Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report...The club, environment, choosing signals and rust

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figure since not that many field reports are posted here, I figured I'd post one. Sorry, no menage-a-trois, I didn't get 25 phone numbers or approach 50 sets. I didn't get a blow job on the dance floor. You'll have to read someone else's field report for that. I bring you the humble truth of last night's expedition.

In the last few months, I've barely gone out and if I do, it's just to a bar or something, admittedly, I've been lazy and unmotivated when it comes to meeting women. I was doing well a year ago but I got disillusioned with chasing tail and took a step back to re-evaluate a few things. I may have taken a step back too far.

At any rate, on with the field report. which took place last night in a region of California where I reside called Orange County.

I rolled with my close friend and roommate, who happens to be a real player and a natural. He's helped me get my game up over time. First we rolled to Hurricane's in Huntington Beach. My friend's sister and her friends were supposedly going to be there but they didn't show. The environment was not conducive to macking and to borrow Player_Supreme's analogy, the women were not choosing what I had for sale (predominantly white beach bar, I'm black). So we left and stopped at a small hole-in-the-wall bar but there were no targets so we left.

My friend new of some new club that supposedly was poppin in Costa Mesa, I don't remember the name of it. We went and the line was long, over an hour wait. We didn't get in until 12:30am. The good thing was that there were all kind of fine females getting in and in the club and also, the environment was favorable. I would say 80% of the the women were fine and they were definitely choosing.

The first set we approached was initiated by my roommate, who wanted to holler at this broad that he was chatting up in line. I went and talked to her friend. The girl I was talking to used to be a hiphop dj, so I attempted to gain rapport through that as I was talking to her. Unfortunately, her friend ejected so that was that, no go.

The second female I "approached" I didn't approach at all. I walked by a group of girls to go to the bar to get a drink when this one chick grabs my arm and starts grinding on me for a minute and she left. WTF... I should have been able to do something with that but that caught me completely off guard. Yeah I know, I can feel the ***** slap coming...

The third female I approached was definitely the finest out of the women I talked to that night. I was posted up on a platform, scanning my surroundings, when I looked down and I see this fine sista up under me, milk chocolate complexion, long hair, fine as f*ck, I didn't see her there at first. I opened her by teasing her about hiding behind a curtain, then I went into the convo. Talking to her, I could just feel the rust and the conversation ran into a dead end. My roommate saw what was happening and tried to intervene, but I ejected, I just felt funny. I'll need to figure out a way to deal with that.

There were some moments were I hesitated. I was on the other side of the dance floor when this tall blonde smiled at me and started dancing next to me and I was slow to react. Another brotha saw her and pulled her onto the dance floor. I missed my chance there. I saw other women position themselves around me and I was just too slow.

After being in the club for less than an hour, they began shutting things down and we left.

There's my field report guys no # closes, but still a good night as far as I was concerned. I did approach, next time I go out, I'll get to get to the spot a little earlier so I have a chance to talk to more women before they're all taken at the end of the night. Please comment.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there too bro.

Took a step back awhile to re-evaluate kicking it and closing on women. It seemed that when I'm at my most "DJ" is when I'm drunk. No matter how long I go without hitting the club scene, as soon as that Coke and Hen hit my lips, my internal DJ takes over.

Whats weird is that when I'm sober, I THINK WAY TOO MUCH.

Maybe a little buzz is what you need to shake the rust out.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Been there too bro.

Took a step back awhile to re-evaluate kicking it and closing on women. It seemed that when I'm at my most "DJ" is when I'm drunk. No matter how long I go without hitting the club scene, as soon as that Coke and Hen hit my lips, my internal DJ takes over.

Whats weird is that when I'm sober, I THINK WAY TOO MUCH.

Maybe a little buzz is what you need to shake the rust out.
I heard that bro. I hate relying on alkahol to spit game but it does seem a lot easier to do it with a buzz, especially after a couple of shots of hennessey. I can turn into the smoothest ladies man ever off of that stuff.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of tips:

1. choose venues that are suitable to you. Personally I hate those really dancy, loud clubs that play lots of fast techno music. These are reserved for chicks with ADD who cannot hold conversations, constantly look for stimulation, on drugs and young. I look for the relaxed lounge bars with slower music, more people sitting and the older crowd. With these venues, people are more opened to conversation. When you are about to hit 30s, chasing 18 - 20 chicks are hard work (it might just be me getting old :) )

2. If you are at a more loud club, hang around at the bar with your wing. Buy a good bottle of wine and just have fun with your mate. Talk to everyone as they are getting drinks. That way you and your wing are seen as the cool friendly guys out for a drink, rather than two guys out on the prowl.

3. I personally don't wait in line. No place is worth waiting in line in my world. If I cannot get into a place when I want to (because I know the bouncer, owner), I don't want to be there. Chicks (especially the fine ones) are well aware of these things, especially if they are status driven (and they are usually the hot flaky chicks that are surrounded by guys all the time). If they saw you lining up, you have NO chance.

4. You cannot have a "normal" conversation in loud, hip clubs. Chicks there don't want to talk about their lives. They go to clubs to ESCAPE their mundane lives. Take them on a fun and exciting journey.