"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Field Report

chesirekat

New Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Last night was incredible, I went to the mall with some friends and just to mess around the four of us went into victorias secret and we were messing around with each other talking loud about how certain outfits would look on each other, and we were doing this is a gay voice, people were looking at us with very wierd looks, but then.... 2 girls walked in, both these girls were 9's. The first girl was about 5'4" long dark straight hair, probably about 36b or c, 110lbs, the best AZZ you could ever see!! The second girl was basically the same thing only blonde hair, and the 2nd best AZZ you could ever see! Well they came over to us and the dark haired girl whose real name is Carmen said to me. I think that would look good on you and she pointed to a leopard print thong and bra set. I laughed and told her that I will wear that if she will wear this, and i pointed to some crotchless panties. She said "I got a pair just like it at my aparment". So I said, "well lets go see them". She said "Sure why don't you guys come on over" so we went to her apartment, we got there and the blond started talking to my friends, and I told Carmen that i wanted to see her in those panties she was talking about, so she led me into her bedroom, and shut the door behind us. I knew that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was not gonna mess this up, so i took the lead and I went for the kiss right away which she gladly kissed back, then I slowly started to take off her shirt inch by inch to see if she was gonna stop me, she did not stop me, she took off my shirt, and then i started to undo her bra, and unrevealed the best titiez i have ever seen!!! I started sucking them slowly and gently, then she started moaning, "oh baby suck them harder" so i started sucking harder and harder on them then she started undoing my pants, after she had my pants off I finished undressing myself and took off my underwear, then she said "I like what i see" so i took off her pants and she was wearing a tiny little thong, my hands went right on her azz, and then i peeled off that thong of hers and picked her up and put her on her bed, then i started to finger her while she was strocking my hard cokk! she was moaning "oh that feels so good, make me feel good, make me feel good," then i told her to taste what she was holding and she started licking my cokk and then started to insert it in her mouth, the next thing i know she was deepthroating me, it felt so good, luckily i always carry a condom with me, and i pulled it out and unwrapped it and she said "let me put it on" well she put it on like i have only seen in movies!! she used her mouth to put it on me!! and then I slowly started to insert my cokk in her wet juicy puzzy, she was moaning in delight the whole time, and I was in her, I started off with a slow rhythm, then I told her to get on top, and she rode me reverse cowgirl!! the view was so great, a great close up view of her nice tight azz!! then I told her lets continue missionary! so in I went again, this time at a faster rhythm, as I increased tempo, her moaning increased until, she started telling me how good I felt, and then after about 15 minutes I could no longer take it, i busted and it was the best ever, i swear it felt like i was cumming for 10 minutes! after wards, we both collapsed on her bed and I laid there and held her for about 20 minutes while we talked about various things, after that I got up and got dressed and left with her #, on the way home i told my freinds all the graphic details and asked them how they did with Katrina, there response was classic! "She was way to hot to be interested in us!!" so they just sat there and watched tv with her. Before yesterday i would of said that Carmen was too hot for me, but after yesterday I realized that it is all in your game!!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
stuff stolen from penthouse letters shouldn't be allowed in here
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Chesirekat which site did you cut and paste that "field report" of yours from.... Also, I suggest you look up the word "paragraph" in the dictionary and start putting it into use.
 
Top