Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - More lessons learned

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Today I make a decision to "Next" a girl, after dating she about 1 month, so there are the mistakes I did and the respectives lessons learned:

1. Give to her options to a date. Im the man, so I chose the date I want to go, not her;

2. Suggest her going to a camping on the second date (no!). Too early to invite to a camping date, this is better about after 2 months (i think this is a LTR program). AFC mistake;

3. Give much importance to her even i realized she's a party girl + has 1 son + was married about 5 years (when she was 17, now she's 24) + she told me a lot of histories about her past sexual adventures - in detail. Im asking to me now how could i think in a LTR with this girl... Forget to ask me if she's the best girl for me, im the focus too...another AFC mistake;

4. Think and analising too much - It doesn't matter how much you analise a situation or think about it, THINGS IS GONNA CHANGE BY ACTIONS (call her, invite to a date, kiss, etc), so, in change to analise, i learned the best is act correctly, doing what have to be done, but not wasting time analising, this behavior make my anxiety growing up!

There are the events wich make me "Next" her:

1. Cencelled date on the last week (thursday), ok, she was sick since wenesday, and wanna to wake up early on the next day to see her son. I thought it was a good reason;

2. Waited 2 days. Call on monday (to set up a new date). She answered and said she would return the phone call latly. Didn't Done it, so like a Chump i phone her again on night and her friend told me she wasn't;

3. Waited 1 day. Call on tuesday, she answered the phone and accepted going to a nightclub today;

4. Today. Call she on morning to confirm the date. 1 cel call - nothing, 1 call to her home - nothing, and God dammit, i loose control and called more 2 times (Chump!) - nothing - Game over.

Well, on the other hand, i spent good times with her, make sex, get funny, learned things, i think it was a good experience.

Today I'll go to the cinema, forget all of this, and the next days i'll go back to the field, find another girl, get funny and don't do the same s*** mistakes above!

So i would like to know about your commentaries and opinions.

P.S. - Anti-Dump is right. I went slow down with that girl, and my heart was protected at the end.

Thanks!
Rafael, from Brazil
-----------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Rjaudness!

Its good to see someone learning from his mistakes and getting valuable experience along the way. Keep it up.

Good luck

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its good to see someone learning from his mistakes and getting valuable experience along the way. Keep it up.
I second this. Life is full of lessons, and you're learning them. You will become a very intelligent and wise person if you continue to learn.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great learning! It is so nice to see someone recognize their mistakes and learn from them. This is SO important, and so many AFC's never get this far.

I agree - I think you called her too much. But now you can find a better woman and you will be better with her!

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A. You got laid so that's always good.
B. If you realize that she's not wifey material, that's all the more reason to lean back and not get emotionally invested. It's good you stepped back.
C. You had fun right? That's what it's all about.

rjaudenes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

The Anti Dump System protected my heart, i discovered this girls, BEFORE we were dating, decided to return to her ex husband (she didn't told me)

Why the Anti Dump System protected me:

1. I date she only once time per week and follow the phone calls rules, so, get less involved. Is more easy go away when you are less involved!

2. She didn't call me between the dates, i did 100% of the "work" - Red Flag

My guts was saying all time something was wrong, so, i learned to listen and respect the vibes im feeling about the girls im dating

Thanks,

Rafael, from Brazil
------------------------------
The best way to learn is going to the field