Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report feat. Hb7

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the game is returning to normal. Clubbing ain't so enticing. Considering the cruise scene is outright in post/pre pandemic on the scale of infections. So my game is returning to normal. cuties in line waiting to pay is easy game at the drug store. Last night Hb8 shows up in line at the drug store complaining about scene in keywest... She said clubs in key west are maskless and a breeding ground for something we don't understand too well "present day pandemic chain virus" So aside from watching out for mono you can add covid. To a respective hb's mindset. Aside from that I added to the conversation that not too long a ago a cruise line showed up and was completely infected an "arroz con mango" or pile up with vaccinated/ unvaccinated outright chimera based covid 19 infections. So goes to show is what I told her that a pile up at a local club should be shut down. Meanwhile Hb nodded and agreed. Had it been five years ago I would of number closed but then again. 8million dead from a pandemic disease is still a reality most neglect to accept started and end with habits like ultra in Miami. Even electric daisy carnival where a mutation can thrive and break off like a chain virus that was later named. Originally called Carona chain virus. So to confirm to you guys my game is still strong. Just situation back in 2017 is most young and fit girls/game in general was catered to Afc market. Who in todays world are your present day divorcees and hated of ex-girlfriend. Finally coming to conclusion. Is there's no excuse to not number close. Tip number two cut them off from text and your success rate goes up. As for a first date I'm going to put out there the scene in miami which was held up earlier is still set for the actual third wave. Which Florida in general avoid. So ends my field report of concerned Hb. Which you could dismiss as simple flirting. For me saves me a couple of trips to the mall which I go to fix weaknesses in my game. Example go to the Mall chat up cutie hb9 working at shoe wholesale. So use technique one to talk about my sister(which you can totally fake if you need confidence) So I say my sister needs shoes for her birthday if she would go for the red shoes or the off black. Therefore Hb responds and you can "work on your game" Which is possible. Helps social proof by experiencing a girl with her shield down(if you understand this concept there are no boundaries). Close the mall outing with a couple of business cards and improved social skills...