Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report...take notes young DJs

hedge killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here's a short field report that will probably turn into a lay. There is always something to be learned so rAFCs and newbies listen up.....

My buddy and I went to a local bar to tear up some wings yesterday. Bartender is a smokin little 9.5 who I'll call HBfitch cause she looks like an abercrombie model. Most guys would consider her a perfect 10 with her petite little 16 yo body (she's 20) and her cute @ss face and hot style. Anyway, I did know this chick through friends and have talked with her in the past. HOWEVER, my game with 9.5s and up is to be completely indifferent to them, DON'T SMOTHER THEM LIKE 90% OF THE OTHER AFCs, and basically behave and act in an attractive manner. I NEVER EVER made her laugh....not once. I NEVER EVER complimented her on ANYTHING. I simply played it cool at all times and just WAS attractive to her. This always pays off in the realm of 9.5s and up!!

As soon as we walk in I stroll past the bar and she's standing there washing a glass. I'm stoned as hell and need something to drink so I say "Hey can I get a glass of water?" She looks at me so sexy as I walk past and teasingly mouths "no" as I sit down at a table. At this point I know it's on. (Notice, I read the IOI ASAP!! and never doubted it.....ALWAYS BE THE PRIZE AND know THEY WANT YOU). While we're sitting there waiting on our wings, she comes over to chat and wipe down some tables. She brings up that her mom is into real estate investments as am I. I tell her that I'll have to get her mom's number before I leave. She says OK and proceeds to "put on a show" for me while wiping down other tables. I pay absolutely no attention to her and joke to my AFC friend that "I'm gonna turn this into a fukk-fest" He's like yeah right and hes fukkin blind to the world (typical nice guy but fukks TONS of chicks).

Anyway, on the way out I walk by the bar again and shes in convo with her boss (the owner) who drools over her t!ts just like the other AFCs. I say "hey can I get YOUR MOM'S number" hahaha I never asked for someone's mom's number before. She says (of course), "here just call me"
I tell the owner he makes good wings and bust out of there while giving my AFC buddy **** about his earlier observation that nothing was going down b/t me and HBfitch. So the moral of the story is....don't ask for numbers (or dates or sex or whatever) but set up opportunities for the HBs to take advantage of. If they are interested they will act on them.

Let me know what you think....peace.

Don_juan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like all this other than you never make them laugh? I mean.... NEVER? I just don't see that working as the norm....

Bartlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Don_Juan, make her laugh!

hedge killa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not SUGGESTING that you don't make her laugh and now that I reread it I can see how it comes across that way.

I was simply saying that I HAVEN'T YET made her laugh and that it is not a required element if the ATTRACTION is there. (James Bond doesnt make girls laugh). Hope it helped

bccorrupt

Don Juan
Reaction score
...........very true, many people on this board have said "watch James Bond movies, it'll help you", but you are right, James Bond doesn't make them laugh........

JUST ME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you are such a stud! can i be your friend? get a life, grow up, dude, ohh she flirted with me!- ummm... no- maybe shes a nice happy gal......you think youre the only guy who plays hard to get with her?

i bet she has a man...learn how to speaka englisha too.........

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, did the # turn out to be correct?

Nouse4one

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps she was just doing her job and giving you her.. .. mothers number in your stoned glory you forgot to flirt with her?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very vague and, I suspect, made up.