Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - Saturday Night (nothing special)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I haven't been out in a while, so I'm quite rusty.

Got to the bar at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday night.

Despite being so early, I still couldn't find a seat. I don't like to be the creepy guy standing alone with a drink, but it was all I could do. I'm drinking my Rum 'n Coke. No viable targets were available at the moment. I see this shaved head dude joking around with two girls. A little while later, one of the girls starts staring at me.

Normally, I don't get too excited about that because when you THINK a chick is looking at you, there is usually some 6'4" hunk standing behind you lol. So I ignored her for a while. They I hear "Mike....MIKKEEEE!"

I walk over. It's my buddy's two sisters, and the shaved head guy is the bf of one of the sisters. Normally, I work alone, but sometimes when you are alone, people offer to "adopt" you. It could be a group you already know or even some friendly strangers that like you and offer to let you hang with them. I used to politely refuse, and go on my way to sarge alone, but not anymore. Some social proof and a home base is a good thing. So a seat opens next to the older sister. I grab that seat and we start fluff talking.

She's more drunk than I thought. She tells me about her recent divorce, that she's "lonely", and staying at xyz hotel. Meanwhile, she's rubbing my back and pressing her boobs into my arm. She's cute, and Mike is in his dry spell, but it's MY BUDDY'S SISTER. I'm not going there. They invite me to another bar.

We get to the second bar, and I'm dancing with the two girls. I think the guy stepped out for a smoke. (He was cool with me since I'm a friend of the girls' family.) I'm seeing lots of couples and married broads. (I notice every left hand I can lol.) There was one bachelorette party. I don't usually work with groups that large though.

One of the bachelorette party girls was too drunk and fell over into the potted plants on the side. Her skirt is up around her shoulders, and her bright white panties are on display for everybody lol. Should I help her up? Nah, I'm not a captain. Some other white knight helps her up. She then ignores him and goes back to her group without so much as a thank you. (How did I know that was going to happen lol?)

So my group finally leaves, and I return to the first bar. It's late now, and the place is PACKED. I'm looking through the (steel) bars on the window trying to see if it's worth going back in. I know the doorman and could cut the line if I wanted to. But I wanted to see how bad the sausage to vag ratio was. Anyway, this beautiful HB8.5 blonde (in the bar) starts talking to me through the window bars.

HB: Hey whatcha doing?
Mike: Seeing if it's worth coming in. You on a girls' night out?
HB: Yep definitely.
Mike: What's your name?
HB: Kate.
Mike: <Waits for her to ask mine.>
HB: What's yours? <Cool!>
Mike: Mike
HB: What have you been up to?
Mike: I was at xyz bar with some friends. They bailed early.
HB: My friends are lame too lol.
Mike: <Trying to see her left hand>
Mike: <Looking through the steel bars>
Mike: I feel like I'm in prison here. Let me out lol. <Tugging on the steel bars.>
HB: Haha me too.
Mike: What are you in for?
HB: Battery lol.
Mike: I'm staying on this side of the window. You might know Tie Bow lol.
HB: What are you in for?
Mike: Serial killer lol
HB: hahaha
Mike: <See ring. She's friggin' married. Married broads LOVE me, but I don't go there.>
Mike: You have a good night honey.
HB: Ok byeeee <smile>

The sausage to vag ratio was incredibly high, and I was tired at the point, so I called it a night.

Last edited:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That prison line was MONEY!!! HAHAHAHA!

Smooth Mikey, good report for the most part.

PIMP

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
That prison line was MONEY!!! HAHAHAHA!

Smooth Mikey, good report for the most part.

PIMP
Thanks man. I think one of the keys to being spontaneous and funny is to (within reason) SAY WHAT YOU ARE THINKING. When I saw the (steel) bars, that's what I was thinking. So I just threw it out there lol.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
One of the bachelorette party girls was too drunk and fell over into the potted plants on the side. Her skirt is up around her shoulders, and her bright white panties are on display for everybody lol. Should I help her up? Nah, I'm not a captain. Some other white knight helps her up. She then ignores him and goes back to her group without so much as a thank you. (How did I know that was going to happen lol?)
ouch. lol some women are scum.

i bet he thought it was gonna be like the opening of a romcom and she was gonna ask his name, they were gonna share a moment, and he was gonna whisk her away.

dude got slapped with reality hard

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterD said:
ouch. lol some women are scum.

i bet he thought it was gonna be like the opening of a romcom and she was gonna ask his name, they were gonna share a moment, and he was gonna whisk her away.

dude got slapped with reality hard
Exactly. He was a nice guy who meant well.

My first instinct was ALSO to help her up because I am a gentleman, but I forced myself not to because I'm realist who knows it's not appreciated. Plus, I was relunctant to move her in case she was injured.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I was out Friday night with a buddy (just having some drinks). It was happy hour, around 6:00 pm. The place was actually crawling with chicks. The problem was, they were all huddled together sitting at tables with at least one guy who tagged along with them. The other girls were so buried in their phone and anti-social I'm not even sure why they were there.

We sat at the bar, had maybe 3 drinks and just kinda enjoyed looking at the HB 9 bartender. She had about 4 guys come up to her and ask what time she was working till. I wasn't about to be the fifth guy and stroke her ego. Then more dudes started showing up. We made a break for it and left.

This is why I don't like the bar scene. People stay in groups, hired guns that soak up the attention, too many dudes, and if there's no targets... you're stuck there looking dumb with a drink in your hand.

I've had many nights similar to yours Mike. After a while I just got tired of the fluff conversation and dynamics of the night life. I think I speak for both of us when I sum up the bar scene with "It wasn't a bad night, but it certainly wasn't what I came for."

I remember now why I stick to day game.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I was out Friday night with a buddy (just having some drinks). It was happy hour, around 6:00 pm. The place was actually crawling with chicks. The problem was, they were all huddled together sitting at tables with at least one guy who tagged along with them. The other girls were so buried in their phone and anti-social I'm not even sure why they were there.

We sat at the bar, had maybe 3 drinks and just kinda enjoyed looking at the HB 9 bartender. She had about 4 guys come up to her and ask what time she was working till. I wasn't about to be the fifth guy and stroke her ego. Then more dudes started showing up. We made a break for it and left.

This is why I don't like the bar scene. People stay in groups, hired guns that soak up the attention, too many dudes, and if there's no targets... you're stuck there looking dumb with a drink in your hand.

I've had many nights similar to yours Mike. After a while I just got tired of the fluff conversation and dynamics of the night life. I think I speak for both of us when I sum up the bar scene with "It wasn't a bad night, but it certainly wasn't what I came for."

I remember now why I stick to day game.
Exactly. The group/crew/herd thing reduces to the number of viable targets to a VERY low number. The funny thing is that some nights have lots of "Girls Night Outs" and bachelorette parties with very LARGE groups of females. In fact, because of the groups, sometimes women can (temporarily) outnumber men, at least until 10:05 pm lol. But it doesn't help at all because groups that arrive together leave together. Plus they don't want to dance with guys, only each other.

Approach anxiety would be a GOOD thing. At least it means that I sense that there are some viable targets for once lol.