Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report : The Post Wall Women.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, after my little incident, I got a message on POF. Someone wants to meet you! She was a little curvy, but I like curvy and I like redheads so there yah go. She's a single mom, divorced but her kids are grown. We chatted, we texted, we talked and set up a meet.

When I arrived and saw her I wanted to turn around and walk away instantly. Of course she was fatter than her pictures. Her hip to waist ratio that looked so attractive was replaced with a rotund and hard belly that would have made the hungriest distended bellied african child proud or jealous with rage. Not cool. Flag on the play.

She with with her friend. Flag on the play.

They were both drunk. Her friend decides to speak to me in ebonics and then gets offended that I'm not hood. She decides to practice her Spanish on the waiter. Flag.

Her friend tells me how her husband is a preacher and they are fighting. That her husband is crazy and bipolar and they are having a girls night out. I let them buy me a round drinks and decide to enjoy the show.

Then the friend tells me how she looooooves black men. But she could never find a good one and how she only married her white husband because he promised to help her raise her three kids. She shows me her kids and surprisingly they are all white. That explains that.

She tells me of all the threesomes and foursomes and random ****s she used to do before she got old and fat.

My date is visibly embarrassed by these drunken confessions and goes on to assure me that she is nothing like her friend. Birds of a feather. Flag. What ever, I'm just slurping up free drinks at this point and waiting for my buddy to call me to play pool.

They say they are kick ass at Karaoke so we head over to local spot known for good talent. The friend doesn't have her ID, she gets in a shouting match with the bartender and we get kicked out. We go to another dive bar where I know everyone, the friend gets into with a drinking buddy of mine. His girlfriend and my date and her friend get in a shouting match. Us two guys have to de-escalate it. The friend accuses me of not standing up to defend her. My date agrees. LOL WUT? You bytches are strangers. Flag.

My buddy calls, he has our usual table so I start to take my leave. Walking them both out to their car, the friend grabs my head, tries to french me, grabs my ass and says how come good men don't want her. I help get her in the passenger seat and then I leave to have one of my most epic nights on the pool table. (made $50 bucks against a low level shark, first time winning cash).

Needless to say I ended up messaging her the next day, I told her that I'm really busy with my business right now and I don't have time to date.

Oh did I mention, the friend was an RN and the date was a bartender. The date did not have that listed on her profile...she listed her occupation as sales from her previous job. Flag.

You know, I've been dealing with my depression but oddly that horrible date made me feel better. I feel like I'm worth way more than that. If I am going to expend my energy and resources, it will not be for post wall women who are low class and drag me into drama. Fortunately they bought all of my drinks, so I had that going for me which was nice.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sound like garbage. But you got free drinks and made $50, all in all a good night and something to laugh about.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holeee shiiittt.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
WTF is wrong with women today? Whatever happened to dressing up nice and being presentable. Man you must be going through a dry spell to hangout with that trash. Sick.

On a side note, I met a girl from the Carribbean when I was about 21. She was pretty fat, kind of round all over bahama mama style but man she was the nicest, classiest girl, I'd ever met. Jet black skin almost blue... and she could cook up a storm.. whenever we went out she would always put on a nice dress and curl her hair, she was a sweet heart, wish I hadn't been such an idiot. She was a software engineer.

Well anyway, I just wanted to give props to SOME fat girls... some girls have class like no other. Then theres the American garbage that you ran into. Thanks for the read, very entertaining.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bottom-of-the-barrel women are easy to find. What I've discovered is if you want quality women, you're more likely going to find them through a social circle, or befriend women who have BFs - and I'm not talking about being best friends with them, I'm talking about adding them to FB and sending the occasional message. When they become single, that's when you strike. If you can queue up a few potential women, you'll have an array to choose from when you put yourself on the market.

Needless to say I ended up messaging her the next day, I told her that I'm really busy with my business right now and I don't have time to date.
This is exactly what I told my GF before I started flirting heavy with her. Made me more desirable.

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Bottom-of-the-barrel women are easy to find.

This...

when I think about the ****ing skanks that drove me here a decade ago its laughable. The older I get, the more I lift, the more education I get, the better the woman get. I wouldnt give the woman I lost sleep over in my twenties a millisecond of my time now.

I think I finally crossed over into true abundance, and its glorious...