Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FIELD REPORT - DO VIRGINS REALLY EXIST OUT IN THE WILD?

Brother Pi

Reaction score
Field Report

Name: Miss J

Date: Friday, July 17, 2020

Hard 9 feminine and not afraid to show it, 22 yo African American. 5’0. Size 0. Yoga enthusiast. All her weight is found in her tits and ass. My dream woman

A little about me: 28, Caucasian, working full time in sales living here in the US. 26 notches and counting. Growing up my strategy consisted of night game, gutter game, girls in social circles etc but I never really felt like I had a handle on my relationships. Nothing I did was duplicatable and found myself wanting better access to higher quality women. I was convinced I was shy and not good enough to have the best girls I could find because I was scared of rejection. I discovered RP and Game about 2 yrs ago and have been diving into Day Game more and more over the past few months, applying the principles of intersexual dynamics and game along the way. Going from a typical shy guy to someone who can make his presence and intent known to the best-looking girl he can find while receiving good positive feedback feels empowering. A lot of improvements have been made and I feel like I am only getting started. I know I still have a lot to learn but I feel like I’m on the right path.

I’m writing up this field report b/c I’m looking for some feedback. For starters IM fired up because this set was run technically correct and I feel the Day Game gods would be very pleased. Second its my first I Date and cold approach pull, with multiple bounces, coming to my apartment and doing virtually all the kinky stuff (except sex sorry guys I didn’t get the notch yet ☹). Thirdly my new friend is a virgin (still not sure if lying or not but I feel she is being sincere) and I would like to know what your experience has been with taking the v card from someone who says she’s saving herself for marriage.

Field Report:

I am a big fan of the London Day Game Model because I wanted to get out of the bar and into the streets. And it scared me and made me uncomfortable therefore I knew I needed to learn the skill. And now I can’t stop . I discovered it first from Krauser and have been using the free content that Tom Torero has online on youtube and his website. For those who are unfamiliar with the model it looks simply like this:

Open

Stack

Vibe

Invest

Close

The whole interaction lasted about 8 minutes, and that 8 minutes bought me 3 days worth of intimate company with one of the best looking black girls (never been w a black girl before either ) I’v ever met. Here’s how it panned out…

Open

I’m walking the Boardwalk by my apartment and I just finished up a few “Rapid Fire” warm up sets. This is a little hack you can use to get out of your mind and into a sociable mood. Just go right up to the first few people you see and like- male, female, group, whatever and pay them a compliment. I just practice my canned opener and then say I gotta run.

“Excuse me can I tell you something really random” – (The answer is 99.999% yes)

“I just noticed you and I think you look really nice/cute/beautiful/stylish today and I just had to tell you. I gotta run but have a great day!”

With each compliment I give I feel more and more in my element and can feel myself buzzing with positive social energy. I’ll do 2 or 3 then hop into sets asap.

I see this cute little African girl in a white and blue romper walking in the opposite direction to me and listening to music. I don’t get an IOI but I like what I see. She passes and I look back and using the “0” second rule, I turn and jog around her getting right in front of her while saying slowly, with a cheeky smile and laser eye contact

“Excuse me miss, can I tell you something really random? (yes) I saw you while you walked past and I think you look really cute today so I had to tell you”

I received positive feedback in an enthusiastic response with nice and friendly tonality from her. Her eyes dilated and opened wildly as they fixed on my gaze. The corners of her mouth raise up towards her cheeks in a cheeky grin. From my perspective a very positive and good feeling elicited from my compliment. She verbally acknowledges the compliment.

Stack

I go right into a canned stack without a pause. “You look very creative, I’m going to guess you’re an Artist.”

I elicit a positive enthusiastic response. My target giggles, her pupils dilate again and she smiles. The assumption is good and she corrects me that she went to school for finance. I use this topic to riff a vibing story.

Vibe

I acknowledge her and go right into my vibing story. The topic is working in finance. I riff the following in a fun/ flirty manner

“When I think of you working in finance I picture you crunching numbers on the computer as fast as you can so you can go home and open a bottle of wine to decompress.”

I can’t remember the exact hook point but I get a few strong hooks. We are playfully bantering back and forth and I tease her with some cold reading that I was surprisingly spot on with. She asks me questions and I share in a teasing frame. Specifically she asks me what my sign was and how old I am, both to which I challenge her to guess. We’re flirting back and forth.

Invest

This part was easy because this girl can’t shut up. She has a really big mouth. I just let her talk and talk and add in a question here or there to guide the conversation. I add info where I can about myself to ground the conversation. I’m dialing my energy down a bit here and taking the gas off of attraction and allow some comfort and rapport to build between her and I. I was receiving solid investment from her.

Close

I am sensing the set is coming to a close. She is giving me a time constraint that the needs to check her car to make sure she didn’t get a ticket and I am making a FTC as well so I go for the number close. I tell her this canned number close:

“Well before you go and I go, another time, I’d like to invite you for a drink because I think you’re attractive. (I pull my phone out and begin assuming her area code and allow her to fill in the blanks). She gives me her number and I call her on the spot to make sure she saves my info correctly.

