Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report: Ending of the dry spell

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out again (Friday night) after a awful time Thursday night. Thursday started great but I slowly lost my cool and I was annoyed pretty quickly to where I want it to left. That night, I saw my buddy dancing with couple of good looking girls and getting numbers as well (I was so outcome dependent that I never ever try to talk to girls, which I ended up being frustrated about)

Well being the good friend that he is, he gave me a speech about how I don't try enough and that you never know a girl's intention until you try to talk to them. Also that I should just enjoy myself because girls will be attracted to the fact that you are having fun and then they will be more open to talk and/or dance.

So friday arrive and I decide that I wanna go out again. I leave pretty late (12:30am) and the bars closes at 2-2:10. I decide to dress pretty classy (dress shoes, dress shirt, black khakis pants.

Anyway, I get there almost at 1am, get a drink, and start bumping my head to the music. 15 mins later, 2 chicks just bump into me, and they start dancing near. Lots of eye contact and I'm all smile because those girls were acting silly. After a little while, one of them when on to talk to another guy and was making weird faces. So I asked her friend: ''Is she always like that ?'' She reply no while laughing.

They decide to leave and the girl that I talk to (let's call her S) wave me good bye. I wave back and I stay in my spot, still enjoying the music.

Some other girl took a sip of my drink and left (wtf ? aw ?) then just look at me like it was a normal thing to do....

I decided to go to the other dancefloor and there I see the girl alone and she has a napkin trapped underneath her shoe.

Me: I tap her on the shoulder

S: ''Thanks for letting me know !''

Me:No problem, what's your name by the way ?

S:Says her name ''What's your name'' ?

Me: badboyjmm (while shaking her hand)

Me: I thought you said earlier that you were drunk and you are still drinking ?

S: Yes I am, do you want some ?

Me: No I'm fine, I was drinking earlier, do you wanna dance ?

S: Yes.

So we find a little corner where we are hiding between a bunch of people. We dance, it getting a little touchy touchy, then we make out.

She then takes my hand and lead me downstairs where the bathrooms are. We make out some more.

S: I'm looking for a quite spot, I want you !

Me: There's no spot, if we start doing something here, we'll get caught !

So we make out some more, I have her against the wall while bringing one of her legs up.

S: Are you sure we can't have a quick doggystyle here ?

Me: Yeah, it's a nice corner but there's no door ! Somebody will catch us !

So we make out some more then a member of the staff open a door, sees us and closes the door quickly

S: You are so right, imagine if we were doing some nasty stuff !

Me: I told you ! Listen we need to leave.

S: I can't leave my friend

Me: Tell them you are lost somewhere

S: Well I can't do that.

Me: Yes, you can, *kiss*, do it

S: Hmmm, ok let me grab my coat

Afterwards we basically walk to my car, she talk about how I'm so cool about everything and how she never does that( '' I'm not those one night stand type girls)

We got home, gave her a tour of the apartment. Then we ended up in my room, some more making out, clothes off and the rest was history !!! :rockon:

Funny thing: She was giving me a BJ when I realize that my dad got in the apartment (I live with my dad) so I'm like:'' I'm going to call him so he doesn't open up the door.'' The girl giggles and I call my dad. Some sweet actions after wards yeah yeah :yes:

I drive her home at around 3am, apparently she works at 8am... But it was great. She seems very chill and we exchange numbers. She was stating that she wants to see me again. Asking me questions about my work, favorite music and typical first date questions.

Dry spell duration: 1 year and 4 months. That was long.... But it's now destroyed !:box:

Summary, what did I do right:
- I was looking to have a great night by myself
- Didn't push the issue the first time she was around
- Saw the opportunity to dance (again, i didn't think we would end up banging)
- Kiss close and basically acting like I've known her forever
- Assuming the sale (assuming that she will accept the offer to go to my place, she was cool because she knew exactly why we were going there)
- Leading (telling her to ditch her friend)

One thing that was odd was when I drop her off and she like: '' I'm glad I meet you tonight, you were awesome, and I wanna let you know that if I don't see you again, it was really fun''
I think it odd because I told her we should definitely see eachother again that way I can see if she a cool chick. Maybe she a bit insecure, who knows ?

