"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Field Report: The Date

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
The OC, CA
Well, let's see here. I've been on this site for quite a while, 6-8 months probably. It's been a great time learning everything and constantly improving myself. BTW can't wait for summer boot camp. Anyways, today I went on my first date.

Alright, date was set for bowling. So first I wait outside for her for a bench. Right on time, she makes her entrance and we go to pay for the games. This is probably my first mistake and it's kinda embarassing to admit to. I go up and say we split the fee. She keeps saying no no, use my 20 and I wasnt quite sure how I was gonna divide it or anything (big mistake, didn't realize until later that she paid for the whole thing, dumb dumb dumb....). Anyways we start to play. It's a lot of fun and I start to work the C&F, not much conversation going on but I got her laughing and having a really good time. So anyways after bowling which was only an hour I turn around and find out her sister in college and her boyfriend are sitting at a table above us "chaperoning". Well anyways we then go to the ice cream parlor down the street. I pay here, and we finally get to have a conversation. She was kinda shy but I was able to get her laughing and to open up. I worked the C&F really well, but I just couldnt work the kino. So after about 30 minutes of ice cream we left and I waited with her until her sister picked her up.

Analysis:
Good Stuff-
Worked C&F really well
Had fun
Feel she is a lot more attracted to me now

Needs Improvement-
Learn how to count money and pay
Use more kino, I only used a little

It was a lot of fun and I think it worked out well. Hopefully Ill call her up in a few days and schedule another date. Probably go for the movies, my treat since im such and idiot with the money. Anyways, what is your guy's input?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Good job. Her paying is not a mistake, it's a good sign. Reward her for it by paying next time.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by MoolahDiamond
Use more kino, I only used a little
That is vital be sure you do that more. You can get chicks to pretty much fall in love with you with good kino.
It was a lot of fun and I think it worked out well. Hopefully Ill call her up in a few days and schedule another date. Probably go for the movies, my treat since im such and idiot with the money. Anyways, what is your guy's input? [/B]
Do something more fun than the movies. Know of any billiards? those are good (especially if she doesn't know how to play pool ;)) I wouldn't recomend movie, do something fun that you'll both enjoy :D

Your all knowing pepsi can,

Vincent
 

MoolahDiamond

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
The OC, CA
Hmmm, sounds good but there aren't any billard halls around here. I'll try searching sosuave for some date ideas. Thanks for your input. It just kinda seems like there weren't that many oppurtunities when I was on the date. But I'll try to make kino my first priority next time. I need more practice with it anyway. Thanks again for the advice, I really appreciate your input.

Edit-
I found a post with a bunch of date ideas on it by AmagineEX. I think I'm gonna take her ice skating. It seems more original than the movies especially because it's july and I asked around and I hear the rink I'm planning on going to has a 10 dollar wednesday that includes free food.
 
Last edited:

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Hello Diamond,
You are doing every thing right it seems, Take it slow.
It should take her 10 dates (one per 15 days not more ) to get YOU like her.

Yours
Tuffy
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top