Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Saturday Night - HB Sales Rep

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I went out to this bar.

I got a seat at the bar. This dude sitting next to me starts chatting me up. He's part of some group of decent looking girls. He wanted me to be his wing. (Maybe he was just friends with the girls?) He also tells me that I'm a "good looking mofo.". (I actually get complimented by straight guys here and there, but rarely from females.)

Anyway, I told him I work alone. (I don't do instant wings anymore since you usually end up with some weirdo or someone with a totally different style of game, if he has any at all.)

So I see this HB8 and HB7.5. The HB8 was way too tall to attempt. Gaming really tall girls is not my strong point lol. The HB7.5 was like 5'5" as opposed to her 6'2" girlfriend.

So I walk by and say "How are you doing?" to the shorter gal. She smiles. I eject and keep
walking. About ten minutes later, I re-approach.

Mike: <Funny opener. Sorry, can't give it away.>

Both HBs: hahaha.

HBShort: We're just having fun.

Mike: Girls night out?

HBTall: yep definitely

Mike: I'm usually pretty good at guessing what people do for a living. Are you a hairdresser?

HBShort: No, way off.

HBShort: hint- Ive been at it for 13 years and I love what I do.

Mike: Teacher?

HBShort: Nope.

Mike: F-----u----c---k lol

Both HBs: hahaaaa

HBShort: I'm a sales rep for a pharmaceutical (sp?) company. What do you want to drink?

Anyway she buys me a drink and invites me to stay with them. We drank, danced and talked for a while. She came with her gf and was leaving with her
gf so I just number closed her.

Mike: <Brushed hair aside>. It was lovely meeting you. Maybe I'll give you a call.

HBShort: <smiles and kiss>. Okay