I wanna thank the forums for all it's teaching, it's sad that we don't see more of those success stories but if I can help somebody with this field report or with a answer to their question, I feel I'm just giving back the support that I got when I got in the forums !

Thanks for reading (it was a long read), hope you've enjoyed it and I hope there's going to be more :D

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for for the replay, Its good to read succesful field reports for guys like me, like a little bit of guidance.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did you talk to her about the first time then cos it sounds like a 1 word conversation (on her part)

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
what did you talk to her about the first time then cos it sounds like a 1 word conversation (on her part)
Well after asking about her silly friend, we didn't talk, we we're just doing some dances moves then I moved her close to me so we can dance. You basic left right step but the girl was smiling.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done mate and thanks for the field report, if only more guys would do some as well, both positive and negative in outcome.

Anyway it seems she was so much into you for asking to do something right in the club, it comes hard to believe that a man able to create such responce on a girl has been victim of a year long dry spell.

What do you think was the reason?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Well done mate and thanks for the field report, if only more guys would do some as well, both positive and negative in outcome.

Anyway it seems she was so much into you for asking to do something right in the club, it comes hard to believe that a man able to create such responce on a girl has been victim of a year long dry spell.

What do you think was the reason?
Well thanks for reading. I think it's great to always have the negative side of things, so you can appreciate even more when it's positive. So that's why I started with what went wrong first on my Thursday night.

I think that the reason I was smooth was that I didnt overthink like I usually do. She was pretty chill too so no "game tactics" was necessary really. My whole mentality was to have fun, so I did by myself. Turns out a girl was interested. And when it was time to close the deal (at my place), I was on auto-pilot. It felt like a routine with a girlfriend or a fb plus i didnt rush anything. Probably made the girl fell very secure The tour of the apartment was a great move in my opinion.

Another thing was that when we were walking to get the car, I would give her small compliments about her eyes, face. Stating that she's cute, and that she was teasing me at the club. She was laughing the whole time we were walking and at a intersection we just started making out.

So really, it felt like its someone I've known for quite some time and that's probably why the interaction was so successful

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick update: I was out on the following day (saturday). It was really fun but I didn't approach, although some girls were impressed by my dancing skills. That's one of the things I have to correct since when I'm having too much fun, I don't really care about females in the venue.

I tried to contact the girl from friday and she played dumb. ''Hello ? Who is this was her answer on the phone'' I left her a message but I don't except too much.

It's weird because that night we end up hooking up, while I was driving her home, she was all smile, talking about how we should chill sometime, how she doesn't fvck on the same night and stuff....

It was kinda weird when the girl, before leaving my car said: ''I will contact you so we can meet up again, but in case I don't see you again, I wanna let you know that this night was fun'' Why would a girl say that if she had every intentions to see me ? thoughts ?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I remember those dry spells when I was younger, no money, no car and my nuts holding about 1000 PSI. Good job man!

But you forgot to mention one thing you did right in your little recap. You dressed up! It's critical to look good! I bet she would not have trusted you enough to leave like that if you were looking like some grungy punk. But you walked in the club after a fresh shower and pimpin and nailed a nice one!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
OP: Fantastic field report. I personally found that the best scores come after a lengthy dry spell. When you first opened her, did you sense high interest immediately?

Everbody:

We are slowly starting to see more FRs. I think guys are getting more comfortable posting them. Most importantly, post about the good and bad. This isn't a competition, so even if your night (or day, as applicable) sucked a$s, post it anyway because there is always something that you and others can learn from it.

The other thing I'm happy to see is that guys have been pretty respectful (and encouraging) lately when commenting on or critiquing field reports. This is the MOST important thing because nobody will post them if they fear being insulted or put down.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
OP: Fantastic field report. I personally found that the best scores come after a lengthy dry spell. When you first opened her, did you sense high interest immediately?

Everbody:

We are slowly starting to see more FRs. I think guys are getting more comfortable posting them. Most importantly, post about the good and bad. This isn't a competition, so even if your night (or day, as applicable) sucked a$s, post it anyway because there is always something that you and others can learn from it.

The other thing I'm happy to see is that guys have been pretty respectful (and encouraging) lately when commenting on or critiquing field reports. This is the MOST important thing because nobody will post them if they fear being insulted or put down.
I agree.

