Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early this week there were complaints that there were not a whole lots of real world success stories. I'm going to try and post something once a week and and try to highlight observations for comment. Be advised I do not like doing this... I am not one to brag but I will say there REALLY is nothing special about me... I only know how to behave around chicks, I exercise, eat right, and take care of myself. In addition,I'm VERY ambitious when it comes to making money. I work hard/play hard. Okay here goes.

What I hope guys get from this is to dress well, don't buy attention from chicks, and throwing around money never works, and the best way to respond to a chick that starts talking to other dudes is to walk away and talk to other chicks.

I went to a party Thursday night. Lesson one: Try to be the best dressed man where ever you go. I wore a tailored suit with a black polo short sleeve. Most at this party were dressed very casual. I always wear a suit to parties, ALWAYS. This set you apart for others. But if this is not your style, don't do it. Casual should be you are not wearing a tie. This immediately got the attention of a couple of chicks in their mid 20s. But I've been doing this for so long that I immediately ID'ed these two and going no where so did not waste time with them (Later I would learn one was married and her husband was there, the other had a BF)... but it does not hurt to have chicks see you with other chicks.

Later.... a women that I've known for a couple of years walked up to the bar. She was looking pretty hot, HB 8.5, successful business owner (she charges $100 an hour for consulting, and is ALWAYS busy), she is also an author. Never married, no kids, she has more orbiters than the planet Jupiter. I tried to make a date with her a couple of years ago but she flaked, so I chalked it up to low interest and forgot about her.

So I went over to her to ask how she was doing and she asked if I was buying her a drink. I said "What are you going to give me for that drink... how about a copy of you latest book, autographed of course." She laughed, said okay, and I bought her a drink. Lesson Two: Never do anything for a chick unless you get something from her.

We talked for a bit, general catching up BS, she had just bought another house... asked me some advice on marketing... critiquing the location (they had an awesome mural). I pulled in a couple of other people into our conversation, I guy who runs a construction business that I'm working with, a chick with her BF that just started working for this guy.... up walks the DUDE that is going to make a play on Stacia (that is here real name).

She introduces me to him, he owns a Aikido Studio in the city, nice looking dude, great style, in great shape. Stacia knew they guy and introduced us, he tried to AMOG me, and I just smiled and said "Aikido is a great martial art for old and or fat people." He was visibly offend and started to say something when Stacia chimed in 'Mike volunteers and teaches Tae Kwon Do to inner city kids." (Which is true, which I found was interesting because Stacia remembered that) Lesson Three: Pay attention to what women say, especially if it is something she remembered... This is a CRITICAL indicator of interest. Until this happened, I was just having fun... now I know that it was game on.

So we talked for a bit about martial arts, he was of course critical of TKD, he was trying to AMOG big time... Lesson Four: When someone tries to AMOG you, just face them and look them right in the eyes, pay very close attention to anything they say, and comment on what they are talking about... this will disarm them. He started to relax and offered to buy drinks, I passed, Stacia said "sure", He goes and gets them and they start talking about a business development organization I knew nothing about.... so I walked away.

Lesson Five: When you are being ignored DO NOT just stand there... go find another chick to talk to.... which is what I did. I went back to the two chicks I first ran into when I got there, and started a conversation with another. While I am walking around talking to chicks, Aikido Dude is buying Stacia drinks and getting comfortable. I honestly wasn't paying any attention to what was going on with them, because I was too busy with what I was doing. But he was definitely LOCKED onto Stacia... he was buying drinks and she was with him.

Time to leave... so I went around and said by to everyone I had talked to. When I went to Stacia and Aikido Dude to say good-bye and she said. "Mike can you give me a ride home?" Aikido Dude's jaw dropped. Took her home, and the rest is history, we have another date set for next Wednesday (Dance class and dinner).

Lesson Six: And IMO the most important... I kept my date yesterday with a new chick that I met last week. Keep dating other chicks... do not let little successes get to your head. Your job as a man is to fvck the world. Believe it or not, not giving a cr@p about any one chick is very attractive to that chick.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About lesson 4: The guy wanted to AMOG you right?

Who stepped in? THE GIRL

There is no higher social value when OTHERS move in to défend you or ACT in your favor

Always step up for YOU (it shows your strength), never really on others, but if others move in for YOU.... YOU WON by Default.. cause it means you won others thus stronger social value.

Great stuff Mike... these are in my opinion à réal Field report.

They dont have to be about the lay, but just lessons from social interactions.

What I remember from this: 1) Be in control 2) be fun 3) challenge the girl 4) be open to include others 5) if she défend you, you won that round 6) having people back you up is the strongest social value (crew value) 7) respect will likely émerge cause you stand your ground , people will react favorably (might still disagree but respect is the most important).. and next meeting you'll have a winning start (which could lead to lay or increase in social)

Also, your report shows how to believe in a Networking Event, Social Gathering... and how to end it (always say bye to everyone you've talked to).... I would add after a networking event with business cards (I make a mental image of their face, and write down on the card everything we talked to in point forms)... I do that before the next day (so it stays fresh).... And the next time you talk to them and you remember their name, face, point of discussion, sometimes even clothes... oh boy they love you

Last edited:

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what you wrote.

1 thing that I question though; doesn't throwing the insult at the guy about aikido being for old and fat people give off the vibe that you feel threatened by this dude? I mean if his reaction had been to just smile and nod at you when you said that it would have shown confidence and made you look bad... That's the vibe I would have got from this anyway.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what you wrote.

1 thing that I question though; doesn't throwing the insult at the guy about aikido being for old and fat people give off the vibe that you feel threatened by this dude? I mean if his reaction had been to just smile and nod at you when you said that it would have shown confidence and made you look bad... That's the vibe I would have got from this anyway.
I thought the same thing... it's beta in vibe from a ''safe outlook''... but Aikido IS KNOWN TO BE ATTACKED ON THIS... So what he said was actually COMMON for the knowledgable... so he has shown he's knowledgable in Martials Arts...

It's a bet... also girls don't follow martials arts... so they might have ''pre-conceived notions''

The way you say it might also diminish tensions/the ''beta'' vibe...

After some thoughts, I feel the woman felt it was Aikido Guy ATTACK RANGER... RANGER challenging Aikido guy... like an alpha - crew fight (like guys would challenge each other in competitive sports... I say these stuff to my squash collegues... hey they get back to me fast :p, and still wanna play with me... heck some more people joined)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the essence of what I consider "Gentleman's Game". It is always self assured, intentional and strategic, never ever vulgar. Vulgarity indicates a lack of nuance and sophistication, and a gentleman is always sophisticated. I agree with all the lessons stated in the OP. THIS is the type of information that I believe will most help men here (particularly young men) understand what a sophisticated social interaction looks like.

I am a woman much like Stacia in the OP. I so appreciate a socially calibrated man who is relaxed in this type of social setting. The insult delivered to Aikido guy I'm sure was delivered in a socially adroit way...and in response to that guy's much less sophisticated AMOG behavior. Aikido guy had already turned Stacia off, and she was being polite and enjoying his favor afterwards, nothing more. Women can read posturing a mile away and the general response is :rolleyes: even if the woman in question is too socially adept to say or do anything overt.

So I find this to be an accurate and worthwhile field report Mike. I hope the younger guys learn a few things from you.

Reactions: Von

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like what you wrote.

Not really..... It was part of a joke, but I get what you mean... I should have mentioned it was in context to a conversation about Stephan Segal (Who BTW is a Deputy Sheriff in a local Parish (County).

But yea... it was a back handed insult... delivered with subtle humor.