Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIELD REPORT: same girl...new situation. advice please! (kinda long)

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
: same girl...new situation. advice please! (kinda long)

new problems with same girl from this thread from a few weeks ago.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74892

if you dont want to read the events that led up to it just skip the first 3 paragraphs

well yesterday my boss asked a few of us from work to bartend for a benifeit. well as luck would have it, i was put behind the bar with the Angel. (see linked thread above). the job was from 1pm-10pm. not many people showed up till about 5pm so we got pretty drunk right away and stayed drunk all night. the whole damn night she was literally pouring shots down my throat and getting me beer. there wasn't much kino going on till about 6pm when we got kinda busy and then it REALLY started. for the rest of the night she would come up behind me and start grinding on me to the music. we danced a lot behind the bar when we had no customers, she even came up with the idea that she could tease the old men coming to the bar by grinding on me and pretty much being a ****tease to them by using my body. good idea to make them want to come back and tip better. plus it worked. at the end of the night we were pouring tequila rose down each others throats and i could tell that all the teasing she was doing to those men was making her really horny.

basically... it was her intention to get me drunk. well i never got drunk but i had a good buzz the whole night and we both had a blast. on the other hand she was wasted. lots of grabbing going on. she let me grab her ass and tits. i used her thong as a slingshot when she would bend over and i'd shoot ice at the customers.... which by the way is some fun sh!t! and she loved it! during the whole night all the other bartenders working were coming behind our bar to hang out with us and take shots when their bars got slow, because all the guys kept coming back to our bar to order drinks and watch us. we were the ones having the most fun!

after we cleaned up everyone decided to go to a bar to wind down. she was too drunk to even think about driving so i drove us there. about halfway there she said that she has never driven a big truck and wanted to drive mine. i told her no way in the condition that she was in and she would have to do something for me if i let her do it sober. well a minute later she jumped over my center console, lifted up the tilt on my steering wheel and sat in my lap while i was driving.... she really wanted to drive! well i was buzzing good and just let her do it... but i kept my hand on the wheel. we get there safe, thank god, and as soon as we get inside she sits on the bar and buys both her and i a drink and a shot. the bar closed an hour later and i carried her out and we walked to my truck.

while im driving her back to her place we start making out at the first red light...then again at the next...and at the third. after that she says that its the last time she will kiss me. the starts talking about her boyfriend and all this stupid bull****. i tried to kiss again but she pulled away and i knew it was too late for anything. i drove her home, carried her out of my truck about halfway to her place and one of the guys that lives downstairs from her comes out to smoke. she sees him and of course, like a drunk woman, starts yelling to him. well this guy knows that she has a boyfriend lives either with him or in the adjacent apartment so i take that as a queue to make my leave. (her boyfriend lives in the apartment below her but works offshore for 7 days and comes back for 7 and just left the day before) i say,"see ya" and get back in my truck to drive off. she runs back after me and i get out again and carry her up the stairs, unlock her door, push her inside and close the door.

that leaves me where i am currently at. i know one thing that i did wrong and have done it before. she lives about 15 minutes out of town and last time the same thing happened. we kissed, i didn't advance, she starts talking about her boyfriend and kills it. next time this happens when i move in for the kiss ill just barely graze her lips then pull away to tease her and make her think about wanting the kiss rather than her boyfriend. i can do this a few times and when we finally get to her place we can kiss and she'll be less likely to think about her boyfriend and more likely to want that kiss...and more.

another thing i could have done in this situation when she said that it was the last time she was going to kiss me, i reply with,"well thats good... you wont be so distracted when you're taking off my shirt" or something along those lines. i also could have probably gone inside with her in her apartment but that other guy was around. i don't want her boyfriend to break up with her because of me... i either want HER to break up with HIM because of me.

anyone have a different perspective to offer? im all ears what else can i do to get her to either stop thinking about her boyfriend OR something i can say to swing the mood back into her and i.

Last edited:

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you joking? Buddy you are just asking for it....

Chew on this for a second:

1. Her BF finds out about you, he will have something to say about and thats if he doesn't beat you stupid first.

2. She cheats on him to be with you and breaks up with him to be with you. Really what stops her from doing the same thing with another guy and now you are the ex-BF. Trust will always be an issue.

3. If she is only doing this when she is drunk and not sober then why is she not keyed into you when she is sober?

4. She is no angel, get that out of your head. She was teasing the older men, and if she enjoys doing that, why shouldn't she enjoy doing it with you....hey you dont think she makes out with you and suddenly starts talking about her BF for a reason do you.

5. There are women just as hot as her out there. Why waste your time on one with a lot of baggage like this one?

Can you give 5 good answers why she is worth all this crap?

-Grey Fox

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
well her name really is angel...it has nothing to do with any of this.

you asked the question so ill answer

1) her b/f is nothing to worry about... i used to work the door at the club i now bartend at. im not worried at all about him.

2) im not looking for a relationship with her...just a f-close.

3) she flirts when she is sober as well...i just don't ever see her but on the weekends when i work.

4) i agree... BUT men are the dominant sex in this world. there are ways to do things and this is one of those things that i'd like to learn. i've never been with a girl that was not single.

5) im not wasting my time on her... when we work together, we're together, we both have fun. i'd just like to take the fun a little further because i know she would enjoy it and im pretty sure i would as well. pretty much everything i do with her would be things that i normally do with all the other people i work with. she is far from the only female in my life. this is just one that im having a problem with that i'd like to learn how to avoid in the future.

im a bartender in one of the hottest night clubs in central louisiana... i have plenty of chances to be with other women. i just want to close this. and to be honest she is only about a HB8. there are plenty of hot women that could have a chance with me but most of them are all annoying and/or complete idiots, this one isn't.

Last edited:

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone? help please!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Recluce
anyone? help please!
First of all your not in a good situation. This chick is wacked in the head, and she uses you when her bf isn't around. The only difference is you get to make-out with her and he gets to fuvk her!!

If you really have "all these other women" lined up why don't you give them attention so this attention w-hore will come running to you? And trust me bro your stressin' over this byatch and she isn't even worth 2 shiats!!

I think the problem is she KNOWS she can have you if/when/how she wants. Girls aren't attracted to someone who doesn't challenge them. You need to get off her leash and start running the show if you want to fuvk her.

PIMP

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never read past your second sentence. You think too much. That's a problem all by itself.