Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - HB 7 on the subway train

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is eating her cookies and I am sitting near her.

Me: They smell good....makin me hungry
Her (smile): oh, you want one?
Me: No thanks. (pause) I've never seen them at the supermarket.
her: oh

I could've continued by asking where is she coming from, going, etc etc. But I just wasn't in the mood....one of those days.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the stupidest field report I have ever read...

I will now never again have those 12 seconds back.

Bastard

-----

BTW., Field Reports are there to show you have game, not that you don't. Or... they are there to be critique, here's a critique:
GROW SOME BALLS AND TALK TO HER

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't mind the guy.

I think it's good report. You're starting to use the situational opener, which is THE BEST. You got her laughing and opened her up. It's hard to do in the subway.

Congrats. Keep it up

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worried, BMW. I had moments like yours too. Just dont give up. Keep working on your DJism. You will achieve your goal.

I actually had a moment with a HB 9 and I almost froze. For some reason, I acted like cookie monster from sesame street. I asked her for a cookie. I started to eat the cookie funny, chopping it with crumbs all over. I found out she goes to my school. Anyway to make it short. You must not GIVE UP.

Good hunting!!! :)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a moment with a HB 9 and I almost froze
A few months back I did.... But i knew i had to approach or i'd regret it later ; out clubbing, saw a HB9 dancing - no other chicks caught my eye except for this one, approached - commented on her hair and that was it, i froze! so i smiled and walked off :)

Got heaps of EC from her next time i saw her but was enjoying myself 2 much to approach - haven't seen her since tho, bugga.

As long as you approach you are better than 95% of the guys out there.
Good job Beemer!