"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Field Report: Hmmmm, it happened again...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Man, I keep getting these cute girls after me that like me to tease them and they start to kino me and stuff. This has happened two days in a row.

The other one was this one and they are two different girls.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59996

I was sitting around in the girls dorm yesterday, and this cute girl comes up and wants to see my hat, so I let her see my hat and then place it on her head.

Well, I get the hat back and go sit down on the couch in the lobby area of the girls dorm.

Shye comes upn and tries to take my hat from off of my head and I catch her hand as she was pulling away and pull her down towards me...

Me: What are you doing?
Her: I'm just bugging you
Me: In that case continue
Her: You are so sweet
Her: Are you going to the school function tonight?
Me: Sure am...
Her: Not me, I have to study
Me: It's your choice
Her: Hey, these guys were making fun of me and calling me names.
Me: Really? Who?
Her: They are outside right now, they said that I look like a cat, and were calling me catwoman.
Me: Hmmm, actually you do sort of look like a cat..
Her: But I don't like to be called a cat
Her would you like to be called a cat?
Me: I wouldn't mind a bit.
Her: But cats are cute and fluffy!
Me: Not the big ones, they are strong and independant hunters.
Me: Plus, it was sort of a complement.
Her: I don't think it's a complement at all.
Her: So, are you going to go and take care of these guys for me?
Me: Actually, I think I am going to go shake the guys hand and take some notes for now on...

At this point I walk over to a wall and lean against it.She then proceeds to playfully do a series of martial arts moves on me in the process and I start to playfully hit her back.

Her: Ohhh, so you hit back...
Her: [Get's closer to me]
Me: You bet I do....
Her: You know, I've been doing this arobics class and they do a lot of martial arts moves, have you ever taken that class?
Me: Is that the one with Miss *******
Her: No, this is with Miss *****
Her: So, what sort of sport do you do?
Me: I like to do several of them
Her: Like?
Me: Various ones...
Her: Ok, like football, hockey, soccer...
Me: those are definatelly various ones...
Her: Hmm, you know, you always seem so, so soo....
Me: So what?
Her: I can't think of the word, I'm currently 'letholarigical'
Me: What?
Her: letholarigical
Me: What do you mean by that?
Her: I'm lacking words to describe what I want to say.
Me: I'm impressed, that is one long word.
Her: Got to go....

Later about 8:00 I go to get onto one of the several commercial busses the university rented out to buss some of the students into town. I sit down, and the girl comes by....

Her: Hey, is anyone sitting here?
Me: You are...
Her: *sits down*
Her: Tell me a story...
Me: A story, eh...
Me: Hmmm, like what?
Her: tell me a story, like, you know..
Her: About yourself...
Me: It' ALL ABOUT ME now isn't it...
Her: It sure is...
Me: I suppose you would like me to spill my emotional guys all over you now also?
Her: Ohhh, yeah...
Her: Why are you looking at me like that?
Me: Like what?
Her: Like I'm some strange specimine!
Her: What do you think of me?
*5 second pause and look away...
Me: No comment...
Her: Got to go....

She then runs to the back and sits with some of her friends who are girls.


Later she comes back and tries to take off my hat again. I catch her hand and she says:

Her: Ok, Ok ... I just wanted to see your hat...
Me: Well, in that case, stay still...
Me: *Places the hat on her head*
Her: I just wanted to see it, not wear iit...
Me: Why?

Well, at this point she left ... This was on the way home and I havn't seen her since, which is common.

I guess it is possible she just wanted to tease me because of hat hair or something. But she really likes me to tease her and she teases me back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
You definatley got the 'mysterious' thing going down, and she seems to be eating it up. I say if your interested ask her out.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I'm not really all that interested in her, but I like to use her and several other girls for practice.

The thing with asking her out is that I only seem to keep girls around long enough to 'do the deed' with them. As far as relationships go I have never had a steady girlfriend.

Perhaps maybe if I can get a girl that accepts me for who I am and not some mysterious ****y guy I could go somewhere with girls besides a one-night stand. That's what I really want.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
If your using her for practice, it sounds like from the convo's your doing a good job.

Even if there is no chemistry with this girl, by increasing your social network your chances of meeting a girl you really 'click' with are even higher now. Increasing your network is a good way to go.

good luck
 

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
11
Originally posted by rgeere
Perhaps maybe if I can get a girl that accepts me for who I am and not some mysterious ****y guy I could go somewhere with girls besides a one-night stand. That's what I really want.
But the way you interact with them, that's not likely.

You are showing them so much ****y/aloof in these initial phases so if you later on drop the "act" and don't remain congruent, they will weird out and disappear. It's like buying a can of soup and opening it up to find beans inside.

She called you "letholarigical" - that's not a word. But anyway it sounds like you are acting a little TOO "disinterested". The mysterious/aloof thing can only go so far and it can end up being a road to nowhere with no exits. Because the further you go down it the more it looks like you suddenly do a "u-turn" when you finally let her "get you".

An upbeat/friendlier demeanor can LEAD them very effectively. And it's easier to transition into making a move as you're showing warmth already rather than pretending not to be interested.

I said in your previous thread and I'll repeat, this girl is showing interest already, you need to build rapport. ****y and aloof alone won't advance the seduction from here.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by JJMcLure
I said in your previous thread and I'll repeat, this girl is showing interest already, you need to build rapport. ****y and aloof alone won't advance the seduction from here.
See, this is what I am not very good at ... The first day that university started I had a dozen or so girls showing active interest in me every time I saw them. Atleast half of them have moved on and found other guys because I never slowed down
enough for them to get to know me a little.

So, what would you suggest that I do?

You said to build rapport, but I am unsure how because I have never really let a girl into my private life or even my life in general. I don't ever consider girls friends and the ones near me I keep as aquaintances and sometimes social proof if they know me a little.

I guess I'm just going to have to open up somehow and let some girl in. Can't go around like this forever, I'd probably die first...
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
If you're anything like me, and it sounds like you are, you're probably TOO 'mysterious' and going overboard with the C+F. I still do it, but I really dont care anymore.

Also, if you can pretty much remember what conversations you had with her like that, dont you think you're getting a LITTLE too interested in WOMEN when it's *you* that should be the one thats interesting? If you want to be interesting, you gonna take action :)
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by DJBen
If you're anything like me, and it sounds like you are, you're probably TOO 'mysterious' and going overboard with the C+F. I still do it, but I really dont care anymore.

Also, if you can pretty much remember what conversations you had with her like that, dont you think you're getting a LITTLE too interested in WOMEN when it's *you* that should be the one thats interesting? If you want to be interesting, you gonna take action :)
Actually, I can't but help to remember conversations. In fact, I remember most conversations I have had years ago. I don't have a photographic memory by any means, I just tend to not forget conversations I have had.
 
Top