"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Field Report: Teen night at clubs

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
Bottom line for this situation: Go with girls you know and want to dance with, unless you like hitting on 14 and 15 year olds.

I went today with two buddies to Krome Nightlife's teen night since I'm 17. It was pretty fun, lotta hot girls (albeit a bit young), lotta good music, lotta dancing. The only thing was that all the older, really hot girls had their boyfriends and stuff with them, so it was only the younger girls out by themselves. Still had a blast goin up and talking to random people. Next week I'm going with a bunch of girls I know and we're going to dance until we fall down.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Good stuff.

Don't worry so much about age, in 20 years 2-3 years will be nothing, 14-15 year olds will flock to someone older, plus they are generally more mature.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Well...if they look older than they are and its legal...then theres no problem IMO.;)
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Do you know a funny thing?
I went two weekends in a row in a teen night at a club here, very nice place.

And I noticed something funny... lots of lonely guys, and lots of lonely girls... seriously, the couples I saw, probably 90% were bf and gf already.
I saw very few guys actually approaching and getting to kiss the girls.

Strange... maybe it's only here... or is it everywhere?

Is there like, an international tendency for girls to become way too picky?

Give me your thoughts!

BBB
 

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2002
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan, United States
I'm going to a teen night at a club tomorrow night. I went last week but I made some fatal mistakes. I wore boots. Sketchers boots. My feet KILLED in less than an hour of dancing. Definitely should wear sneakers tomorrow night.

Also, my attire wasn't that great in my mind. I wore a button down shirt with the top few buttons unbuttoned with a sleeveless shirt underneath it. I looked good except I have Paul Stanley-esque chest hair and I think I looked stupid. Oh well. Regular t-shirt for tomorrow.

I'll hopefully have some great things to contribute to this thread come Thursday. The club is made up of primary sophomores so... this soon to be senior is gonna have some fun. :)

blink
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Florida
teen night where im at is every wednesday. I see alot of girls i know but i approach all the tourists out there just for a change. I was proud of myself for approaching 10 girls last wednesday even though i only got 4 to dance with me and out of those 4 i only enjoyed one, damn i enjoyed it. The dance floor is so small where i am at and the only dance they do there is grinding. Fine with me lol. The one girl that i was grinding was a pro, kept goin up and down, then feelin my leg, i poped one right in her a$$. She had to have felt it but i didnt care, thats y i dance with tourists. Bahaha im goin tommorrow after work. 10 dollars entrance though and thats alot of money in my book.
 
Top