Good to see some more of these on here, rather that just the usual whining about how sitting on a computer reading pick up advice isn't getting them women.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
But you forgot to mention one thing you did right in your little recap. You dressed up! It's critical to look good! I bet she would not have trusted you enough to leave like that if you were looking like some grungy punk. But you walked in the club after a fresh shower and pimpin and nailed a nice one!
That's true ! I was kinda overdress compare to the girl but it definitely helped. I didn't even think about the trust factor, you are so right ! Like I wasn't too dress up (with a suit and tie) but I was still casually dress, much better than most guys. Maybe the fact that the place was kinda dead help me stand out ! I need more dress pants haha !

Mike32ct said:
No immediately, since I was commenting about her friend acting silly. But I must say that I'm not bad with my dancing moves so I'm used to girls would stare, smile and go about their business after. It's after when we were dancing and she started touching my junk, I knew something would go down (she probably felt like it was skin to skin, i didn't have briefs on haha)

Too bad that I won't get to hit that girl again... She was really cool, I kinda feel like I've been used for sex... It's a weird feeling because it's not like I'm looking for One night stands but more for friends with benefits.

Then again, I'm still wondering why a girl would say that she wants to see me, only to ignore my only call and my only text... Did it even happen to you guys ? What would be the reason ?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@remotecontrol: Repped, I thought of that too, why would a girl assume that I'm judging her to the point where she was to say: "Don't think I'm that kind of girl" She was very forward with everything so you are right, she probably loves doing that haha. But who I'm I am to judge hihihi !

@hat7069: Well I call her a first time. She picks up saying "Hello ? Who's this, hello" Now for all you Iphone users, it's very easy to have your face touching the screen and putting the person you are talking to on mute... So I thought that what happen so she hangs up

I call back right after, and it rings one time then it goes to voicemail. I left a simple message, but the fact that she send me to voicemail was weird. But you are right, I will simply wait a few days,(maybe a week), call her and if we can talk great, if not too bad. My confidence is thru the roof at the moment and it's easier to just talk to chicks just for the fun of it, then filter them by escalating.

I was talking to a female friend of mine and she said that for next time, I shouldn't take the girl home and that I should of slow down things. That maybe it would of been more appropriate to simply make-out and try to take her on a date. Although as a follower of the "game", it's always about pushing further because that way, since sex happen, it's easier to direct the direction of the relationship. Which course of actions should I take next time ?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
you learn the most from field reports because its real life situations. Anyway great stuff man! my god a year and 4 months ... mustve been hell but good things its over

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badboyjmm said:
I was talking to a female friend of mine and she said that for next time, I shouldn't take the girl home and that I should of slow down things. That maybe it would of been more appropriate to simply make-out and try to take her on a date. Although as a follower of the "game", it's always about pushing further because that way, since sex happen, it's easier to direct the direction of the relationship. Which course of actions should I take next time ?
Most likely outcome will be you won't push for sex and then she will flake anyway. So the only difference is you will have lost out on banging her.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, OP! It sounds like you sparked a great deal of attraction in her to the point where she was making the moves on you. I also like the mentality you have on sharing your success/failures on the forum so that other people can learn.

Regarding the girl not answering you the next day:

Women are unpredictable beings. One night they will bang you and the next night they may ignore you completely. The night after I hooked up with the Swedish girl in my FR, her friends completely ignored me all night at karaoke for no apparent reason. Regardless of that, I approached my target and said goodbye to her (she was leaving in a day or two). When I tapped her the shoulder, she turned and light up immediately after seeing me, then we hugged and said goodbye.

Be careful with the girls you have sex with and be careful if you have sex with girls who are drunk; if they regret having sex, they could get psycho and claim that you raped them as they barely remember what happened. I don't know what laws are like in Canada, but if you have sex with a girl in California who has more than .04 alcohol level in her blood, that is technically legal grounds for rape(claiming she couldn't defend herself and that you took advantage of that, etc)--just want to put that out there.

