"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Field report from last night

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Last night a few friends and I went to a girl's house last night. I knew already knew who she was and was kinda excited about going over there.

We got there, and her along with 3 other girls and another guy were chilling out back. I thought I was gonna be the main pimp, don juan, womanizer of the get together. Unfortunately, with 5 other guys and 3 girls it's going to be somewhat hard to stand out especially if you aren't exactly the best with girls.

We were chilling and talking and I managed to introduce myself to the girls I didn't know. They were all friendly to me. And I struck up good convo's with the prettier one of the girls I didn't know previously. I held the eye contact, smiled, mirrored, and asked questions. It seemed to help because later on through the night she would hold eye contact with me when I caught her glancing over my way. Unfortunately one of the other guys was being somewhat protective of this girl so I didn't try and get in any conflicts over a girl.

We chilled, talked, and basically turned it into a little party.

My friends were on ecstacy and so were horny and reminded me of dogs starving for the attention of the owner. Two of the guys were trying hard to seduce the girl or something. I could tell she was getting bored of the guys.

Unfortunately I'm a shy dude at times and when the two guys were trying with the girl, I felt awkward trying to do anything. I guess that was my mistake. Of course, we traded flirtatious smiles and eye contact, but she was constantly swarmed. What should I have done?

After a while, I got bored so I went outside and smoked lots of weed and then a girl or two came out and gave me company for a second until 3 dudes come out and ruin the chances.

Afterwards, I realized that my chance for any ***** went down the drain because 13 other guys showed up and it was a total sausage party. I would have left but my buddies were trying to have fun and so I waited for them.


After a few minutes of chatting with the guys that came, my friends and some other dudes went to the store to get cigarettes and when they were gone I chatted up the girls and then the girl got tired of having my friends around and asked if I could take them home, and I insisted. That party sucked and I was waiting for her to kick us out or something. She asked why I was so quiet and didn't talk to her very much and blah blah blah. But I did get her number and she wanted mines and I gave it to her, and I guess they want me to come by sometime. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

For some reason I was a lot more quiet than usual. I guess it was the girls or something. I probably need to work on opening up and being more alive. I was quiet all night just about but I always had my calm. I need to work on socializing better.

Also, do you guys think it's worth the effort trying to seduce a girl who already has 2-3 guys on her like flies?

Should I call the girls?

If I go over again, should I only bring a few guys?

What would you do in a situation like mines?

I don't know. I don't come on this site often, and I thought I had the game handled from ignorantly reading some posts on here but, yesterday was a total trip out for me. This morning when I woke up, I felt tripped out, warped, a sense of confusion, a dab of failure, and a little sense of disgrace to Don Juans all around...

Please give me suggestions or advice on such a situation because I'm seriously going to have to do some spring cleaning when it comes to my game and life overall because I'm truly tired of living a life without girls, a life that has been stationary. It's time for a change, especially because school's almost here.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Don't let this get you down, these things happen. Use it as a learning experience. It sounds like you were too worried about the other guys being there and not focused enough on going for what you wanted. Next time try to be more positive and talkative.

It does sound like you got some interest from these girls, and I see no reason not to call them. You've got nothing to lose.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
hmm post is to long to read so i'm just going to say grab ur balls and go with the flow
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Kourt
hmm post is to long to read so i'm just going to say grab ur balls and go with the flow
lol. Post is too long... So let me give you advice I really do hope applies to you. But frankly, I have no idea what is appropriate since I'm too much of a dumb****. Gee... Now that I think about it... Why did I even click on this thread?

Anyways, what do you mean is it even worth it? there is alot LESS work to do in that situation than in a normal one. You set your 1st impression and regardless of how that looked, the girls hold you higher than the other guys.

Pursue this. Go over, don't bring friends. Don't go in for the kill without wounding the beast first. Patience is the difference between glorious success and failure.
 

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
Originally posted by LikRetsam
lol. Post is too long... So let me give you advice I really do hope applies to you. But frankly, I have no idea what is appropriate since I'm too much of a dumb****. Gee... Now that I think about it... Why did I even click on this thread?

Anyways, what do you mean is it even worth it? there is alot LESS work to do in that situation than in a normal one. You set your 1st impression and regardless of how that looked, the girls hold you higher than the other guys.

Pursue this. Go over, don't bring friends. Don't go in for the kill without wounding the beast first. Patience is the difference between glorious success and failure.
wounding the beast?


Overall I need to open my mouth and say something. Like mouth and mind won't do anything sometimes in such a situations and environments. The funny thing is that once I've actually said something or started a convo, I sort of come alive again I guess.,...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
say cuss words or something next time you "can't" speak.
 
Top