Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIELD REPORT: Her or Her Friend???

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight well you all remember my whole situation with that christian chick right. Well about a day after her friend who also hung out with her IMed me on instant messenger n added me on myspace and has seemed very interested in me. She told me i should take her friend to prom (the one i like) buti reminded her shes out of town for the next ten days so she was like we should go, i didnt feeel like the hassle so i turned it down gently but she still seemed excited to hang out and gave me her number. Called me like at midnight to talk and told me how she loves ppl like me cuz im willin to meet new ppl n stuff or something so im like ok chill. At this point i dunno which of these 2 chicks are diggin me man :nervous: ....but ok so i call her up the next day and we dont get to hang out cuz i forget to return a phone call later that night but then she gives me a call yesterday and wants to meet me at the mall. So we go to the mall and we have a good time gettin ice cream and walkin around checkin out stores n stuff and it was pretty chill ,i was feelin very funny and things were chill. Then i took her to hang out at my buds house which wasnt akward she got alon well with all of my friends but seemed to pay me alot more attention...by now i had built alot of kino cuz i touched her alot at the mall and when my friends dogs attacked her n such hahah. but anyways she got up from her seat next to one of my buddies and sat next to me and when we were talking she did the thing where her pupils dialated and she looked at both my eyes again and again. Anyways me her n my friends went to look at her horse next and i was the first one to get on it and ride it and then when she toook it to where i t could run i again was the first one but this time i had to ride behind her and hold on which was great kino....my friends got rides too haha but they all know its my deal and i showed her some bravery by bein the first. after that i took her back and she thanked me sayin she had an awesome time an everything and thats that. So now im liking the chick i thought i liked's friend...dunno which one is the one who likes me....haha

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Cool!

It doesn't matter if either one likes you, because you know damn well both do. You have to decide which one will cause less problems with the other, because if the flip-flop continues, someone's going to get hurt. It appears you like both too, so pick the one that will cause less problems and tension between all of you.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah i just dunno if one would do that to the other thought, i think the one i liked first is the more mature one and the one i was with yesterday is a year younger and less mature but still pretty cool.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i could understand, but just in the first place wouldnt they have decided on who likes me or something of that sort,usually when me n my friends hang with chicks we already know which on of us has dibs on who so i was wondering why it wouldnt be the same with chicks, im worried that maybe the chick from yesterday could just be really friendly u know and i dunt wanna like her and suddenly find myself screwin myself over. I also dont wanna let this throw me off my game u know

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
well dude i actually forgot one thing the chick i was with yesterday isnt allowed to date till shes 18 cuz she got in trouble with her ex and her parents found out and theyre super chill but i guess shes not even allowed to LIKE guys although she said she doesnt think its possible, that gives me second thoughts about committing to this one cuz i dont know if shell suddenly snap and like be over it leaving me with 0 girls

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always wanted to try the "Both" option. Two friends, you know they're close. See how close they're willing to get ;)

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol yeah and the whole she cant date till shes 18 deal? i dont wanna walk into a trap