Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

field report: Tokyo club scene(must read)

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got back from Toyko (I live in Japan) and I had a very successful night. When I entered the club the amount of women in the club was insane. The female to male ratio was probably like 7:3. Anyways, I noticed at least 3 women eye-balling me as if they wanted to rape me on the spot. Now like 3 years ago I probably would have acted upon that immediately, but I didn't because I'm more patient and calm with my game(thanx this website). Just because a woman looks you in the eye doesn't mean you have to approach immediately, just make sure you keep a mental note of her so you can leave your options open. Now, if you get too drunk in the club and try to hit on woman, you will get dismissed immediately. Getting too drunk will ruin ALL your game, and women know this. However it did take me like 2 drinks to loosen up and start talking to women because I'm naturally a bit shy. All the women I was talking to noticed I was tad bit shy, but they were attracted to it because they saw me as a challenge. One girl (I'll get to her later)told me she thought that I was teasing her and that it turned her on.

When talking to a girl in a club, you have to dance at least 2 songs with her. This makes her more comfortable with you. Make sure other girls see you dancing with your girl because the other girls in turn will want you. You have to seem genuinely happy and upbeat when your in the club because other girls will start to feel your positive vibes and they start getting attracted to you.

Now the girl I took home was half mexican and half japanese and she had really large breasts.:up: I asked her why are you going home with a complete stranger and that she should go home because she doesn't really know me. I purposely asked her this question knowing full well she was going to stay with me anyway. Plus I already knew what she was gonna say(thanx to sosuave again). She said that she didn't know why she was attracted to me(but I knew) ;) and that she thought I was cute. She's the one I mentioned earlier about me teasing her by the way. We ended up showering and taking a bath together, and after we were done I told her good night when we were both naked on the bed WITHOUT making a move.(this drove her COMPLETELY INSANE and she loved it) But.....I didn't have any rubbers so I didn't hit it. lol. No biggie, I'll see her again in a couple weeks, she was pretty cool so I'll probably kick it with her again in the near future. If anyone has any questions about pulling girls from clubs and what to do when your both in the hotel room and want to advance to the next level, please ask me because Im getting very seasoned and proficient at this type of stuff.

Last edited:

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha very funny :p

I post a positive thread on a field report; 1 reply....
dreamhenry routinely posts about nothing; plenty replies.... :eek:

oh well.....

Money over B1tches....

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see your gaming skills are 'growing'!

How come 3 women 3 wanted to rape you from the start? Are you really good-looking?

What about confidence? Did you discover that it beats looks? I'm asking this trying to get a motivational post out of your thread, because it's clear that you don't want to just brag around! :wave:

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... maaaaaaan, Japan is easy pickings, seriously.. if you're a westerner there too, or in the Koreas, Chinas, Thailand etc etc. you're laughing... girls in Japan will come up to you and straight TELL YOU they want to **** you, and that's not even in the clubs, that's daytime and early evening walking the street time...

Downside to Japan... half the girls there have messed up teeth... you know its bad when the princess is on that same tip, lol...

But seriously, if you're 'seasoned' I don't know why you're waiting a couple of weeks... you should've at least got some oral sex out of this and got yourself taken care off, ****, even a handjob, you know? I don't know how any red blooded male could see it any other way, when pleasure is laid out on a platter you decide to roll over feeling one up because she didn't get any? On the flipside, you didn't either - touche, right?... but you didn't do any of the above so you should be out at the store buying yourself a good 12 pack now and calling her to be around at your place sometime before the weekend...

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah..no reason to brag on this site. Men are supposed to help each other. Only insecure men brag about getting laid.

How come 3 women 3 wanted to rape you from the start? Are you really good-looking?
How come they wanted to rape me? lol Dude, i don't know, seriously. The looks that they gave me were so sexual that I was shocked. One of the 3 was the girl I took home by the way. I guess I'm above average looking but I knew that hygene is of the upmost importance. Im like 5'8 and 165, thats about as average you can get I guess.

What about confidence? Did you discover that it beats look
Yes exactly. Confidence. Confidence. Say it million times. Unfortunalty alot of guys need to get their confidence from other people. That's why men fear rejection, even though half the time being rejected had absolutely nothing to do with themselves. Their confidence ends up getting damaged as a result of rejections.

I'm telling you the stuff on this site works. Not the pickup lines, not the seduction techniques or any of that crazy sh1t. (With the exeption of C&F)

Im talking about the realization that the prioritizing of women in your life will end up in dispair. Im talking about the ambition for your own personal happiness. You are the most important thing in the world and if you try to pursue happiness ONLY through women you will end up being miserable

Now your probably thinking what does my ambition or personal goals have to do with my success with women? Amost everything. Whether it may be at a club, coffee shop, supermarket, nazi rally, million man march, wherever. Women can notice men who are confident, sure of themselves, and generally happy with who they are. Women become a little bit of an afterthought sometimes when you are busy with your life. And this in turn will naturally attract them because they know that he has something going for themselves. I know you've guys have read sh1t like this because Ive seen it on this site. But so many refuse to believe it because they are unsure of themselves and it drives me crazy...:cuss: I'll tie all of this in the club stuff in a later post....

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
But seriously, if you're 'seasoned' I don't know why you're waiting a couple of weeks... you should've at least got some oral sex out of this and got yourself taken care off, ****, even a handjob, you know? I don't know how any red blooded male could see it any other way, when pleasure is laid out on a platter you decide to roll over feeling one up because she didn't get any? On the flipside, you didn't either - touche, right?... but you didn't do any of the above so you should be out at the store buying yourself a good 12 pack now and calling her to be around at your place sometime before the weekend...

lol..well sh1t you want me to give you all the details?? nah...im good. Well im originally from New York and supposedly girls from NY and LA are the toughest to get yet I yield the same results over there. For some unknown reason some men are "intimidated" by them. And why can't I wait a couple of weeks?? See that's the problem right there...dudes thinkin they gotta rush on it......this weekend does sound good though.....

