"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Field report: HB8.5

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
I've posted a couple of times about this girl, so maybe some people remember her. This is a great example of doing your own thing and not being influenced, because I've been told so many times to actually "next" this girl... I'm glad I didn't next her though :D

Girl is an HB8.5, latina, 16 yrs old. Great ass, great tits, a little short and looks young for her age. Exactly like me, since I'm a 17 year-old with a 15 year-old face.

A good friend of mine was infatuated with her a while ago and she blew him off. I gave my friend speeches about how he should forget her.

A week later, I got her number, called and set-up a date. I asked my friend if it was okay with him, and he said he didn't care at all and he wanted me to fuc|< her hard on his behalf. Now I had his benediction. Saturday came and she flaked on me, so I just said "fuc|< it" and that I wouldn't call her again, I didn't confront her with anything though. She tried to make it up by inviting me sunday but I said no.

Fast forward to next Friday, we hadn't talked for the whole week. She called me and invited me out on Saturday, and I accepted.

Now here's where it gets good! We went out on the date last night, and I basically used every bit of the DJ arsenal on her. C&F, neg-hits, LOTS OF KINO, you name it. Conversation was flowing VERY smoothly and I me-too'd to a lot of her statements (in an intelligent way). The kino went from gentle arm touching to me "warming up" her hands since it's quite cold over here.

The agenda of the date is as follows. We went to grab a cup of tea, then went to eat a "poutine" (it's a traditional meal over here, if you ever come to Quebec be sure to check it out, it's amazing). When we got in the car, I kiss-closed her:

Me: *grabs her hands* So you hold hands on the first date huh
Her: Yeah, I guess
Me: *plays with her hair* Oh, your hair's so soft.
Her: I guess you like it then
Me: I like your lips too. Do you kiss on the first date?

And I just went it and made out with her. We ended up spending the two next hours in the car fooling around.

She confessed to me that she was really confused about me and thought I wasn't interested in her, but she still called me. The fact that I played with her head made her think about me more, that's why she didn't hesitate for one second and was as horny as a porno star in the car :D She also confessed that she's never went as far on a first date, and this is the best date she's been on so far. She also told me "I'm glad that we found each other" (notice the low self esteem, instead of saying "I'm glad that I found you")

This was my smoothest game so far, thanks sosuave

This is my first field report, first actual mission that I'm 100% proud of.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Well done soldier! Mission acomplished :d


Humm i have a field report to do too :D

A few weeks ago we went to a disco, and we picked up 2 girls in there, one of them went with me and my 2 friends to our place, she wasnt that good looking, but my friend was kinda drunk so, why not lol

So she started calling the 3 of us, trying to setup going out at night with us. We kept not going until this weekend. She told she would bring 2 friends more, so we were 3-3.

We had a lot of fun in the night, one of them we left her at her place in the morning, and she kissed me half in the lips when she said goodbye, and i got her number. Then we went to my friends place, and i slept with the gorgeous other girl, and my friend with the other girl.

So, if we hadnt picked up the 2 average girls 2 weeks ago, i wouldnt had met a nice girl i wouldnt mind seeing again, and ****ed the other one :d
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
That's exactly the DJ way to do it!! :D Never totally cut off an average girl from your life because she might have hot friends that come with the package.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
LOL MAJOR PROPS!!!

You know the biggest compliment is when you give mixed signals and she says 'your hard to figure out'
 
Top