So anyway, I'm at a restaurant with a friend of mine, and we get seated, and the waitress that had served me (who's a solid 7, 7.5) the last time I was there walks by and tells me that someone will be with us in a minute.
Now, the last time I was there, she was flirting with me a little bit, but I couldn't tell if it was out of genuine interest or if she was fishing for a tip, so I decided to find out this time.
When she told us that someone would be with us in a second, I said "I'm just disappointed you're not going to be doing it, you did a great job the last time I was here."
She proceeds to walk over, say she recognized me, and talk to me and my friend about where everyone goes to school, what their majors are, etc. We got everyone's name hammered out (I already remembered her's), and she went about her business.
She kept coming by and refilling our drinks as well, and I asked her sarcastically "So, am I supposed to tip him or you?"
She came by later and told me to ask to sit in her section next time, and all this added up to me being pretty confident about getting the digits on my way out.
So I walked up to her and said "So, hypothetical situation: say I want to see you sometime when you're not working, is there somewhere I could call you?"
She responded really well and we exchanged numbers and I split.
A couple days later she called me (which was unexpected) and I convinced her to go to our New Year's party with me, which pretty much guarantees she'll be ****ty.
I thought I did well.
Now, the last time I was there, she was flirting with me a little bit, but I couldn't tell if it was out of genuine interest or if she was fishing for a tip, so I decided to find out this time.
When she told us that someone would be with us in a second, I said "I'm just disappointed you're not going to be doing it, you did a great job the last time I was here."
She proceeds to walk over, say she recognized me, and talk to me and my friend about where everyone goes to school, what their majors are, etc. We got everyone's name hammered out (I already remembered her's), and she went about her business.
She kept coming by and refilling our drinks as well, and I asked her sarcastically "So, am I supposed to tip him or you?"
She came by later and told me to ask to sit in her section next time, and all this added up to me being pretty confident about getting the digits on my way out.
So I walked up to her and said "So, hypothetical situation: say I want to see you sometime when you're not working, is there somewhere I could call you?"
She responded really well and we exchanged numbers and I split.
A couple days later she called me (which was unexpected) and I convinced her to go to our New Year's party with me, which pretty much guarantees she'll be ****ty.
I thought I did well.