Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report( Tinder to sex in a day)

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl on Tinder.26 yr old. 6 in my standards. Body is better. Possibly higher # in other standards.

Full disclosure(I have only dated up to a 9. Coincidentally, worst date I ever had and literally drove her home early and threw her out of my car in front of her house unexpectedly after terribly s!tty behavior on date.) Anyway that's another thread.

Opener- The fact that you gamble and have a unique sense of style makes me want to date you already. ( I learned from another site that mentioning dating ASAP is a very good move. It has worked for me. It qualifies and disqualifies right away.) Im not sure you should use it in an opener but I was experimenting that night.

Further on. I went for number grab in 4 exchanges. She deflected. I pressed and said " I asked you a question first" She said " How about we talk a little first before I give you my number" " I immediately said "OK. Cool" and answered her question.

Asked her about her. I innuendoed whenever I could, but also, played it normal and semi sweet and teasing.
Even somewhat self deprecating when appropriate. She started with the compliments. Im interesting, smart, perceptive, and normal. Also, suspected that we would get along because I used proper language and grammar. I was not lazy or stupid like the rest.

I challenged her to do the same. She complied right away. She started mirroring me.

Certain questions she asked to qualify or disqualify I just ignored. Others I did not.

Then I asked her. " Look, it seems like, and forgive the assumption, you might appreciate the connection of a phone conversation before we enjoy each others company in person this weekend." Assume the sale.

She says "Gotta say. You are the first person to think like that. Id love that." Then, compliments me about my personality and arms. She is intrigued and happy. I seem "Real"

I tell her "Id like to call you about 7:30" "make sure you have some wine"

She starts sh!tting on all her other matches. I disappear.

She says " Make it 8. I have a family party" I say nothing.

She messages her # after 10 min.

I call her at 8. We talk for hrs. ( I know some, most, of you would/should, not do this. I do. Its my game. It works for me 100 percent. I vet, and also, if I like her, warm the girl up, its like 2 dates. Girls are emotional. Its foreplay. I am real. I am confidant. I endure them talking endlessly. I flirt and am overtly sexual, painting a picture of what it WILL be like. Meeting and kissing me, if its there, more. Anytime they challenge my confidence or ****iness. I say this. " Its my role to suggest, its yours to decide." Girls love this. They feel lead, but also, sense the safety of having some control. Im a man, I want to f^ck them. I make no apologies telling a perfect stranger what to expect. Yet, I am also not a psycho or needy enough to be desperate to push for it.

Over the course of the conversation she asks several times when we can meet. I tell her its a busy and tough week. That's why a phone date worked for me too. ;-)

She asks outright. Can we at least have tentative plans for Sunday. I agree. I tell her, normally Id book, plan and pick her up at a suggested time, but I am just to busy. Ill try.

I text her her the next day. Have a short flirty conversation. Press her for selfies. She is uncomfortable but relents. She is cuter than her Tinder photos. I leave it at that.

The day of the "penciled" in date. 4 hrs before. I text her" What time can you be comfortabley ready." Other girls I have dated have said that they appreciated this language so I use it.

She tries to flake. Grandpa is dying. I realize this is probably just nervousness, but, I also realize, I am a human being, and if its true, I offer casual condolences. She comes back with" But he lives in Fl, Im not close with him, can I let you know."

I say NOTHING further. I have another girl, I can talk, or date with, that very night. Im already contemplating what I should text the other girls, or if I want too. 1 is a FB. ONe is a huge challange at 19 years old and I am unsure if Id like to deal with either. I am also contemplating calling an ex. I do not.

30 Min later Tinderella suggests 8pm instead of 7:30. I ask if she is sure that this appropriate time for a first date. She says she would really like to meet. I agree.

Now the biggest Sh!t test of all. I tell her to dress casual and that we will be go to a fun but casual place. If we like eachother, I have other things in mind.

I always hint at the atmosphere of a date so a girl knows what to wear. Short of that, I give no details. I am a man. I plan. I pick up. I pay.( let them buy a round or leave a tip) The only thing a girl needs to do is comply.

She tells me she is not willing to let me pick her up at her place. She lives alone and Im a stranger. Now, I am really put off. I have never, especially after a long phone talk had a girl not let me pick her up, and I HATE the idea. I press.

" Id prefer to pick you up like a gentleman. I understand the apprehensions of a lady, but they are not necessary with me whatsoever."

She say" I appreciate that gesture but but Id really prefer to meet there. Id feel more comfortable."

Now, I have to revel my choice of venue and not pick her up. Which, I feel is great ice breaker. I like to get out of the car, open my car door and listen to music and talk on the way to the venue.

Im ready to cancel.

Yet, I think to myself. Okay. Im a stranger. She lives alone, she is young. I wait a while and text her. "Okay. With the venue of the meet up." Im already put off but, Im taking her to a cheap place and its a first date. Whatever. Its Sunday night. Ill try it.

I show up and she looks like her pictures. She is not "sexy" but she has some qualities I like. Also, I am in a place in my life where, it might be nice to date a casual girl without expectations and might possibly provide some slow moving stability. ( Just got done dealing with my 4th Cluster B. )

I get us some food and wine. She is reserved and stand offish. I KINO immediately. F^ck it. I dont care if she likes anything. Im on MY night out. She slowly warms while I rub her legs. She didnt want me to sit next to her in the booth, but, I insisted. Im finsihed with the Sh!t tests. She is my frame now. And, its a first date. If she is going to be a pain in the A$$ ill leave her there.

Slowly, she warms. We leave and she asks whats next. I tell her. Lets walk the boardwalk. She says that sounds nice. "Ill follow you" I tell her "Come on! This is ridiculous now. Are you here on a date or am I your realtor!" She giggles and says " OK. Well you better not kill me." I tell her. "You are not worth dirtying up my car with blood. I just had it cleaned." She laughs again. I say" Look, its 2016, turn on the map finder on your phone and text your best friend." She says" Okay. Im not that weird. I trust you"

Last edited:

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TAke her to the boardwalk and have a bottle of wine. Kiss her as soon as we get there. Drink. KINO. Kissing. KINO.

I take her back to her car and she asks whats next. I ask her if she wants to go back to her place and finish our wine. She says " I could use another drink but I told you already I am not letting a stranger at my house" I say Ok. But I have to be up early and I dont know the area. She suggests we have another drink at a place she knows thats closer to her house. I know now, Im in.

I follow her to her suggested place. HEAVY KINO. Kissing in public. Rubbing her everywhere. Sexy, but also, with some semblance of respect. She mentions my hard on and marvels at how it feels on her leg when we kiss. Done and done. After 2 drinks I ask her if she wants another or if she thinks at this point it might be better to just go back to her place. "I have to get up early and its getting late. Lets just go back to your house finish the wine and then I have to leave by 2Am. Sh agrees and tells me she is gonna kick me out at 2. I say that's no problem. She asks" Will you keep touching me the way you have been all night, even if I make you leave? Im not going to f^ck you"

I tell her this. " After all this, its late, I dont want to F6ck you, Id rather you wonder what it would have been like all week long while your working" Sealed!

We get back to her place and she is visibly nervous. She actually made me wait outside for 5 while she cleaned up real quick. I actually thought it was HOT. Tension!

When I got inside, I took of my button down. She exclaimed " Well, you got comfortable quick" I say "Yeah. You should do the same." She says she is fine. I say "Come here and kiss me" She complies.

I make out with her and touch her everywhere over her clothes. She tells me I should watch where I put my hands. I tell her no. "Thats your job." " I ask, you answer." And I kiss her deeply and dry hump her.

Then, I put my hands down her pants. " I just want to see how Im doing, casue you sound like you are wet and want me" She lets me. And is SOPPING wet. Then she asks me to leave. Or, tell me her something that helps convince her of how much she wants me to **** her.

So I say. "Im gonna **** you. Im gonna make you fell things you never felt before. Just not tonight. Cause I promised you I wouldn't. And, Id rather honor that, then **** you." I used her name twice in the sentence.

I got up off her. And started to grab my shirt to put it on. She grabbed my arm. " I dont know what it is about you. MAybe your arms. Maybe just who who are. But, dont leave. I dont want you to leave."

I pick her up off the couch and walk to her bedroom a drop her on her bed.

She couldn't disrobe fast enough. I f^cked her good. She asked for breaks. She got slutty. Saying things she probably never said before.

MORAL:

Be flexible, but within your own frame. Decide to accommodate.

Treat a lady like a lady. But hook up with her as if she is the sl^t she wants to be.

Learn to confidently persist. If you say "Okay." But keep on, confidently and gently. Have no outcome dependence. Yet, KNOW you deserve it because she likes you, and you are going to give her a great time, that she will NEVER regret.

Use alcohol and 3 different locations. ALWAYS. but, never overdo it, or force it. Make it natural.

Make every girl, and every interaction, feel unique and special. Be honest and unafraid. You are GOING to give her what she wants. Not sex. But feeling sexy!

Spend a little time. Only girls you dont want to f^ck will make it too easy. Qualify, for quality. Yeah, she is not overly hot. But we both enjoyed it. Noone regretted it. And now I have an easy and (cheap) plate. Who, actually likes me and is willing to interact in MY frame. Thats easier than what you guys sometimes chase down. She is cute. Maybe, she is real. Who knows. But we both go laid, easy and well.

Im seeing her again on sunday night. Eveytime she S^it tets, I remind her. " Im not shy or your avergae guy. If you are going to play games, its to difficult, Ill move on. I hope you can apprecite that. Ill see you again Sun night for wine, music and a repeat of pleasure." Her response. "Ok. Sunday it is then"

An Alpha is not always a dominating, NEXT personality. He is flexible, as long as its ultimately on his terms, and he gets what he wants. And, just as importantly, he gives, but, ONLY what he decides to give.

Its enjoyable.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I asked her. " Look, it seems like, and forgive the assumption, you might appreciate the connection of a phone conversation before we enjoy each others company in person this weekend." Assume the sale.
I flirt and am overtly sexual, painting a picture of what it WILL be like. Meeting and kissing me, if its there, more. Anytime they challenge my confidence or ****iness. I say this. " Its my role to suggest, its yours to decide." Girls love this. They feel lead, but also, sense the safety of having some control. Im a man, I want to f^ck them. I make no apologies telling a perfect stranger what to expect. Yet, I am also not a psycho or needy enough to be desperate to push for it.
I tell her this. " After all this, its late, I dont want to F6ck you, Id rather you wonder what it would have been like all week long while your working" Sealed!
I say. "Im gonna **** you. Im gonna make you fell things you never felt before. Just not tonight. Cause I promised you I wouldn't. And, Id rather honor that, then **** you." I used her name twice in the sentence.
This is one of the most skillful field reports I have ever seen on SS. Tons here for upcoming and even skilled DJ's to learn from. I highlighted just a few of my favorites approaches that you used. Really I could highlight your whole report. It's all spot on. Absolutely awesome salinechow!

Igetit!

Reaction score
Impressive.....VERY impressive. Don't think I've ever seen the "game" played so skillfully.

I comment you Salinechow,cause honestly......her bs flake attempt talking about her grandpa dying,then two seconds later saying she wasn't close to him would have probably blown me out. Chicks using bs flake excuses is nothing new,but to say her grandpa was dying......that probably would have offended me to the point of being turned off and losing interest.

Good thing you had the patience to press pass it and get the lay.