Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: I don't give blow jobs, don't do anal and let's discuss how many dates before sex

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellows,

I was on a second date with a girl tonight. She invited me over to her house for dinner. I got over there, eat and retire to the living room to watch TV. We start making out. She stops and says she wants to discuss when it is proper to have sex, which date. I look at her for a bit straight in the eyes and don't say a word. After about a minute I start kissing her again. After a few minutes she says that I am avoiding her question. I say maybe I am.

We start to get undressed and I try to force her head on my c ock. She tells me she doesn't do that. That she has a small mouth. Again I just look at her and don't say a word. I start kissing her again and start fingering her. I try to stick my finger in her anus. Again she says no. Again I just look at her.

I start fingering her again and hitting her g spot pretty hard. She starts to c um in multiple orgasms, moaning trying to kiss me. Then I slip my finger in her ass and start working it in and out along with fingering her *****. I ask her if she likes my finger in her ass. She moans yes. Now we are making progress. In the near future I will be f ucking her ass. I started with the finger. C ock will come later.

She is all worked up now after c umming multiple times. I get all of her clothes off and we make our way into the bedroom. I lay on the bed and instruct her to do 69. I start licking and biting her p ussy and she is going crazy. My co ck is flopping around her face and low and behold she starts stucking it.

We do this for a while and I push her off me and grab her head and force her to suck my ****. She does so with enthusiasm. After a bit of this I tell her to stand by the bed and lean over it. I start f ucking her from behind and pulling her hair. She is moaning and telling me how good it feels. I spank her ass and pound away. I push her up on the bed spread her legs and finish holding an ankle in each hand.

She was exhausted and well satisfied. After we cuddle a bit she ask me if I will see her again. I say probably. When I get home she had texted me telling me what a wonderful time she had.

Moral of the story is don't listen to what women say, stay the course, escalate and you will get what you want.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how many women will resist at first.

But then once you start fingering them and making them comfortable it's a done deal

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, that's a bit x-rated! Lolz!:p

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you washed your hands after all that. :eek: