Field report: two fails

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I've started cold approaching women more because well theyre sexy and it is interesting and amusing to humble and embarrass yourself. My motivation to approach a girl generally only exceeds my indifference when they are pretty hot though, which makes it a bit difficult since I'm probably a 6/7 and they are 8/9's. But why bother approaching unless theyre bangin right? Ive got plates if I wana fvck around with average bîtches ;)

First approach, jogging at park girl in front of me walking. I run up to side of her and wait for her to look over:

Me: hey

Her: (without taking earphones out) im here with my partner hes on the other side sorry

Never heard that one before, wasnt really sure how to react so just said cool have a good day.. Then passed them both next time around. "Partner" strange phrase to use lol..

Second approach, just now at bookstore, babe browsing thru books:

Me: hey just saw you and wanted to say hi youre very pretty

Her: thank you

Me: whats your name what you up to blah blah

Her: blah blah

Me: wana go out some time?

Her: no thanks

The energy was really awkward on this one I just couldnt get comfortable and way too stuck in my head/trying to think of what to say next. That is the biggest obstacle to overcome I think, I have no problem being turned down I jusr want to be relaxed and flowing though.

It for now will add more later.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really do cold approaches so I'm no expert, but I think that one of the elementary rules is that you're not supposed to compliment them on their beauty. Keep it light.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rarely bother with cold daytime approaches because i don’t really agree with them, i wouldn’t want some crazy chick bothering me whilst I’m out shopping so i don’t feel the need to do it to them ......

also chicks tend to have they’re ***** shields set at maximum force especially when out shopping / exercising and they rarely tend to take prisoners

There are some situational exceptions though to cold approaches and my favourite one being on trains .....

I spend a lot of time on trains going back and forth to work .....and i don’t know what it is ,But i generally find women a lot more responsive on the train and i always go out of my way to scan the carriages for any HB’s and take a seat next to them or opposite them

Most are more than happy to chat and ive had a good few numbers closes , a few months ago i met a short cute blonde with dip dyed hair there was an immediate spark between us we exchanged numbers and a few days later she called over my flat and we just fvcked for a couple hours one of the easiest lays ive ever had

This morning i was waiting for my train in the station and a gorgeous brunette trotted past me she smiled and i was praying she was gonna get on my train so i could get her number ......she got on a different one but still you never know what your gonna get from one day to the next :p

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true ill have to give that a go, I dont go shopping or to the mall much.

Do you guys always wait for a smile or eye contact before approaching or just go blind if you see hottie?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep posting your FRs mate. I Smile whenever I see a chick checking me out or looking at me. They either smile back or react nervously by turning their head and continue walking.

Reaction score
In the getting phone numbers game there will be a lot of rejections. And in the getting laid game too, some won't be interested in getting laid by you.

However you did bring up an important point. If you had isolated your market to be 8.5-10 HB's in your surrounding area, but due to your SMV, you are only able to solidly pull 5-7, you may want to get laid within the segment that you are able to achieve "deeper penetration" in, no pun intended.

I wouldn't take too many failures back to back, "eat" what you can while you work towards what you want.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There (usually) has to be some context to approaching someone in public. Like the others have said, the service industry is teeming with hotties. The context removes the social awkwardness, because you are supposed to be talking to each other.

You know when your parents told you not to talk to strangers when you were a kid...? Yeah, a lot of women live by that when they grow up too.

Other than walking past someone who's blatantly checking you out, 'cold' approaching, well, it's had its day really. Weak, needy and desperate. Oh, you spending your day going around chatting up random women...? Makes you look weird man. Time for a new 'approach'.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesnt seem weak, needy, desperate, or weird to me at all. 99% of guys wont do it out of fear, which makes you the 1% that had the balls to go up to her. That is confidence my man.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jurry dude, thought you. Knew better than this....

One girl you literally CHASED through the park. No wonder she pretended to be with someone (and yes, she probably was pretending), you probably scared the sh!t out of her. And the second, you ask out after 30 seconds, having built absolutely no rapport with. Equals two rejections. But yeah, tell me some more about how you don't seem weak, needy. And desperate.

I don't disagree with your ideal, but your technique is totally unrefined man.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I agree danger id prefer not to have the same lame small talk/compliment/ask out and just go with something more spontaneous, im still working on getting comfortable going up to a total stranger though so i think itll take some time before I can flow better.

Monkey - no need to get all defensive because I disagreed with you. I didnt chase her lol and I passed her and her bf sitting together the next time I went around.

Im aware my technique is unrefined, but that doesnt mean cold approaching doesnt work. It just means I was not successful in these two instances.