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xtravaganza said:
Do you talk to girls in english or japanese?
Yeah, I'm also curious to know...:D

And since you are in Japan, how's the club scene like? I don't mean for picking up girls, but what kind of music they play? Techno? Hip Hop? Local Japanese stuff? It caters to the local Japanese people or it's more for the foreigners? Are there many non ethnic Japanese foreign expats? Any cute expat girls?:whistle: "Normal" people go there to have fun or it's more an excuse place for drug dealing and prostitution (like it's the case in so many no western countries...)? Any other interesting/funny stuff you've noticed?

Thanks xxSLavExx.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xxSLavExx said:
lol..well sh1t you want me to give you all the details?? nah...im good. Well im originally from New York and supposedly girls from NY and LA are the toughest to get yet I yield the same results over there. For some unknown reason some men are "intimidated" by them. And why can't I wait a couple of weeks?? See that's the problem right there...dudes thinkin they gotta rush on it......this weekend does sound good though.....
Nah, I don't need full details, just more than you gave... you talked about full sex like it was nothin so why not the lesser acts? From reading the post it just sounded like you did nothin besides lay next to her, and I just don't understand why any guy would do that with a stranger you took her back from the club... I don't bring girls back from the club to take up half my bed, **** I like it all to myself, but if I was giving up space then I'm getting somethin good out of the situation, ya dig?

As for your equal success rate back home I don't know... but you should be doing more girls out in Japan given the different culture... its not about your game, it's purely a cultural issue and the fact that as a foreigner you're a commodity... ****, I see ginger haired AFCs with no game whatsoever pick up women far better than they could ever hope for back home here in Korea... and as many girls and options as I had back home, I'm falling over myself here, being chased down on the street, in the supermarket, and at the zoo... ****, I've been rushed by 40+ screaming high school girls at the zoo for photo opps, and I can't even speak their lingo...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Xtravaganza said:
Do you talk to girls in english or japanese?
If I can lend to the thread with an analogous situation living out in Seoul, South Korea right now... this **** goes back to the primal thing... sure, some of the better educated people speak English but the languages in this part of the world are so far removed from English a whole lot don't... they simply want a foreign **** slammin' them... I've picked up girls at hotel bars who can't speak a word of English and I can't communicate with them in Korean either, but we dance for a time then end up back at my place ****in...

DonJuanByNature said:
Do they have white girls there or are they all asian, do you think its easier to take em home then USA ? (I never been to Tokyo)
Out here in Korea we got a bunch of white girls but after almost 4 months here, I've met one Canadian / American / English white girl who wasn't washed up... if you can find a chick native to the country who speaks English then you're laughing because the bodies on Asian chicks are naturally banging... what would be considered the 'average' in the US or Canada is overweight here, and the bangin' model chick bodies that are a rare breed back home are EVERYWHERE... only problem is that you've got a lot of butterface girls IMO

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Me and my friend were like the only 2 black guys in Japan back in spring 2000. Every where we went we got a shyt load of attention (both negative and positive.) Some guy looked at me and said NBA lol , and yes, their women will fk anything exotic. I didnt know any japanese, my buddy did and that didnt stop me from getting any action. Seduction crosses all cultural boundaries.

Koreans--- more xenophobic than ANY group of people on earth.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
LOL... maaaaaaan, Japan is easy pickings, seriously.. if you're a westerner there too, or in the Koreas, Chinas, Thailand etc etc. you're laughing... girls in Japan will come up to you and straight TELL YOU they want to **** you, and that's not even in the clubs, that's daytime and early evening walking the street time...

Downside to Japan... half the girls there have messed up teeth... you know its bad when the princess is on that same tip, lol...

I find it quite ironic that someone from the UK would be ripping on another country's messed up teeth...:crackup:

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
I find it quite ironic that someone from the UK would be ripping on another country's messed up teeth...:crackup:
LOL... I guess all you've seen of the UK was on Comedy Central.. yea, that's gospel right there

Xtravaganza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley's right, people with absolutely no game pick up girls just for the fact that they're foreigners... (even without speaking japanese). It goes like this with a gaijin (foreigner) and a japanese ***** who wants to learn english.

G: Hi!
JB: Halou! Wheah ah you furomu?
G: America
JB: Naisu. Rets dansu

And they're in.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are Asian girls like that only in their native countries?

Because I've never seen anything even CLOSE to a sexually agressive Asian girl here in North America. We've got tons in my city, and they rarely ever go out and usually just stay in their own little packs and watch videos.

unreal-guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're dumb!

you could've got ******* or boobjob, instead you sleep like nothing happened which brings up my suspicousion of you even slept with her in bed

sounds like this just another of these bull**** imaginery stories you find on this forum

GET OFF THE CRACK! or whatever drugs you're on

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Are Asian girls like that only in their native countries?

Because I've never seen anything even CLOSE to a sexually agressive Asian girl here in North America. We've got tons in my city, and they rarely ever go out and usually just stay in their own little packs and watch videos.
Come on man...:rolleyes: Use your brain a little...:whistle:

Many Asian girls (although only a very small minority, but large in numbers) in their native countries behave like that because the white western guys are a rarity, in other words, they are "exotic".
While in North America, whiteboys are a dime a dozen...:yes: :whistle: