Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: Old Skool DJing

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you asked for more field reports. Here is my contribution. This one is a little lengthy due to some details I just couldn't leave out.

Anyway, I got a chance to do my thing old skool style last night. Here is how it unfolded:

1:00pm: Received voice mail message from buddy, Scott, I have known for a couple of years. He said he is throwing a party at his house. “The guys will show up around 7:00pm,” he says. “You may want to get here early so we can drink and I don’t know when the women will get here. We will also be doing some grilling so get here before the food goes.”

“I will be there,” I said. I just finished watching Old Skool so I was in the party mode.

Now, I heard through mutual friends that Scott knows a lot of fine females, especially in his community.

“He knows a lot of dimes (10s),” A classmate once told me. “You just can just stand there and your head will be turned in all directions if you go to one of his functions.”

Scott and I have hung out before, of course, but it wasn’t often and we usually went out to places like clubs and we would meet the women at the clubs. So I thought a party at his house on a Tuesday night in June would be fun.

I expected the party to be somewhat like a large “get-together.” Nevertheless, I made sure I was clean and pressed from head to toe. Cologne was a must.

9:30pm: I arrive at Scott’s house. The neighborhood was quiet except for the loud music coming from the house. I walk into a house with slabs of seasoned meat lying across the kitchen counter and several fellas walking around and getting ready for the night.

There were no females.

Anyway, I begin introducing myself to the fellas. Some of us guys chatted while the others prepared the place with drinks, food, and strategically placed chairs.

“Don’t worry man, by later on tonight, this place is going to be flooded with women,” said Allen, a cool dude I met through Scott a while back. “I have over ten coming from all over the city, myself.”

There was just something about the confidence he displayed when he made that statement that immediately convinced me that there would be lots of women packed in this house tonight.

“I believe you,” I replied. I went to fix myself a drink.

10:15pm: More guys arrive. No females arrive.

“Don’t worry; it’s going to be like House Party 5 in this place in a little bit,” Allen reassured me. “The females are on their way.”

I wasn’t really worried or any thing. It just felt good to party at all on a weekday, I thought. I lied…I came to pick up some women. The party was just a bonus.

I run into Scott’s roommate, Ian. We shoot the breeze for a bit. I comment on his shoes.
“Get your mind of my shoes, Mize, and concentrate on these women that are about to show up,” Ian told me with a wide grin on his face.

“Man you guys sound like rappers or something the way you keep talking about how all of these females are going to show up,” Scott’s brother, David, pointed out with a grin from ear to ear.

“Just wait and see,” Scott said. “It’s about to go down in this place.”

Lost track of time while sitting on the porch drinking with a few of the fellas. Suddenly, several cars pulled up and some of the nicest women that the city has to offer steps out of the rides. Some are dressed sexy. Some are dressed scantily. Some are dressed very stylish. Anyway, within a matter of minutes, the women, at least 3 to 1, outnumbered us guys.

Party Time!!!!!!!

It wasn’t long before Scott's house was packed with some gorgeous @ss babes. One guy leaned over towards me and admitted that this is why he loves coming back home from college in the summer. “This city has some very tasty looking women,” he said.

I agreed.

“Man, we better get some more guys in here quick,” Scott brother warned.

The women just kept coming. Even the police arrived to try to quiet down the party and decongest the street of cars. They threatened to fine Scott but it didn’t slow things down.

Before I knew, several of the guys were out in front of the house on their cell phones calling up as many male friends as they could in order to put the gender thing into balance.

DJing Time!!!!!!

I walk to the patio in the back yard, see a very attractive woman, and introduce myself. While she tells me her name, a foreign one that I have never heard before, I notice that she has an accent. I attempt to spell her name "Harihma" and nail it exactly right on the first try. She is visibly impressed.

“I see you’ve won your kindergarten spelling be,” She said jokingly.

“Sixth and eighth grade,” I corrected her with a smile.

This is a trick that I like to do when I first meet women. It helps me to remember their names forever, the ladies like it when I show interest in their name, and it wins me a chunk of points immediately. Even if I am one letter off or something, they still seem to give me an “A” for effort. It's a great way to start some conversation.

We talk for a few minutes before I pressed her number into my cell phone. Her roommate catches her attention for a second. A soon as they begin to talk, I head back inside without saying another word to her. I head to the kitchen to begin talking with Scott and a few honeys that couldn’t believe that he doesn’t party like this every weekend any longer. I divert one of the cuties from the group conversation into a conversation of our own. We get to know each other better for a few minutes and as soon as one of her friends taps her on her shoulder to get her attention, I walk away and go downstairs to the basement party area to fix myself a drink.

I run into several babes fixing themselves a drink. I introduce myself to all of them and continued to talk to the last one whom I introduced myself. She tells me her name. It sounds beautiful. I attempt to spell it and get it wrong. Put a damn “a” where the “e” should have been.

The As and Es are the trickiest.

I still continued to suck her into a more private conversation. After a few minutes, she reaches over to add more Coke to her brandy and I immediately turned around and headed upstairs, through the largest group of party-goers, through the dancers, and out onto the front of the house. I sit down next to a woman who looks like she is tired as hell. She also spoke with an accent. I introduce myself. I didn’t attempt to spell her name. Vicki is easy to figure out.

I ask her why does she look tired as hell. She begins to tell me about her day. I began to stir things into a more upbeat direction. Before, I knew it; she is smiling, laughing, and telling me so much about herself. During this time, Harihma comes to search for me and sees that I am talking to Vicki.

She stood there for a minute as if my attention would be drawn to her. I pretended as if I didn’t see her. She walks back into the house and makes the same attempt only a few minutes later. I react in the same manner.

I tell Vicki that is has been nice talking to her and leave her outside. She wasn’t far enough up on the scale for me to devote too much time to her but it is always good to sharpen the social skills, right? Don’t even mention her helping me to suggest competition.

I head back into the house. Harihma comes up to me and hugs me goodbye. Her friend kept bugging her to leave since she had to work early in the morning.
“We will talk,” I whisper into her ear while holding her in my arms briefly.

By this time, I am really moving around the house like it is mine and I am the host of the party. I go to the kitchen to introduce myself to a lady grooving to the music. We chat a bit before I tell her that I am going outside for some fresh air. I go outside to talk to the fellas for a bit and to not be seen talking to women for a while. After a while, I go around to extract numbers from some of the women I had spoken to throughout the night. The liquor begins to hit me hard during my rounds so I had to put effort into not letting my game get sloppy.

I try one last attempt with a female that was a challenge for me earlier in the night. I make her laugh, we talk, but I cannot hold her attention for longer than a few minutes. Although, I take pride in my ability to keep a woman absorbed into conversation for long periods of time and maintain her attention; I lost and found hers sporadically. I gave up and began to think of the drive I had ahead of me.

2:30 am: I run into Scott and his other brother, Steve. I begin to shake their hands good bye. Scott tried to convince me to stay but I explained that I had much to do today and too much of a long drive ahead of me for my condition.

“Man, your guy here is on top of the women,” Steve told Scott while shaking my hand. “I have been watching him all night. He gets inside of their head and $hit and keeps them talking.”

Well, I got what I wanted…fresh numbers.

It was fun to do it old skool for a change.

Mizer

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you spelling there names?

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you spelling there names?
Just when you think you've made something clear in your post......

Reasons why I like to spell the ladies' names:

1. I am doing something active with their names immediately upon hearing it so that when I see them again later on that night or any where in the world, I will remember their name.

2. Women seem to be impressed when I take enough interest in their name such that I attempt to spell it immediately upon hearing it. I make the whole process seem natural and smooth.

3. It immediately gives me something to open with in a conversation. The name can easily lead me into many topics of conversation.

Crude example:

Me: That's an interesting name. Is it Muslim?

Her: Yes, I am from blah zay woo.

Me: Oh, what does it stand for?

Her: It stands for beautiful River.

This can easily lead me into such topics as "how long have you been here in the States." Here I avoid a probably overused "wow, what kind of accent is that?"

4. Somehow, it just seems to build instant rapport when I start off with this.

BTW, I only use this for names that can be tricky spelling or the ones that sound interesting. I won't do it for names that are very common, easy to remember and spell such as Lisa or Diane.

Finally, if you are referring to the use of their names in this thread, everyone's names was changed while I wrote it so none of them are the actual person's name.

Mizer

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, I was just trying to figure out why you were spelling them. Thats as good a reason as any I suppose ;)