Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report:Pretty simple. Asked a girl out,she said yes.

Igetit!

Reaction score
What's up guys,

Yeah,I know. Surprised to see a field report from me. Nevertheless,here's what went down:

First of all,when I left my house yesterday,I had no intentions of meeting or approaching anybody. It's weird,it seems like whenever I'm just out living my life,minding my own business,that I seem to run into interactions with women the most. Anyway,I went to this store,and when I entered,the woman behind the counter greeted me. I said hello,asked her how she was doing,then went on about my business. I had been to this store before and seen this lady there,and had thought about asking her out,but for some reason,never got around to it. So,once i finished shopping,I went to the counter to checkout and she met me over there,and then the conversation went like this:

me:Hey,so what's your name?
her: (her name)
me:so what's the deal with you? Are you married with a hundred kids,or what?
her:No,I'm not married. I have two kids,and they're both grown.
me:Alright,so if I want to see you,if I want to take you out,do you have a problem with that,or what?
her:No,it might be kind of nice to go out.
me:Alright,that's cool. So I get you can give me your number,and I'll give you a call sometime.
her:Well,my phone got cut off,yeah,I didn't pay the bill,and it won't be back on until Monday,but I can give you my daughter's cellphone number,or you can give me your number so I can call you. Or you can come back up here,or you can call me here.
me: (thinking,I wasn't expecting that) Alright,how about I just give you my number. (I know,i know, mistake.)

Now after I said this,I was fumbling around looking for a piece of paper to write my number on,and she IMMEDIATELY,fast as lightening,push some button on the cash register and a long slip of paper came out.
As I wrote down my number,the conversation continued....

her:Now you're not married with 5 kids,are you?
me: (holding up my hands) Look. You see any rings?
her:Alright,just making sure.

I handed her my number.

me:Hey let me ask you a question:Let's say the two of us get together,and i take you out or whatever. Now if I take you out,do I have to spend the WHOLE DATE trying to be nice,and be a gentleman,and all that?
her:Uh,what do you mean?
me:Well see,some guys,like they'll take a woman out,and they'll start trying to hug on her,and kiss on her,and touch her like 5 minutes into the date...
her:No,no,no...I'm sure you wouldn't do that.
me: Oh,no no,you don't have to worry,I'm not like that. I usually wait like,hmm,I don't know,what,10...15 minutes.
her: (BURST OUT LAUGHING)
me:Well come on now,it is a date,right? I gotta do something sometime.
her:Now if I call this number,it isn't going to be like some joke,and somebody else answers the phone,is it?
me: (somewhat confused by that statement) No no,it'll be me. It's just that I work during the night,so the best time to get ahold of me is (I told her when)

her:Wait a minute. How old are you?
me:How old are you?
her: (hesitating) Umm...you first.
me: I'm in my 30s.
her:Oh,ok. I'm in my 30's.
me:Ok look,I gotta roll,so I'll talk to you later.
her:Alright,I'll be calling you.

So there. That's it. Although I'm glad she said yes,for some reason I kinda regret approaching her. Some things about her kind of threw me off. For example,she said she has two FULL GROWN kids,but she's only in her 30s. I don't know,something's just odd about that.

Also,that statement about her wondering if she called me,would it be a joke,or possibly a wrong number,or someone else answering the phone.
Who says that kind of thing?

All this happened yesterday (Thursday). I went to work last night,and when I got home this morning,I check my called ID,and there's a number on there I don't recognize,so I think she already tried to call me. It's obviusly a number from a cellphone.

I just want to point out some things from the approach:

1:I showed my interest IMMEDIATLEY. After I asked her her name,I enquired of her status,whether she was single or not. I didn't waste time beating around the bush,tiptoeing with small talk.

2:I CHARGED/BUM-RUSHED the risk of rejection. I also in a sense dared her to reject me. I said:
So if I want to see you,If I want to take you out,you got a problem with that,or what?
I don't want to get into it,but THERE IS A REASON why I approached so forcefully.

For some reason,for me,being blunt/straight up direct like that always seems to work. I hear guys talk about how a particular girl has 10 guys falling all over her,but he ignores her,and because her ignores her while everyone else is all AFC over her,she seems to be interested in him.

That's bull.

If she's interested in you because you ignore her,then how can you ever date her? At some point,you'll have to reveal your interest,right?
Imo,it's not ignoring her that generates interest,it's not being afc. It's ok to show interest in a girl even if there are a 1000 other guys doing it at the same time,just show your interst as a DJ.

Alright,that's my "field report" guys. Although this girl called me on the same day i give her my number,I might wait a day or two before returning her call.
I'm not really all that interested.

Peace fellas!

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
It's weird,it seems like whenever I'm just out living my life,minding my own business,that I seem to run into interactions with women the most.

I'm glad you mentioned this, because this is how I have felt often as well. It seems like when I go out with the mindset of "today I'm GOING to approach some girls," I usually come back frustrated and disappointed.

However when I'm just out doing something, running an errand, meeting a guy friend to play basketball or whatever, that's when I find myself incidentally ending up in conversations with attractive females. The downside is that since I'm not going into these scenarios with the frame of mind that I'm "on the prowl," I may not have extra time or be looking as good as possible. But it's still fun when it's unexpected!

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your words on paper look forceful or direct or whatever. But I loved your style of approach.. it was like super chill.

If you are chill, you can say whatever you want, cuz you are non needy.. she can see that.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have left immediately.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I would have left immediately.
So would I.

Why would anyone bother going out with those women? :confused:

Sure I've taken a few of them home after a night out at the club when there's nothing better on offer but dating???

This forum is full of threads warning guys about dating single mums. You all should read them!

Oh btw, single mum, 30 something, 2 grown kids, working as checkout chick? As long as you have a penis and a job, you're in.

Igetit!

Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Your words on paper look forceful or direct or whatever. But I loved your style of approach.. it was like super chill.
Yeah,I agree that my method is a little heavy on the directness...but you have to consider my history. I was the classic "nice guy",Chairman,CEO,and President of Let's just be Friends,inc.

Me falling into the friendzone all the time (imo) was a result of my not being direct about what I wanted,and just hanging around a girl hoping she'd be interested. You can waste a LOT of time that way.

I hit rock bottom a looong time ago. The only direction I had to go was up.
When a guy hits rock bottom,and he's truely at the bottom,he'll be willing to try anything. That's how I was. I just didn't care.

I didn't care about being rejected,I didn't care about possibly offending the girl,and I didn't care about embarassing myself. The pain of loneliness and not even trying outweighed all the "what if" scenarios pertaining to approaching a girl. Like someone on the board once said,"I'd rather be blown out for escalating too fast than ljbf'ed for not escalating at all".

daygameguy said:
If you are chill, you can say whatever you want, cuz you are non needy.. she can see that.
True. I give off an agressive,slightly pushy vibe on purpose. The reason I do that is because a woman wants to FEEL like she she an option when you ask her out. She wants to FEEL like she can say yes if she's interested,or no if she's not interested,and either way,you'll still be ok.

She doesn't want to hurt you.
She doesn't want to FEEL responsible for you feeling bad if she turns you down. If you ask her out,and you're all nervous and scared,and about to wet your pants,she'll sense this and be turned off. She'll feel like you're so small and fragile,so weak and delicate,that she could just sneeze and you'll fall to pieces. If you give off this vibe to her,it's basically over before you even open your mouth. Instead of feeling attraction for you,she'll be too preoccupied with trying not to hurt your feelings.

That's why I come in so forceful and direct,even confrontational.
Think about it:If someone is agressive and is forceful with you,are you tiptoeing around them trying to avoid saying something that might hurt them?
Of course not. You feel free to say whatever and do whatever.
That's what i do. I give women that freedom.

Last edited:

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But your rep still says - "Igetit! is just really nice!" LMAO..

Igetit!

Reaction score
daygameguy said:
But your rep still says - "Igetit! is just really nice!" LMAO..
Hey,it does say I'm just really nice.

All that time and effort into changing myself down the drain.

I need to get a refund back from all those a-hole acting lessons.:mad:

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, right. It seems like the first green block should say 'Really nice.' funny. But yeah, the direct approach seems to be the way to go. You'll never end up in the friend zone that way, and there'll be no mistake in intentions. Good job.

Reaction score
Direct approach is the way to go.... om glad our society is most made of AFCs, the girl usually looks shocked that i want to ask her out and then give her mind blowing sex after.... "this doesn't usualy happen to me" is whati hear from them..

Igetit!

Reaction score
Uhh....what have I gotten myself into? I just met this girl on Thursday(day before yesterday) and so far,she's called me everyday,including the day I met her and 3 times today. I hope she doesn't want anything serious,I mean,all I wanted was just a date.

Anyway,here's a little bit of how the convo went on the 2nd conversation/phone call:

me:....you know,I think I forgot that tomorrow is a holiday.
her:Yeah,do you already have plans?
me:Well,I usually go out of town on my days off from work,but I just went out 2 weeks ago,and then two weeks before then,so I think I'm just going to chill tomorrow.

me:Hey look,tell me how this sounds:I like a first date to be simple,to be something fun,so I figured we'd go the bowling alley,play a game or two,and just hang out and talk for a while. The way I look at it,I asked you out,I'm going to be driving my car,buying that expensive gas,so I'm going to decide where we go,you know what I'm saying? All I want is you to be by my side.
her: (giggling)Hey,that's cool,I like bowling? I used to have a Nascar bowling ball when I bowled on a league a few years ago. I mean I'm not good at it,but it's fun though.
her:I like it when a guy makes the plans.
me:Huh?
her:I like that. Most guys are like,"Well,what do you want to do?",and I'm like,"Well,can't you make a decision yourself?".
me:Well the way I look at it,it's 60%,40%,I'm the 60 and you're the 40.
I lead and you follow. And hey,if you don't like it,you can go be with somebody else.
her: (giggles).

It's sooo cool when you see an interaction with a girl go exactly the way this forum has taught. It reminds me of what pua Mystery said about how when you go into the field over and over again,eventually you'll see patterns and be able to predict and respond to situations before they even occur.

Kinda like in the movie Spiderman where that guy is trying to hit Peter Parker,but to his all the punches are coming in slow motion. You have all that time to react.

I like it. You do exactly what the forum teaches,and the girls behave in a predictable manner. Cool.:cool:

Of course life isn't a script,but it's sure a breath of fresh air when you already know what the possible reactions could be.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good for you man. Keep yourself busy with other girls or other stuff that you like doing.

Always remember: Never over analyze a simple situation. Just let it be. Nature is very unpredictable. These puas don't get every single girl. They are not gods. Just keep that in mind and don't stress yourself. Good luck.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice FR. Just throwing some thoughts out for ya.
Igetit! said:
me:Hey,so what's your name?
her: (her name)
me:so what's the deal with you? Are you married with a hundred kids,or what?
me:Alright,so if I want to see you,if I want to take you out,do you have a problem with that,or what?
Ballsy and to the point but the end makes it look a lot less direct and confident.
her:No,it might be kind of nice to go out.
me:Alright,that's cool. So I get you can give me your number,and I'll give you a call sometime.
her:Well,my phone got cut off,yeah,I didn't pay the bill,and it won't be back on until Monday,but I can give you my daughter's cellphone number,or you can give me your number so I can call you. Or you can come back up here,or you can call me here.
me: (thinking,I wasn't expecting that) Alright,how about I just give you my number. (I know,i know, mistake.)

Now after I said this,I was fumbling around looking for a piece of paper to write my number on,and she IMMEDIATELY,fast as lightening,push some button on the cash register and a long slip of paper came out.
As I wrote down my number,the conversation continued....

her:Now you're not married with 5 kids,are you?
Lol, kettle calling the pot black.
me: (holding up my hands) Look. You see any rings?
her:Alright,just making sure.

I handed her my number.

me:Hey let me ask you a question:Let's say the two of us get together,and i take you out or whatever. Now if I take you out,do I have to spend the WHOLE DATE trying to be nice,and be a gentleman,and all that?
her:Uh,what do you mean?
me:Well see,some guys,like they'll take a woman out,and they'll start trying to hug on her,and kiss on her,and touch her like 5 minutes into the date...
her:No,no,no...I'm sure you wouldn't do that.
me: Oh,no no,you don't have to worry,I'm not like that. I usually wait like,hmm,I don't know,what,10...15 minutes.
lol funny
her: (BURST OUT LAUGHING)
me:Well come on now,it is a date,right? I gotta do something sometime.
Well fastforward to the date. Now she is expecting a move. It kinda takes the romance out of the situation and puts the pressure on the moves being made and the response to them
her:Now if I call this number,it isn't going to be like some joke,and somebody else answers the phone,is it?
me: (somewhat confused by that statement) No no,it'll be me. It's just that I work during the night,so the best time to get ahold of me is (I told her when)

her:Wait a minute. How old are you?
me:How old are you?
her: (hesitating) Umm...you first.
me: I'm in my 30s.
her:Oh,ok. I'm in my 30's.
me:Ok look,I gotta roll,so I'll talk to you later.
her:Alright,I'll be calling you.

So there. That's it. Although I'm glad she said yes,for some reason I kinda regret approaching her. Some things about her kind of threw me off. For example,she said she has two FULL GROWN kids,but she's only in her 30s. I don't know,something's just odd about that.

Also,that statement about her wondering if she called me,would it be a joke,or possibly a wrong number,or someone else answering the phone.
Who says that kind of thing?
someone insecure

For some reason,for me,being blunt/straight up direct like that always seems to work. I hear guys talk about how a particular girl has 10 guys falling all over her,but he ignores her,and because her ignores her while everyone else is all AFC over her,she seems to be interested in him.

That's bull.

If she's interested in you because you ignore her,then how can you ever date her? At some point,you'll have to reveal your interest,right?
Imo,it's not ignoring her that generates interest,it's not being afc. It's ok to show interest in a girl even if there are a 1000 other guys doing it at the same time,just show your interst as a DJ.

lol I wouldn't call it bull. The person eventually shows interest and then takes it away. Push AND Pull, ****y and funny. You have to display value to a sought after woman. If she is into confidence then maybe all it takes is a direct approach but if not... then what?

Also, your approach was direct in this interaction, but what of the interactions when you met her prior? You acted indirect before you went for the direct kill I'm assuming
Good stuff man. Keep us updated and be careful not to try and prove yourself to her too much by going overboard with being a guy who doesn't take any sh!t and lays the law down when it comes to the female. I've been there before and although it feels real money when it said it ends up looking like loosely veiled insecurity.

Don't talk about it, be about it.

Igetit!

Reaction score
UPDATE TIME. But first...

Solomon said:
Good stuff I love it how there tons of FR's lately, summer time is the best time for this

keep at it
Thanks for the props Solomon. However,I'm not much of a "field report" guy. This interaction was pickup related,so I thought I'd post it,but I wouldn't get too used to seeing "field reports" from me.

Thanks for posting your comments as well Macallik. And trust me,understand what you're saying about going overboard by "laying down the law" with girls. "I get it:)". This had crossed my mind after the last phone call I had with her. I was doing/being about it,however,at the same time I was talking about it as well. And the talking had started to exceed the doing. Although I haven't seen any visible signs of her interest level declining,I want to head it off before any show up. And yeah,it'll be easy to recognize it I'm going too over the top,because it'll show up in her behavior. But so far,so good.

The thing you said about how this particular interaction was direct while the previuos ones were indirect.....I have to disagree with you on that one.
The reason why is this:There were no "previous interactions". That was the first time I had ever talked to her. I mean I had been to that store before and seen her,and when I went to the counter to purchase my item,we did the whole "Hi,how are you today?" and "Fine. How are you?" thing,but that's it. I never flirted with her. To me,this interaction I posted was the first time (concerning dating) I had ever spoken to her. I don't consider the "Hi,how are you today?",store clerk/customer polite chit chat to be any indirect form of pick up.

Anyway,we had a date yesterday (Monday). And guys,you'll never guess what happened on the date. Here's what went down....

We had made plans to go to the bowling alley,but first we decided to meet up at a park that we were both familiar with so I could follow her to her house. She was going to drop her daughter's car off at her house,then ride to the bowling with me.

So we go to the bowling and have a lot of fun bowling,and just sitting around talking and hanging out. After about an hour there,we go to a different park and sit down and talk. So we're sitting and talking,then there's some kissing,and touching,and everything is going well. We were out there in the dark for over 2 1/2 hours,but time just seemed to fly by.
Well,we're sitting out there all alone in the park,then all of the sudden,someone shines a BRIGHT LIGHT on us. The light was so bright,that we couldn't see who was shining it. Well,it turns out it was a policeman.
He called us up to my car,and I had to show him my driver's license and my date also had to show her ID.
The cop told us that the park is closed from midnight until 4am,and that we were about 22 minutes over.After talking to the cop for a while,he decided to just girl me a warning. After talking to the cop for a while,he actually seemed to be a pretty good guy. I made a joke to my date about how that was one first date I was never gioing to forget in front of the policeman,and she started laughing.

When the cop realized that we weren't a threat to anyone,he just let us go.

Then we went back to her place hugging,making out,and....well,I've got to leave a little mystery guys:D

The date started at 7:45pm,and just ended an hour ago (4:00am).

I....am....tired.

Hmm,surprising. Most of the problems I read about on here most guys complain about,I didn't have. The flaking,not showing up,and/or being late for the date,i.e. None of this.

Last time we talked on the phone,I told he being late is a petpeeve of mine. I told her that if we have a date set up for 7:00, and she decided to show up at 20 to 25 late,I won't be there. I told her that I might wait 10 or 15 inutes,but that's it,and I wasn't going to wait for her all day. She said she understands that,and that she wouldn't want to be sitting around waiting all day for someone either. Well,I guess that did the trick,because when I showed up,she was already there waiting for me.

It's cool to be able to bypass all the flaking/showing up late crap that most girls pull.

Anyhow,that's what happened guys.

Peace fellas!:up:

Last edited:

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done!

I would have to say the Next Step would be to Do the exact same thing except the girl would be some sort of CEO, someone famous or a multimillionaire and you're set for life :)

not a clerk in walmart lol!

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, of course she's not going to be one of the girls that play games

Shes on the wrong side of 30, has 2 full grown kids (Her daughter drives, she must have had her when she was 15ish??) and is single......right now she doesn't have the luxury of being picky about her partners, like most other girls do, so she will take anything she can get.

Have fun and thread very carefully with this one, I like the ones that don't play the game, but sometimes they get too attached, very fast.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Sp1kez said:
Dude, of course she's not going to be one of the girls that play games

Shes on the wrong side of 30, has 2 full grown kids (Her daughter drives, she must have had her when she was 15ish??) and is single......right now she doesn't have the luxury of being picky about her partners, like most other girls do, so she will take anything she can get.

Have fun and thread very carefully with this one, I like the ones that don't play the game, but sometimes they get too attached, very fast.
+1 rep point

You know your stuff man. It seems like there's always some sort of a trade off with dating women of different age groups. The younger ones may be hotter/more attractive,but they're immature and simply play too many games for me. The older 30+ women don't play as many games as their younger counterparts,but they're looking for something more long term.
I took this girl out last night for the first time ever,and on that first date,I got the "I'm not getting any younger speech". Dating sure can suck sometimes.

If you put in the time,effort,and energy into learning about and better understanding women,and don't let fear hold you back,YOU WILL FIND SUCCESS with women.

However,that success may not be exactly what you thought it would be.

You may think the goal is sex,but once you obtain it,it's like,"Ok,now what?".