Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: When she dances with other guys

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously hate writing stories, so I'll try to be brief.

Took HB9 to club last night. Parents wouldn't let leave the house later than 8 (??) so we had about 2 hours to kill before the place opened. We went window shopping at alterna-clothing stores. She bought herself a sexy top.
Anyway, things were going great for the first couple of hours at the club. Danced close. Tons of kino. But she kept giving me these weird emotionless stares that turned me off.
Later, she is dancing with some pretty boy. I don't say anything then and just give her space. 25 minutes and 2 partners later, I decide to salvage what respect she still had for me and left early. I told her my feet hurt and I can't dance anymore and she seemed dissapointed. She had told me earlier she was going to sleep over at her gay friend's place (he was there and I am certain he is gay).
Granted, she danced with me a lot longer then the other guys and she didn't make out with them. Just trying to have her cake and eat it too, but I'm still irritated.
I know I should have PU'd other HBs there, but I had lost the spirit. She was still warm to me the whole time so i don't think I should NEXT. Any advice on how to handle this from here?

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if this exactly helps you but this one is a tough call for me. I remember a while back when I went to a club I saw an extremly attractive female who danced with everyone. Two guys were hanging on the outskirts of the dance floor. After a couple dances she would go up to this one guy of the two and make out with him for a bit. He seemed to smile at her when she danced with others. He seemed like he was confident and in control of the situation. He seemed to have an incredible air of confidence, to me at least at the time.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you're in a committed relationship you can't really justify getting too pissed off - even though that is fvcking rude IMO. She didn't kiss anyone else and she still danced with you more than anyone else... my take is that she was either testing you or she just wanted to dance with other guys and didn't think about whether it was rude (or just didn't care). IMO the best way to handle that is to do what you said - try dancing with other girls. But too late now. So what do you do from here? Its up to you. If you decide to keep working her then just blow it off, act cool, keep up with the game. If you can't handle her, ditch her. Going out for a night on the town should be fun not some competition to see who can dance with the most people (unless you like that sort of thing...)

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just dancing, also this is why you don't take girl you are interested to clubs.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
reality check

When you go with a girl to a club you go to hang with her...not watch her dance with other guys....If she is doing that you two might as well be going to the club seperately (a.k.a. alone)...Shes $hitting on you man...Next her....

IMO: if a girl tried that **** with me id leave her at the club...I mean there is no logic in that...and are you that desperate for sex that you become putty in the hands of a slut?

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ the man's got a point. Still, I can see how some women might think that was an innocent thing. But yeah, if it was a date and not just a night out that was pretty fvcking rude.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I admit there is no justification to take it personally. It was indeed more of a night out than an exclusive date. All I fiscally invested in her was just a drink. I didn't intend to be melodramatic by leaving, but when something stops being fun for me, I walk.
I'm going to call her soon to make sure no bridges were burned.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See where you're coming from, I'd certainly feel the same as many of the guys here.

One comment re: her friend - if she hangs around with gay guys a lot then she'll receive a lot of attention and offers to dance with them, so this could be perfectly normal behaviour for her, and she may not have intended to diss you.

If her IL is high then she mightn't be annoyed that you left. However, she will have realised the reason you did so, and might want to talk about it.

Let us know how it turns out. And next time, try and get a more 1 on 1 situ (but I know how these things work out sometimes).

Good luck.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let this be a lesson for you next time you go out with HB. If you take her to a club, she will be a target to other horny bastards. What do you expect these guys to do? Just look at a HB? Put yourself in their shoes, what if you did try to pick up girls that night. But what if a couple of those girls were with their guy?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's rude, it's tactless, it's inconsiderate.... IT'S A WOMAN.

Wow, I can't believe she would do something like that. I guess she just gave in to the natural inclinations that have been ingrained into the female species for generations, how dare she! Of course I'm being sarcastic ;)

You can't take this sh1t personally. It's what women are; it's what women do. Her nature guides her to be a skank and a slut and a selfish b1tch. Your nature guides you to do some pretty awful things too. We are human, we are flawed, and we're all going to die someday (hopefully soon). So get over it and try to have a good time anyway.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but we also have free will and the knowledge of what is right and wrong. If someone is rude, it was their choice whether it was brought on by instinct or not.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her the next day and the conversation had a touch of awkwardness. I asked if we can get together again later this summer (didn't specify a date or event). She agreed and asked for my #.
Now comes the part of the game I really hate. Phone anxiety. On the date, she complained how guys in the past have played mindgames with her on the phone ,calling often and then mysteriously stopping. I've tried to reach her house (didn't bother with her cell) to ask if I can come over and hangout (she lives only a few blocks away) and she wasn't home. Fine. Now I'm trying to find activities to keep my mind off this sh1t while hoping her IL is high enough to call me back eventually:(.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That does suck man, I'm sorry to hear it. Best thing you can do in that situation is to go and dance with other HB's yourself. If you two aren't together in a relationship, it's all fair game to dance with whoever you want.

I'll add a little to this field report. Last night was my school's Prom. I danced with my date maybe 4-5 times during a 4 hour dance. She said she wasn't feelin well and didn't want to dance, but I saw her going around to talk to other dudes. When we did dance she got "tired" quickly and said her legs hurt. I was like, "Mmkay, whatever!" and got my dance on with all the other girls around me. I bet I had way more fun than if I just danced with my date all the time. While she was sitting down I was out grinding up several girls at once :D

Bottom line is go out and have fun, don't give a fvck what anyone else thinks or does. That's what it's all about. I'm sure I'll go to school on Tuesday and hear about how I got freaky on the dance floor last night :D

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
I think you may have Kinoed her a little too much and she was trying to slow things down. Dancing with other guys was just a signal that she was 'just dancing'. Pretty much just ASD. The Kino was getting heavy and there was a long night still ahead. You should have selected a change of venue after you grinded her up.

As for the call, I don't like the fact that she asked for your number and no date was made. This has happened to me too many times and they usually displayed low IL afterwards.