Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - Greatness and Success

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never felt so good. I got my own business that's going huge. I make easily 150K a year PROFIT, salary not included. But I work 7 days a week ofcourse.
Next to that, I'm back on my diet and gym routine and lost much weight.

I will write down my first real field report after 7 months of hard work for my business. I felt good and ready again to hit the clubs and went out 3 nights.

First night started of good. I was groomed, went to the barber, put on some nice clothes and went out with my buddy. In the first club a girl was checking me out when I was sitting on a chair next to the bar. She laughed my way and I laughed back. I just went dancing a bit later and she passed me and checked me out. She did it again and stopped in front of me, I immediatley grabbed her slowly and started to grind her. We made out. After that her friend c0ckbl0cked me hard the whole time and I decided to leave. Both girls were 7s.

Later on I walked into the arms of a random girl on the street and I said ''hey I want to hug you'' She said ''oh yeah suree'' Hugged her and told her lets kiss and made out. I did it to show off to my friend lol. Her friends c0ckbl0cked and said heyy she got a bf he will kill her. I bailed.

Next night club in my region where I lived years ago, went out with other friends.

A plate that desperatley wants to f*ck me (I made her *** always) saw me and followed me the whole night. This evening I was WAY to drunk, I kissed a girl the whole time but I dont even remember. Anyway this night was not spectacular because the girls were a 5 and a 6.

THEN THE SUPREME NIGHT :)

o man god damn

Went to a big as club in my region and I know a lot of people there. I was so much in my element, dancing, feeling great, with friends and grindin 2 girls randomly. Then I saw this curly girl who smiled sweet to me when I passed. She was small, nice ass, great forward boobs and HOT. She had a twin sister with black hair who was a bit taller and they were gorgeuos :p

I smiled back and approached her. They were dancing back but a bit off too, push/pulling me a lot but I played it like a boss, check it out. Their both 8s, the type of twins you could see in a rapper video clip. Im a tanned guy, I look like Chris Brown, I get that a lot :p so you guys can imagine the scene.

Accidently I filmed the small girl on a big party 2 YEARS ago and I knew them because a guy I know f8cked the black hair curly girl. I remember the guy telling me that and I saw them kissing 2 years ago. I told her that I know that guy and she was all hyped. ''omg you know him? he is so hot but total douchebag''

Aight, I still had the snapchat video saved on my phone and showed them, they were excited and funny about it. After that the games begun. I feeled the booze and started to grind them both and saying nasty things in their ears. Making fun of them and teasing. They were professionals, professional sluts, professional girls that tease and play guys a lot. But hey Thegambino is a Don Juan, we were a great match :p. I can move and dance pretty well too and girls like that.

They push/pulled me but she grinded and I bought them drinks once (I never do that in clubs, never, but I felt like doing it because they gave me a good time). Good time = rewarding behavior from me

Anyway after buying them drinks they said ''Okay you are flirting with us both stop that and they turned on me'' it was hella funny. I said ''I can't chose'' lolll

They acted mad lol and I said okay okay I chose YOU (the small girl, liked her more). She hugged me and started to kiss my neck, act cexy and go on. After the second drink she made out with me. She kissed me and I started to feel her boobs dancing and go on. After that I told her Im going to walk around. They push/pulled a lot, went off to talk to other guys and grind them aswell. Thegambino ignored them and chatted up other girls in the meantime.

They came back some times. The fun thing is I know a LOT girls and guys there, the guys were hating on me madly, they saw that the twins were acting like my hoes.

There were 2 girls there that I talk to and snapchat with a lot for a year now and they saw everything. I did all this in front of them and they started to smile too me and tried to get my attention. I chatted them up without cexual or flirting and they are blowing my phone now the next day lol.

Anyway I kissed her a lot more and then I went home. I tried to get them with me to a hotel or something but they were talking to other guys and left me kind of. I ignored them and she came back to get my phone number and snapchat. I gave it and went home. Today she texted ''We had a great night yesterday'' I replied ''Sure'' and that's that....

Today I made a snapchat video of me rolling in my BMW sportscar with 500 euro bills in my car true a street to all the girls involved in this post. I dont give a f8ck, i go for the baller lifestyle. Dan Bilzerian will know my name in 2 years.

Next week is another sick a$ party, Im going to the gym now, more field reports will follow. Please reply with your thoughts on my game!!! and feel free to ask questions... lets get it

GAMB

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All pvssies here, i post a quality report of success and no1 reacts, this forum is full of puzzies nowadays. What a shame, my heart bleeds, i loved this community and everything i learned here. All real dj’s , champions and players left or got banned.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is going to sound like I'm criticizing you, but I sincerely don't mean it that way. It's more out of curiosity because this is not at all the type of lifestyle that I live.

I'm happy for you with your business success, because it's clear that is something that is going to benefit your life. Good work
Then you go on to talk about going to the club and kissing a bunch of girls. Is that really an achievement? It would be an accomplishment for someone who was a newbie, or was socially awkward, or who struggled with women. But from what I've read of your posts, that isn't you. It sounds like you went out and had some fun, in the manner that you usually do.

So I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, but I'm not really seeing that you accomplished anything on the female front, aside from the fact that you went out and had a good time.

Reactions: Von

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Reports are for getting laid..

You bragging about a fun night with hooking up.

Glad you back in the game, write field reports when you get laid