Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report- trust in the red pill

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out to a bar with a few friends, a woman named Lisa, her husband John and one of her male orbiters (Peter).
I used to bang this chick on and off for years. We have a long history. Anyway, I walk into the bar and immediately start running game on her friend. Her friend is extremely receptive.

Lisa notices right away and introduces me to her orbiter, Peter, trying to get a reaction out of me, trying to make me jealous and all this in front of her husband. I am polite and go back to gaming her friend.

1. Gaming other women in front of her will make her chase you...check!
2. A woman will try to make you jealous to get your attention by telling you how all these guys are chasing them...check!
3.Cuckold her husband and has no respect for him...check!
4.Her orbiter acted needy and was asking who I was and what was our history, afc move on his part...check!
5. Blowing up my phone the very next day, blowing off her orbiter (workout partner)...check!

I ignore.

For all you guys who dont believe in the teachings of the red pill, this is a perfect example and it all happened in one night.

Last edited: