Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: My First ONS, Masculinity, & Tips Regarding American Women

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report at a Glance(FR@G):
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012 Setting: Karaoke bar in southern California.
Danced with two hb's(7&9) on the stage and made out with two hb's(7.5&9). Took three hb's(7, 7.5 & 9) to my protege's place to hangout, sang/danced and two of the hb's--who are childhood friends--fight over my wing, which results in girls crying and drama when girl 1 finds girl 2 kissing my wing :rolleyes:
We take all the girls to their apartment and I take hb9 to the store, spit my game and end up taking her home with me ;)

Key: ONS: One-Night Stand. Girl 1: Blonde hb7; girl 2: brunette hb7.5, girl 3: tall, hb9 brunette.
Student/protege/wing: my protege and partner in crime when it comes to chicks. Red font: clickable media to enhance story.

Full Report:
It is about 11:30 at night. My wing and I are sitting next to the "singing list" facing the stage in an area where women come and go. Often, we just sit in our butts and wait until we see women we like and then approach/open. I decide to do a danceable salsa song and 30 minutes later the DJ calls me to the stage. I begin singing and immediately get IOI's from some girls in the audience; now, I cannot explain why this is except for the fact that I have a lot of fun when I sing because I love music and do not care about women when I'm up there. Ironically, this has the opposite effect, so I grab cute girls and bring them to the stage to dance. At one point, I have 5 girls (3hb's) dancing/grinding with me. This sets off the social proof effect and radiates into more girls showing IOI's when I get offstage. Some of these girls are aggressive with "bang me" looks--it's entertaining to watch.

When I get off, a girlfriend (fellow singer) comes up to sing and approaches me when she is done. She messes up her song and feels bad about it. I gave her emotional support and told her she'd do awesome next time(she's a great singer) and start spitting my game. I must say that she friend-zoned me about 3 months ago and said "I don't f*ck my friends" when I tried to make a move on her, yet I am persistent and just turned down my aggressiveness. Interestingly, she has been throwing IOI's here and then at me since then because her boyfriend cheated on her and has only visited her 2 times in 2 years. She has amazing boobs(which I have felt hah) & soft skin, so I grab her close to me and tell her not to move because I am trying out a move. She smiles and complies, so I take a deep breath, grab my b@lls and start kissing her neck as I hold her by the waist. At first, she's silent and gradually starts giggling until he begins to moan a little. Wearing a skirt, she then sits down next to me and puts her leg over me as she looks into my eyes. I grab the chance, bring in a conversation topic and start caressing her leg. About 30 seconds later, she gets up and puts her arms around my neck and stops. Three inches away from each other's lips, she smiles as I ask "what?" right before she goes for the kiss and then make out. She smiles saying something about my lips and then runs away to "catch some fresh air" haha.

Later in the night, I spot the group of 5 girls dancing with me earlier, along with a second individual group of 4 girls that I know. I have let many opportunities go back in my AFC days, so I grab my sack one more time and walk over to them. I worked my way in just having fun. Long story short, I end up dancing in the middle of 10 girls(7 are hb's) and my value goes through the roof. Furthermore, I spot a 5'10" brunette with green eyes and a body like Shakira (small breasts and wide hips) who turns out to be 1 of 3 Swedish women there: picture. The song ends and I need to go for a restroom break. When I return, I see an Asian dude talking to her as he is trying to hold her hand. I watch for about 30 minutes and the guy tries kissing hb9 about seven times. Each time he leans in for the kiss, hb9 takes it Fat Joe style and leans back like this: image :crackup:. After laughing my ass off with my protege, I decide to be a good samaritan and save this poor girl. I proceed to dance on the stage and back up some singer after I ask him if he's cool with it--don't like hijacking people's songs. As we perform, I spot the tall hb9 still with the Asian orbiter (my Asian people, you know I love you; this is nothing personal, just a random orbiter whose nationality I don't know):). In fact, I find it is Asian women tend to be amongst the highest-raking when it comes to quality. Returning to my story, I like what I see, so I grab hb9 nine(white girl) by the hand and say "come here" accompanied with a Marlon Brando smirk. She replies receptively, but I have a problem: the orbiter clings to her. She and I start dancing together and little by little she gets closer to me. Asian dude gives me a look a little something like this and tries to separate our hands when hb9 and I are together. I decide to go get some frozen yogurt, and when I come back my wing and I realize the three Swedish girls are leaving with the Asian and some other dude. We shrug and go get some food at a nearby restaurant. Guess who we run into when we are driving there? Yup, the Swedish girls :rock:. Wing asks "what do we do?" and we approach the group and ask where they are doing. Dudes in the group don't want to let us in with them (to their apartment) because they know we'd take the girls. My wing number closed girl 1 earlier in the night, so we contact them and tell them there is a change in plans and that they are hanging with us instead ;) I am assuming there was an exchange of words between the girls about who they wanted to hangout with and we came up first! Shortly after, we set up a location and tell the girls to show in 5 minutes because we are picking them up. They comply and we take them home. I am in my sedan with girls 2 & 3 (see "Key" at the beginning of this thread) and my wing is in his 2-seater with girl 1.

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl 3 is in my passenger seat wearing shorts and a light, fluffy blouse/top (see Shakira picture). I start a conversation that then turns into music talk. Girl 3 compliments me on my singing and then cuts it off and curses because she hits her funny bone, haha. I completely twist her actions and come back with this: (in a playful tone) "'f*ck?!' (I mimic her voice) First you compliment me to work your way in. I am just getting to know you and you already want to "f*ck!?"(mimic her voice) Umm...you are kinda cute, but I think you are moving too fast here ;)." Girl 2 in the back seat is cracking up as girl 3 and I discuss her "intentions" with me. I then say "hmm...I think she likes me. What do you think, girl 2?" She replies with "I think she likes you, too :yes:" My target giggles and my right hand makes her way to her soft leg. She responds positively, so I keep it flowing. Somewhere in the conversation, we begin talking about driving and she says she wants to pee. She is very playful in a childish manner(awesome) and says she pied in my car seat. I reply with "nah ah, unlock that door cause you're about to experience the ejector seat in this car." I look over and she looks like this: :crackup: as she almost literally pees her panties from laughing. I then say "let's see how much of a liar you are," slide my hand up her leg and feel up her crotch to "make sure she didn't pee" because I really "care about that right then" :rolleyes: and she loves it.

Once at our destination, we make the girls drinks and hangout/sing/dance in the living room. Everything is running smooth except for a small problem: we have 3 girls and only 2 dudes. Girl 3 (hb9) is a little shy, so she sits on a couch away from me. I spit my game and bring her next to me because I want to show her a magic trick. She is still shy, so I get up and grab her hand leading her to my couch. I let her sit on my right (corner of couch) and pull her feet/legs onto my lap. I then start spitting my game and make sure she isn't peeing on the couch :rolleyes:. I begin caressing her and we end up making out. While this is happening, my wing is in the kitchen making out with girl 2 and girl 1 is in the bathroom. When girl 1 comes back I am escalating and manage to convince girl 3 to have a three sum. Girl 3 is very excited and gets extremely turned on. Girl 1 sees this, gets very jealous/upset, storms out of the apartment and slams the door (at 3 o'clock in the morning). The girls put their heels on and go after girl 1. My wing and I stay cool and then come outside to investigate the situation. What was the problem? Girl 1 and 2 are arguing--girl 1 is crying her eyes out--over my wing because both of them want him. Long story short, we decide to take them home, but they don't want to be in the same car--yes, this is how serious the fighting over my boy proliferated. We diffuse the situation and I am driving girls 1 & 3 home. My protege is in his 2-seater with girl 2.

We are driving home and I buckle up girl 3's seatbelt. She smiles and gives me a sad "I'm sorry" look as she holds my right hand on her lap. Girl 1 is saying all kinds of things in Swedish, crying like there is no tomorrow. Ten minutes later, we arrive and girl 1 thanks me for taking them home safely and goes inside: "thank you sweetheart!" My girl(hb9) starts following her inside and gives me the over-the-shoulder look. I walk towards her and say "hey! you forgot something in my car." "What?" she responds as she walks back towards me; it is then and there that I grab her caveman style and start making out. I get distracted by a set of lights pointing our way: it is my boy and girl 2 in his car. "C'mon" I tell my girl as I lead her by the hand to go talk to my boy. We then conclude girl 1 is the source of all trouble and jealousy. These are amazing news. I start jumping up and down because she is already in the apartment and I have a chance with my girl. I then proceed to pick her up and say "guys, look at what I found! I am taking her home with me, bu-bye!" I carry her for about 35 feet and set her down on a small wall where she and I are the same height (I'm standing). I grab her caveman style again and open her legs wide as we make out. She asks me to take her to the store & we drive down to 7-eleven.

When we arrive, my wing calls me saying girl 2 wants to talk to my girl. After I hand my girl the phone, I remember having a bottle of whipped cream, strawberries, and chocolate syrup I left on my back seat from an anything-but-cothes party to which my boy Austin had invited me(good times, but another story haha). I take another chance and whip out the whipped cream and pour some on her shoulder and neck. Her jaw drops and I begin kissing her shoulder and neck (she is still on the phone) to "wipe" off the whipped cream :rockon:. I escalated from there; we discuss how she is leaving in two days and how we are probably never gonna meet again. So "it is now or never" I say as I seduce her. She smiles back as I start driving. "Where are we going" she asks. "I'm taking you home," I answer her. "Good" :) she says (she mentioned multiple times earlier about how she had to go home). I nodded and we started driving. When we enter the highway, she playfully asks "whose home are going to? I look back and say "well I did find you in the street and carried you to my car, plus there are these really cool paintings you have to see. "Oooh thank you so much!" ;) the little Swedish doll replies--she was a seriously cool girl with whom to hangout. We arrived at my apartment fifteen minutes later. I laid her down on my bed, got on top of her and starting making out while simultaneously kinoing all of her body. The rest of the story is x-rated and will remain a part of my personal history ;) Let's just say she enjoyed being dominated without mercy, haha. Her body was amazing and tight--I can still feel her lips going up and down my body.

PS: The next morning(we didn't go to sleep because of x-rated reasons, haha), she thanked me for approaching her. "Thank you for saving me from that timid Chinese guy" she stated; "I am very glad that you dragged me onto the stage with you, Robyn" she stated as she looked straight into my eyes and stroked her beautiful hair:).

Things to learn:
As an American, you are dealing with some of the most difficult, demanding, sluttiest, and most feminist women in the world. Although it could be very frustrating, don't think of it as a curse. See this as a wonderful training opportunity. You are learning in one of the most difficult environments, so it will probably just be smooth sailing when you master these skills & meet American women who aren't b!tches and/or foreign women. There is no way to meet these babes without talking to them, though. And there is no way to meet them without approaching. Do NOT be afraid of other males. I am not suggesting violence or stupid behavior. If you see an attractive woman and you know for sure she has a boyfriend, hold your values and get yourself a single girl. However, when a girl is single, do not be afraid of dominating another male, if necessary. Check out these two other field reports for a more comprehensive understanding of this thread (they build on top of each other) and other examples of masculinity: thread 1 and thread 2.

Keep being money,

-Rob

Last edited:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Catch some fresh air" lol its so funny when women need excuses to let their panties dry out XD

and kudos to a job well done , there were many obstacles along the way and you handled them all well

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn, this is what everyone should experience. Instead of people analyzing every little thing we need to be out gaming and having fun. Great story. I wish I was in L.A., I definitely would have gotten Girl number 1 off everyone's tail.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't have time to read the whole thing mate, but good work.

After your first, you begin to realise how easy it really is. How when a girl is in the mood, she'll drop her panties so easily...

Something this board needs more of is success stories, rather than the usual pathetic whining. Keep it uP!

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
When are you coming over the pond bro, England beckons

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm jealous. Hopefully we can emulate this experience this Thursday night!

Your wing really sounds like he's improving. Girls crying over him? LOL! You did a good job on him, and on yourself. You're money baby.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested to know what you look like. Have you posted pics of yourself here before?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
"Catch some fresh air" lol its so funny when women need excuses to let their panties dry out XD and kudos to a job well done , there were many obstacles along the way and you handled them all well
Isn't it? Sometimes it seems that they'd say anything to justify themselves, haha. Thanks, man.

PrettyBoyAJ said:
Robyn, this is what everyone should experience. Instead of people analyzing every little thing we need to be out gaming and having fun. Great story. I wish I was in L.A., I definitely would have gotten Girl number 1 off everyone's tail.
Thanks, brother! I must add that girl 1 was the mother hen of the girls--the kind that will pull away her chicks if she isn't getting any action or just for the heck of it. It would have been fun to watch you diffuse her :yes:

runner83 said:
Didn't have time to read the whole thing mate, but good work. After your first, you begin to realise how easy it really is. How when a girl is in the mood, she'll drop her panties so easily...Something this board needs more of is success stories, rather than the usual pathetic whining. Keep it uP!
Amen to this ^ Game is actually simple once you get your poo together--note that I said simple not easy. You are virtually your own most difficult obstacle to overcome. Get your body and inner game in shape, have a fun personality and you will get more wet panties than you can handle. I value your comment :rockon:

roman81 said:
When are you coming over the pond bro, England beckons
Roman, my man! Gee, I wish I could afford traveling to England. I actually find English and Australian women extremely attractive--not to mention it would be a breeze to get away from the pain in the butt American women represent. I would teach you game myself if I had the means to get there.

Gray The Prince said:
This is what we need in these forums. The newbies here can learn from stuff like this.
Gray, you're the man. I look forward to reading that FR!

OC Speedball said:
Yes, I'm jealous. Hopefully we can emulate this experience this Thursday night! Your wing really sounds like he's improving. Girls crying over him? LOL! You did a good job on him, and on yourself. You're money baby.
Hahaha, I thought the exact same thing; he transformed from the guy telling sad stories to the guys over whom girl fight. Don't be envious, we will get some new beautiful babies Thursday. I just realized I was like a bear with big effing claws who spent too much time in the past staring at them rather than killing the bunny :D

Keep being money,

-Rob

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Girls..when they are away from their normal environment eg home..they become very easy to pull. these girls are the easiest targets in the world..

On top of that Swedish society is one of the most sexually liberal ones in the world...
Foreign women being very easy is not true. They could be from anywhere in the world and still have the power to reject you; you can't come here and tell me all foreign girls are easy because that's simply not the case with me you, or any other guy.

You are mentioning a Stereotypical view of Swedish women when you say they are the most sexual. You are trying to make the situation seem like I had it very easy and that my post is not worthy of any recognition. Truth is, I write these reports because they were of enormous help when I was learning game and I now want to give back to this community. You can make all the claims you want, but deep inside I know(and you know too) that it was my game that got me the girl ;) What reliable evidence you have that all Swedish women are highly sexual and that all foreign women are willing to split their legs apart for guys on vacation?

remotecontrol said:
So all you guys doing the hero worshiping hahaha....

So Im just filling you lot in on reality.

Picking up women in their own home town, when they are with their own social set...is not fvcking easy haha.....It is possible but it takes a whole other level of skill. Id rather go hang out in the bars when spring break hit town haha, unfortunately i don't live in the states anymore, but its hella easy haha.
I am Italian and Latino mixed and identify with the Latino culture. When I was little, my dad gave me one of the biggest lessons I was to learn. He said "In a seafood market, there was a man selling live crabs. He had two different kinds of crabs in two different buckets. The bucket on the left was covered to keep the crabs inside and the bucket on the right was not covered. Suddenly, a customer approached the seller and asked 'why is one bucket covered and the other open?' The seller responded 'the crabs on the right are Asian crabs--if one of them tries to get out, the others will make links and help each other out of the bucket to escape. The crabs on the left are American crabs. They are uncovered because if one of them tries to get out, the rest of the crabs will make sure that he stays trapped in the bucket--either they all escape or no one escapes.'" I get a strong feeling you are a crab in the uncovered bucket.

Try to put me down all you want, man--it won't have a negative effect on me. In fact, I love my haters; you guys remind me of how much I am succeeding, so thanks a lot brother :)

Last edited:

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...OK sorry for hurting your ego.
First off...Glad your dad taught you something...even though I thing you got it out of context. if the Asian crabs help each other escape the pot...its because its in their mutual interest to help each other...Mutual interest..as in they all benefit from helping each other escape.[/QUOTE]

I don't see where you get the idea that you have hurt my ego and remain persistent even when you are wrong. Regarding the crabs: not only is in their mutual interest to escape, but it is in their individual interest to get out.

remotecontrol said:
[It] is not in my mutual interest to help you or anyone else...but its also not in the mutual interest of anyone on this board to help anyone unless they are helped in return...I aint in need of help..or advice.
Here goes the tyrant again. For some reason, you believe to be superior and extremely wise, as you claim that you do not need any help or advice. Why are you on this forum in the first place if you don't need help or seek to help anyone else? Ridiculous. It is evident that it isn't in your interest to help or recognize the success of others as you bash FR's to feel better about yourself. You are digging a hole and don't realize that you get lower into the ground as you shovel out more dirt.

remotecontrol said:
thing is once someone gets a little skill with women, and can pick some of them up, some of the time, then then have no reason to help anyone else, because they have already received the knowledge and passing the knowledge around only increases competition.
Once again, you refer to your opinion as the ultimate truth, even when it is incorrect.

remotecontrol said:
only reason some with knowledge would pass it on is either because they pass it on to their best friend or to their own son. So dont be fooled into thinking people are benevolent to complete strangers they find on internet message boards because most guys here are only here to TAKE, not to give.
You are wrong one more time, while trying to impose your will on others.
There are many men on this site--myself included-- that seek to help other men who are currently going through problems/obstacles that the mentors have already overcome; it is called empathy. Are most people on this site to learn and not teach? Sure. Does that allow you to generalize by saying no one on this site has good intentions? Heck no.

remotecontrol said:
I give a bit [of advice] for free because i do feel empathic towards young and struggling guys and try to send them in the right direction...but i would be a tool if i took them by the hand all the way..and ive tried that in the past and had my hand bitten for being a nice guy.
You are validating my point and contradicting yourself again here. People help others for empathy reasons, yourself included. Yet, you claim to have no interest to help me or anyone else. Why do you give advice if you aren't empathetic or interested in helping others? You may be older than me, but you clearly display a sophomoric tyrant wanting take over the ship. Psychological age and biological age are two areas that aren't necessarily congruent. You can be physiologically 20 years old and be 12 years old psychologically.

remotecontrol said:
If you leave your ego to one side for 5 minutes...my critique actually gave some solid knowledge but your ego refuses to see it.
You must have a thing for the term "ego," because you keep attaching it to my name for no reason. I do agree, though, that you have some knowledge to bring to the table and I value you posting that on my thread. However, your bashing obscures your good intentions (that you claim not to have).

remotecontrol said:
I have been to [F]rance and weeden and the states and many other counties...and the stereo types of weedish society being sexually liberal are not all made up stereotypes, same with french women.

Some stereotypes actually have truth in them. It is when you generalize that they become a problem. Did the girl I banged being Swedish and being on vacation have an effect on me getting laid? Maybe. Did my game play any part in the same process? Absolutely.

remotecontrol said:
You titled your thread "[A]merican women" yet you didnt pick up an [A]merican...get the difference..because if you recognized my words as advice you would have seen that the sweeds were just easier to pull, under the circumstances.
I titled my thread "Field Report: My First ONS, Masculinity, and Tips Regarding American Women"

:eek: I didn't pick up an American girl? Oh, thanks man. I didn't realize she wasn't American even though I mention the girl being Swedish several times in my FR. ;) I mentioned American women to form a perspective of American women relative to women in other countries--Sweden for example. My whole point is not only the FR but also how dealing with some American women can be very difficult and frustrating compared to other women.

remotecontrol said:
even the [A]sian dude was almost in there...this is what got to your ego..
:yawn: You overuse the word "ego." The Asian dude did not get anywhere, nor did he almost get anywhere. The Swedish girls left by themselves and the Asian dude with & friend approached them at the restaurant where my protege and I were eating. This is why we took the girls.

remotecontrol said:
I informed you why you get ioi's when your up on stage singing...it dispays confidence...and this attracts women...again isnt this worth knowing, instead of thinking its a coincidence you get ioi's whilst singling...now you know why it works that way.
I value your input, man :rockon:

remotecontrol said:
So gave you two pieces of information...and yet you get insulted...Maybe if i was one of the parasites looking for someone to help me get laid, instead of doing it for myself you would think better of me.

Were you bullied as a child? I did not thing of you in negative ways until you started bashing me. And yes I'm about to validate you: I actually had respect for your first few paragraphs in response to my FR; it is your bashing, sense of superiority, and then creating a new thread to "call me out" that made me lose respect for you.