Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report from Tonic niteclub!

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes indeed this is a report from the toronto nightclub known as tonic.

Me and Azn_dj11 and some friends went to this club lastnight.
This was my first time at this club, I'm fairly new to clubbing cause I just turned 19 (here in Canada legal age -> 19).

Yep, I was a newb. Azn_dj11 was not...This guy is down with clubbing, I have much to learn from him.

So we get there a bit early, met up with some buddies and was checking out the stock of asian girls...there was more hot asian girls in one room then I had seen in my life...I know that is sad...:rolleyes:

Anyways, the sausage started pouring in from all sides, guys were filling up and out numbering the girls as always. The music got up and things were flowing.

I'm new so I didn't expect too much, but I know I will improve. Azn_dj11 was a regular so he was going at it and grinding girls.

These are the things one should have for the clubbing scene:

- Dress good
- Confidence
- have fun

You can have all of the above but all of these things are useless if you lack one thing.

DANCE MOVES!

I cannot stress how important this is! Even in a sea full of dancing bodies, you still gotta know what you are doing. i still have to learn to dance better! I'm so stiff, if your new like me, learn to loosen up and move your feet.

I am gonna practise this for sure in the up comming week to prepare for the next tonic experience.

Azn_dj11 got a number from grinding with this chick, I didn't see her, but I gotta give him respect for that.

As for me, I've just turned 19 and will have to stick to cold pickups at bookstores and the mall...Clubbing will be my goal from improvement.

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
(here in Canada legal age -> 19).
18 in Quebec+ they wont check your ID if you look like your over 16.

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

bump..

have fun...dont think relax..loosen up
practice dancing.
confidence is the key and girls will see it..
approach with confidence like you are vip in the club..!!!
and if she rejects you... so what.. move to the next target..
just have fun!!! laugh about it with your buddies

dress to killl

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys coming to see Armin in Guv on the 11th or what? Check the wingman forum!