We all should standardize FR's by having a "Field Report at a Glance" (FR@G) at the beginning and the break it down, so that if you write a lot, people can read the compressed version of your story. They could also read half of the story and the come back to read it later using the FR@G as a guide to remind them of what they already read. It would be awesome if we all would use that, so I encourage you to do it!

Again, great job! +1 Rep

-Rob

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Field reports: Dancing is king

Well it's been a while since nothing really happen while going out, I definitely tried to stay home a little more because I was getting a bit frustrated. But now I'm definitely very happy with myself so I decided to go out some more.

(Quick note: For the guys that read the my first field report: I was the redhead girl again while walking to my car last weekend, she tried to hide her face but I saw her:rock: ... It was awkward lol, but too bad, I don't even have her phone number anymore)

Last thursday: I went to the club with my two sisters ! It's was funny because my sisters spotted a guy outside the club saying: '' Check this guy, he's got two girls with him !:crackup: '' Of course it look like I was some sort of player because I was laughing and all that haha.

Anyways we get in the club and I see some girl with nice wavy hair. I approach by tapping on her shoulder:

Badboyjmm: Hey ! You have awesome hair, who did it for you ?

Girl: I did it myself

Badboyjmm: It's look amazing, I just had to tell you that

Girl: Thank you

Badboyjmm: You welcome !! Have a great night !

Girl: You too!

(The girl went to the dancefloor after and was looking at me, perhaps she want it to dance, but I decided not to)

I went back to get a drink with my sisters. After a while, a nice song was playing so I went to the dancefloor with my sisters doing some dance moves and just laughing about the whole thing. Then my sister tells me that there's 3 girls checking me out behind me. So I notice and I ignored them for a little while. After that I notice that everything I do, the girl is doing the same !

(Meanwhile, according to my sister, one girl want it to dance with me, but the 2nd cutest girl stop her from going and was waiting on me...:D )

Anyways, I turn around and dance with her, a little grinding. We are all having fun, I'm teaching her some latin steps, r&b, rap. What ever they were playing, I was trying to do some new moves.

Then I decided that I had to cool off.
badboyjmm: Let's go outside, it's so hot in here !

Girl2: Yeah you are right, I'm just waiting on my friend.

And off we got.

badboyjmm: So what's your name ?

Girl2: I'm Ashley....euh Taylor !

badboyjmm: Ashley is your fake name for annoying guys ?

Girl2: Yeah, I'm Taylor what's your name ?

badboyjmm: I'm badboyjmm, so what are you up to ?

Girl2: Euhhh (then she starts talking to another girl.) OMG, this guy is a amazing dancer

Girl3: Really ?

badboyjmm: No not really haha

Girl 2: Yeah is super awesome !

Girl 3: Nice hi5 !

After that, girl 2 is just starting to talk to a group of guys and girls...

badboyjmm: I'm going back inside

Girl 2: I will find you in a minute

(at that point I kinda knew nothing was gotta happen)

So I went back to go laugh with my sisters, until she got back in, she was dancing with another dude but she kept on looking at me... I didn't bother trying to have her phone number....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night (thursday night july 5th)

I went alone to the club, just dancing by myself until those 2 girls saw me. That one girl was smiling and imitating what I was doing. I kept a distance to see if they were just teasing me. But it ended up with me dancing in between those 2 girls.

At one point, another dude trying to grind with the girl. He didn't dance for more than 30 secs... (Maybe the girl told him to get lost or he saw that he couldn't compete)

Some I'm dancing, I'm realizing that the girl is a lot cuter that I think (really fit body) So I'm dancing very close to her. She decided to turn around to grind on me. I keep my distance to tease her a little bit (and also look at that great a$$ haha:D )

Near the end, she asks for my name, then she hug me and proceed to tell me that I'm a great dancer (I give her the same compliments) Plus me two kisses (on the cheek, but it was kinda unexpected haha)

Girl: It was a great nice, see ya

Badboyjmm: Hey ! I wanna see you another time

Girl: ''What's your name on facebook''

Badboyjmm :'' You know what ? Let's make it easier and give me your phone number'' I give her my phone, she put her name

I text her when I get to my car:'' I hope you have a great night, you are an awesome dancer and partners. Looking forward to see you again

Badboyjmm

She reply: Thank you too

We'll see what happens during the weekend !

Thanks for reading