190 pds 10% bf -- and i'm moving this HUGE couch up the stairs with my friend, this FLY puerto rican girl follows me up the stairs, she walks by and introduces herself. she grins ear to ear looks me up & down & tells me where she lives. at this point i was still an RAFC and said "uh, ok i guess i'll see you around". after i got back from LA i walked over to the apartment and started knocking on 3rd floor doors. the first was a couple of dudes, really cool, the invited me in & we had a couple drinks, i ask about this girl and they say she's across the hallway. i knock on the door, she answers -- she's wearing a bathrobe and there's some dude on the couch. we talk for a bit, she smiles, i smile and look her up & down and hand her my phone. she dials in her number, i call it, we hung out yesterday, already got her texting me "miss you baby", crap like tat.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at the mall killing time & i pass this sunglass kioske & there's this cute little ethnic girl working there. i pass by, make solid eye contact and smile at her, she smiles back. i go to express and buy a pair of jeans and head back to the kioske. i start trying on sunglasses and actually needed a new pair - she starts handing me sunglasses to try on but i didn't like them. i find a pair that i really like, put them on and she says you look really good in those...i say "so do you" with a smile. we talk for a bit, it turns out she's a lot older than i thought. she's 41 and sexy as hell, i ask when her break is, she says in 30 minutes. i go to bloomies and put on some cologne, kill some time, come back say hi, take her out for a few & get her number. she says "but i'm so much older" and i say "DON'T say that, you're looking good to me, i thought you were 30". we'll hang out soon.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
all sounds so easy when you read it.
everything suddenly clicked in my recent & first trip to LA. I finished a tough ass degree and pretty much finished building my physique. i had been reading & practicing the stuff on this site for months and it just hit me - i basically learned how to read body language really well and send out a friendly yet flirtatious vibe - extreme confidence followed and i've been picking up girls nearly every outing ever since.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
a little side note to the first pick up above...i was on my way out at this time, i was walking across the packed dance floor and there was this fly asian girl walking & holding hands w/ this guy. we all got stuck as it was too packed...the guy was looking forward and the girl was looking at me, we made solid eye contact, i smiled, leaned in and made out with her for about 6 seconds while she was still holding hands with the dude. how do you like that ;)