Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was out partying with some friends last night. I was in a group with 2 other guys and 1 chic who was pretty attractive which helped draw attention. My buddy and I noticed this HB8 that kept checking us out. He went and said hi to her and nothing much transpired. Later on I caught her looking our way again so this time I winked and blew her a kiss. I get a big laugh and smile out of her. I'm just there to have a good time and be myself! A few minutes later I approach her and take her out to the dance floor. We end up hitting it off really well and with each dance, she gets more and more intimate with me. She had a HB5.5 friend and I made sure to dance with her so she didn't feel left out. Before the end of the night HB8 is trying to get me, my buddy, and HB5.5 to all go to her house. My buddy is in the middle of a divorce and doesn't want anything to do with HB5.5. He is way out of her league.

When it comes time to leave, I leave with these two girls. It was very interesting to listen to the HB5.5 complain about my buddy not wanting to go home with her. He is a really good looking guy and this chic can't understand why he wouldn't go home with her and she feels rejected. This girl is 40lbs over weight, and about 3 levels below him on the looks scale. HB8 tries to make her feel better by saying its because he is going thru a divorce but that doesn't register with her either. Sometimes these chics are so irrational and delusional.

Me and HB8 head to her house. Immediately she starts telling me how she never does "this"(takes guys home). She explains to me that she is going thru a divorce and I'm like "ohh sounds fun, so some guy is going to kick my azz when I'm naked with his soon to be exwife in his old bed????" She assures me he is out of town. Then she tells me how she demands a STD test afterwards. I just listen to the nonsense while I start undoing her clothes and we head to her bedroom.

I get her in bed and then she wants to talk because she doesn't want to have sex with a perfect stranger she knows nothing about. So we talk as I keep rubbing my penis on her body. She tells me how much fun dancing was and I was a really good dancer. She said I had a ton of confidence and she could see that in how I danced with her and a few other girls. We end up having some hot sex and falling asleep. (This girl fuhked like a crazy chic so this should be interesting!)

Dancing is like foreplay to most women. It's the easiest way I've ever used to pick up women. It involves so many things that build attraction like conversation, closeness, touching, music, alcohol, etc. Sometimes I even sing to these girls while I'm dancing and they love that. Dancing also gives you a chance to push the boundaries as well. I had a finger down her panties and on her nipples several times while we danced and I'm sure most of the crowd was oblivious. She appreciated how I lead her and that fact that i was so bold. Its a great way to showcase your personality and that is what seals the deal for me most every time. I'm fun, flirty, confident, passionate and women eat that schitt up. Its definitely not my looks that get it done for me, nor the car I drive, or any of that other physical stuff.

I have no doubt my buddy would have been the one taking this girl home had he displayed my type of personality. He certainly has superior looks to me that any girl finds attractive. HB8 also complained about how he "jerked" her around on the dance floor and I was smooth.

Once again the guys who take initiative, push the boundaries, show confidence, and stay smooth have the best shot of getting the girls. I highly recommend all guys learn to dance. Once you get good at it, girls take notice and will often ask you to dance. It sets the stage to ask for a phone number every time. Sure beats standing around in a loud bar trying to compete with her friends and other dudes. Because so few guys dance, it makes it easier to get girls in those types of venues.

Last edited:

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning how to dance has been on my to-do forever. I was at a salsa club on a date and the females probably outnumbered the males 3 to 1. A decent looking guy who could dance would have the pick of the litter.

4evehayoung

Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom was a ballroom dance instructor and pro competitor her entire life and was always hosting dances for her classes. You are right about chicks outnumbering guys in that arena. That was a fun time before I got married and easy pickings. Ballroom dancing is still popular and my recent status of becoming "available" has led me to looking into dance classes. Where else can you just show up and they ask you to put your hand on their waist? Yea you have to take turns with the less desirable partners but you don't have to hit on them after class.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To each their own, but if I can work on my golf game in my spare time to make millions in business vs learn to dance to get laid... opportunity cost to everything.
The likelihood of earning additional business opportunities from being marginally better at golf is extremely small. Knowing how to dance can get you laid regularly.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who can dance are sexier and are more naturally confident with women. It's also a built in activity you can enjoy with your partner whether you just met or you've been together 50 years.

Go early to most any country honky tonk in Texas and you'll see a neat phenomena. The married couples and more senior couples come early, have a few beers, and dance awhile then head home...and the singles crowd filters in later.

My boyfriend is an excellent dancer. Latin & country...so is my ex husband. While my BF can get women because he's handsome, the fact that he can dance makes it very easy for him. My ex, who is good looking, but not as universally handsome, is a fantastic dancer & naturally confident. He gets women's attention in the same way Howie does.

I concur that every guy should learn to dance. It gives the guys who can dance a tremendous advantage in the dating realm.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Depends on the margin you're referring to. If you are not even competent at golf a marginal improvement will make a huge difference, binary
I am a 5 handicap and rarely do I ever pick up any business on the golf course that I would not have otherwise. That is playing 50+ rounds a year.

If you are playing with really bad golfers, they are focused on their game more than anything to talk business. If you are playing with better golfers like me, golf is my time focus and compete at something other than life and I dont want to talk business for 45 minutes during the round.

Learn to dance.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep learn to dance. Take lessons if you need them. If you can dance well it automatically makes you two levels more attractive to a chick.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your business. My business is building relationships with clients and referral networks with peers and that is done on the golf course. I'm a terrible golfer so if my decision is spend my rare free time improving vs dance lessons to impress some women I am doing the former. If you have unlimited free time then there is little to no opportunity cost and you can do both, obviously.
Yep... I hate golf, I really hate it. To me it's like watching paint dry. BUT, like you said, it is an important aspect of business so I learned to do it well enough not to embarrass myself and 'play' golf when I need to. Good example, if you don't like to dance (I personally love it) do it because it makes your life better... think of it as dieting and exercise.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the clubs to go Salsa dancing with a few friends (have taken lessons) and I average about 2-3 phone numbers a night. Just last week I was dancing with a 24year old, asked her for her number and got it. Ten minutes later I was dancing with another woman, got her number as well. I walked up to a third woman Latina HB8, started dancing, asked her for her number and she asked me how many girls numbers did I get tonight, she was apparently watching me all night. I counted on my fingers and said hmmmm just two so far but I’m about to make it three and then she gave me her number. I was unstoppable that night. That was a great feeling. Two of them turned into lays later that week. Moral of the story is you should learn how to dance.