Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - Ghetto Chicks

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
How do you guys deal with ghetto chicks? So I went out with this chick, she's about a 6 or 7, has a kid that's about two years old, but she just comes off very ghetto and "hood" like.

She talks about how she's been to jail before for assault, all the things she's been through growing up, and her "baby father" was a drug dealer.

I'm thinking about just dropping this chick lol. She also seems to have an issue with my "****y-ness" she says. Apparently, I'm too ****y and arrogant lol, and I admit I can get a little ****y at times but seriously? The chick was dating a drug dealer and a guy that went in and out of jail, just seems like her standards are a little off.

I've run across a couple of women like this so I guess that's why I wanted to discuss this Field Report here. What do you guys do when you have girls that try to make you feel INFERIOR because you are not low level ghetto? I've been called Uncle Tom, "acting as if I'm white," and all types of shyt by women like this because I am a college educated black man and work in corporate america. It's as if because of that, they try to run you down lol. I never understood this.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
I am a college educated black man and work in corporate america. It's as if because of that, they try to run you down lol. I never understood this.
Why not leave the ghetto chicks to the thugs and dealers .
The higher you climb, the more people will try to demean and insult you for your efforts. That, unfortunately, is an ugly facet of human nature BUT you do not have to allow yourself to be hurt by their remarks.

A rule to live by is this-
Only associate with people who respect and admire your achievements, and dump those who try to humiliate you for them.

Stay your course and let them stay theirs. Ultimately you will succeed and they won't .

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
How do you guys deal with ghetto chicks? So I went out with this chick, she's about a 6 or 7, has a kid that's about two years old, but she just comes off very ghetto and "hood" like.

She talks about how she's been to jail before for assault, all the things she's been through growing up, and her "baby father" was a drug dealer.

I'm thinking about just dropping this chick lol. She also seems to have an issue with my "****y-ness" she says. Apparently, I'm too ****y and arrogant lol, and I admit I can get a little ****y at times but seriously? The chick was dating a drug dealer and a guy that went in and out of jail, just seems like her standards are a little off.

I've run across a couple of women like this so I guess that's why I wanted to discuss this Field Report here. What do you guys do when you have girls that try to make you feel INFERIOR because you are not low level ghetto? I've been called Uncle Tom, "acting as if I'm white," and all types of shyt by women like this because I am a college educated black man and work in corporate america. It's as if because of that, they try to run you down lol. I never understood this.
Come on over to http://www.unitedplayersofamerica.com/ and lets dig into this deeper.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
answer in black bro

JT7890 said:

I don't deal with them period. Those chicks don't dig me and I don't dig them. Typically they have attitude problems, ran through, busted got a bunch of kids etc. These chicks aren't attracted to me and I'm not to them
This would make me run away. What makes this chick worth "keeping" around? just the sex? this chick sounds like a "winner" alright :rolleyes:

Bro you need to avoid those women. This is why I rarely go to ghetto clubs, sure you got the big booty broads there, but the drama and the b.s. isn't worth the hassle. The only reason they make you feel inferior is cause their intimidated its obvious you got shyt going for your self so why bother with these women?

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotten with one chick like this recently. White girl living in an all white town but speaks in ebonics all the time, even worse with texting. Big booty though....can **** like a stallion. But **** is that **** annoying when you're over 30 and still talking like that. I grew up in all black neighborhoods but lost most of that slang some time back....a sign that the person is not evolving.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? White trash or ghetto, neither one is worth it unless you are on their same level. Pump and dump at the very least.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind that fully 50% of the US population has an IQ under 100. This goes for women as well. We seem to think that women will make the "best" choice on the mating market, yet the vast majority of people throughout history have made sub-optimal choices. Women are just people, and usually very flawed ones. You can't judge yourself by how they judge you.

tl;dr: If retards don't like you, don't get upset.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Zarky said:
Keep in mind that fully 50% of the US population has an IQ under 100. This goes for women as well. We seem to think that women will make the "best" choice on the mating market, yet the vast majority of people throughout history have made sub-optimal choices. Women are just people, and usually very flawed ones. You can't judge yourself by how they judge you.

tl;dr: If retards don't like you, don't get upset.
Nicely said.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear JT,
How to handle a Ghetto Chick?With great care I should say,what a charmer she sounds,quite the type to come round and meet Mother,but on second thoughts,we do have a door on our Shvit House...
Why not leave the ghetto chicks to the thugs and dealers .

"The higher you climb, the more people will try to demean and insult you for your efforts. That, unfortunately, is an ugly facet of human nature BUT you do not have to allow yourself to be hurt by their remarks.A rule to live by is this-Only associate with people who respect and admire your achievements, and dump those who try to humiliate you for them." Jo this is sublime,so perceptive,you have perhaps applied the logic gained being an Electrical Engineer.Such training could mould and modify the old head space.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, leave that broad alone. I don't so much an issue with a woman being "ghetto" as much as she not knowing how to make a good choice. You work, have a future, and don't have to worry about the police raiding your place at night, but she thinks there is something wrong with you? C'mon. Leave her alone and next time at least get a woman who wants to move up.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Guys thanks for the replies and those youtube videos had alot of truth in them.

Sometimes it's hard to know if a chick is ghetto or not until you really go out with her. Alot of times they act very normal, then you go out with them it's something totally different.

I'm going to be honest with you guys, I've been reading around Sosuave for a couple of months before posting, and this entire "women" thing really has made me a little angry.

I mean, most of the stuff I learned here I kind of already knew, but it's just when you look at the media and you see how women constantly talk about how there's no good men, how most men are players, how alot of black men make babies and don't take care of their responsibilities. You know I get really ticked off because you know what, I DO want to be a good father. I DO want to be with ONE woman. I DON'T want to be a player. But for the life of me, EVERY SINGLE TIME I say I'm going to stop spinning plates and stay committed to this ONE girl, she does the SAME EXACT LINE FOR LINE shyt that the 15 chicks before her did! She loses fvcking interest!

And when they lose interest like that, what are you supposed to do? So it's fine and dandy for me to run around, be a player, talk to you like shyt, treat you like shyt, and you FVCK ME. Then when I stop, act like I have some sense, you lose interest?

I mean, how in the fvck do you EVER suppose to get a serious relationship, a family, or anything worthwhile out of this bullshyt? I mean I might be ranting a little, but seriously, just wtf is wrong with these damn women out here in 2011??

I know how to get pvssy, I know how to get laid! But to the stand up guy, with a quality lifestyle, success, and who's an overall great guy, that wants to be with a girl and have something serious such as family, a good relationship, etc., should I fly to Canada or some offshore country to find it? I mean this shyt is just disgusting, I can't find another word for it.