"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Field Report: Talk'about bad luck...!

Neptunes

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands, Europe
Hey guys,

Man! I'd like to share something with you, 'cause 20 minutes ago I had my most unluckiest attempt to seduce a HB.

I was standing with some college friends at the trainstaiton, when my train was standing there already for depart. My college friends had to take another train, so I had to travel alone like always.

If you aren't getting it already: lot's of HB's on the train every day! But since I find it kind of hard talking to a chick in a warm train sitting on my ass, I don't make a lot of approaches. I think it's because I can't use bodylanguage/kino properly and I don't have to posibilty to just 'walk away'.

BUT, I saw a HB sneaking into the train, who I already had approached before. Back then, we had a short conversation about school and going out and we laughed a little. She is a bit shy, so I had to put extra effort in talking with her.

Anyway, I thought I would give it a shot! I already knew some things about her so why not? I will give this extra effort to talk with her, and I'll do just fine. So with a LOT of confidence and a smile, I walked into the train and approached her...

Ok, the beginning was good. We talked about school and her exams and all... but she still seemed to be shy! AI, because me as a crappy conversationalist had to give everything to keep the convo going.

But then... just before the train departed... a friend of a girl that rejected me, A REAL B*TCH, walked in and sat down at the couch opposing me. I started to get nervous and my confidence dropped below zero! But if you might think that it couldn't be worse: the best friend of my best friend's ex-girlfriend walked in and sat down on the couch opposing the HB! She is a real b*tch too, you don't want to know...

So man, I was surrouned by these stupied HO's before my game started!!! I changed in these few minutes from a relaxed cool person into a nervous wreck that couldn't get the convo going.

So within a few minutes my greatest fear came out: the convo was burried and we just sat there for 20 more minutes. All because of the STUPID #@$%$&^# B*TCHES!

When the train arrived at the station I made a last attempt to say something to her, but when I said something she greeted a friend that was waiting for her. SH*T embarassing, especially because these stupid b*tches were walking right beside me.

What a disaster...

What would you guys do in a situation like above? And does anyone here approach in trains?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
that's some crazy sh*t!!

now seriously, what are the chances of that happening???!!

dont sweat it. their gonna think uv got balls. there's alwayz next time.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Yeah nice try player.
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
ok i'm still kinda new hear and learning the lingo, but couldn't you have used these 'intruders' as social proof.
maybe u could have passed up the conversation on the HB and spoken/flirted with the *****es making the HB realise what she's missing out on. would be easier to talk to them if you knew them more then you knew the HB, sounds like you did?
if they came sat near me while i was trying to score, i'd say hi, how you going? etc. conversation should follow.. "hows so and so going?" keep that going and you would have looked like confident, nice, could have been funny and overall a likeable person, liked by girls aswell..

i think you stuffed up a good oppurtunity, but you gotto learn from that.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You choked!!!!

Never let another girl(s) ruin your game, if they try to intefere then embarassed them with a verbal lashing. Before you left, You should of told her that you would like to see her somewhere else besides a train station! She probably saw you clam up and get flustered and thought you weren't very confident in yourself. Always keep your composure!!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Maaaaaaaaan, they're JUST other women...

So they shut you down and have been known to shut down... the worse thing you can do is get intimidated by them

If you was feelin adventurous then you could have asked this girl you had intentions of gettin some from even though you was talkin about school and exams (YAWN!!) what she would you do if "You was on a train sat next to a hot girl / guy and 2 of your ex's just sat opposite?"

Really, it's about usin your surroundings... now I cannot see those girls makin a big episode on the train, so you got this opportunity to really rile them, maybe drop them a wry smile and have this girl who you're chattin up REAL intrigued like what the **** is happenin...

Like...

"Are those his 2 ex's?"

"Nah, they can't be... what's the chance of him chattin to me on a train and then 2 ex's sit down opposite"

"Well, maybe... he may be THAT good"


And she's left goin home, tellin her friend that she met at the station and spends the next evening or week thinkin about what the **** just happened with you and her... that's right, you've just got this girl thinkin about you for the next week from a simple train convo...

And thus you're viewed as a 'special guy'... if things don't drop with her well, maybe she just doesn't like how you look she's talked this up to all her friends and there's bound to be one if not more who love your attitude and are feelin your whole image...


BOOM! Success...
 
Top