I Date

About 1 hour passes and I finish up my sets because there just isn’t much going on this day (I opened only one more set and got rejected…oh well) I’m walking and see Miss J once again walking in my direction (maybe she was day gaming too who knows lol). I wave her down and stop her again and now the vibe was like catching up with an old friend. We jump right into rapport but I am still being my natural flirty self and she’s being girly. She asks me why I didn’t ask her before to grab a drink today. I respond that I was going to walk to a pub a block away now for a drink and some dinner and I invite her to join. I am met with an enthusiastic yes.

V1 – Pub

We get drinks and we are vibing with good conversation. Miss J has a big mouth so this part was easy. We talked about movies, music, books, family, goals, values. Pretty much getting her life story here but maintaining a care free and nonchalant attitude. She sets up a a few double entendre for me and I make sure I take the bait every time, playfully. And I get good vibes at each joke. Good attraction and comfort. We are here for about 60 mins before I tell her we are going on an adventure. To which she happily follows my lead.

V2- Ice cream

We walk to an icecream spot one block away continuing attraction and comfort. We talk about past relationships, she gives me really good feedback about my approach (all positive), and dating in the 21st century. Miss J eats her ice cream like a little child and creates a huge mess. It melts on her chest and legs. I use this as an opportunity to escalate and, grabbing some napkins I clean her up with each drip. She’s giggling and can’t seam to get enough of this. Sexual tension is building.

V3 – Bounce to my apartment

She tells me she has to use the bath room. I say “Lets go back to mine. You can use the BR and we can watch a movie and chill in the AC”. She agrees and we go for a walk half way then uber the rest. I put on a movie and while she’s sitting next to me I see her tits from the side of her romper because she’s not wearing a bra. I bring her in close to me and we make out. I get her undressed and I’m going for the lay when she tells me she’s a virgin* (womp womp). In which case its really nbd to me either way. We spend some time in foreplay until she leaves. We agree on a time bridge to hit the beach the following afternoon

*at the time I wasn’t sure she was being authentic or not but I have a good feeling that she is telling the truth. After some playful fingering she has one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever felt and is telling me that she’s saving herself for marriage. I’m cool w taking the v card but I know it will take some comfort building. Any best practices on moving this forward to get the notch?

Day 2

Day 2 - I pick up where I left off with some attraction and comfort. We spend a few hours at the beach, bounce to my apartment. I escalate and the cloths fly off but don’t get farther than foreplay. We grab some food and walk back to my apartment. I get a little bit of LMR as shes sitting on my bed but I just let her talk herself out of it which worked in this case. One moment she’s explaining to me we can’t see each other and the next she’s naked on my bed (women lol). So I escalate and I was just barely inside of her but she couldn’t relax enough to let me in. We have done virtually everything under the sun at this point minus anal (maybe my next best push)

Questions: With taking the V Card, what have you guys found best practice is? My gut tells me more comfort and just stay with the abundance mentality. I’ll spin the plate until I find someone better. We are both in agreeance we can keep this casual and I’m still going out to meet more women. What do you guys think?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt a virgin would be okay with keeping things casual with a dude she just met off the street lol she’s lying. But play along playa, maybe she’ll give you some in return if you do. She probably had a lot of experience doing other sexual acts at the very least so she’s definitely not a virgin in in that regard.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report

Hard 9 feminine and not afraid to show it, 22 yo African American. 5’0. Size 0. Yoga enthusiast. All her weight is found in her tits and ass. My dream woman

A little about me: 28, Caucasian, working full time in sales living here in the US. 26 notches and counting. Growing up my strategy consisted of night game, gutter game, girls in social circles etc but I never really felt like I had a handle on my relationships. Nothing I did was duplicatable and found myself wanting better access to higher quality women. I was convinced I was shy and not good enough to have the best girls I could find because I was scared of rejection. I discovered RP and Game about 2 yrs ago and have been diving into Day Game more and more over the past few months, applying the principles of intersexual dynamics and game along the way. Going from a typical shy guy to someone who can make his presence and intent known to the best-looking girl he can find while receiving good positive feedback feels empowering. A lot of improvements have been made and I feel like I am only getting started. I know I still have a lot to learn but I feel like I’m on the right path.

I’m writing up this field report b/c I’m looking for some feedback. For starters IM fired up because this set was run technically correct and I feel the Day Game gods would be very pleased. Second its my first I Date and cold approach pull, with multiple bounces, coming to my apartment and doing virtually all the kinky stuff (except sex sorry guys I didn’t get the notch yet ☹). Thirdly my new friend is a virgin (still not sure if lying or not but I feel she is being sincere) and I would like to know what your experience has been with taking the v card from someone who says she’s saving herself for marriage.

Field Report:

I am a big fan of the London Day Game Model because I wanted to get out of the bar and into the streets. And it scared me and made me uncomfortable therefore I knew I needed to learn the skill. And now I can’t stop . I discovered it first from Krauser and have been using the free content that Tom Torero has online on youtube and his website. For those who are unfamiliar with the model it looks simply like this:

Open

Stack

Vibe

Invest

Close

The whole interaction lasted about 8 minutes, and that 8 minutes bought me 3 days worth of intimate company with one of the best looking black girls (never been w a black girl before either ) I’v ever met. Here’s how it panned out…

Open

I’m walking the Boardwalk by my apartment and I just finished up a few “Rapid Fire” warm up sets. This is a little hack you can use to get out of your mind and into a sociable mood. Just go right up to the first few people you see and like- male, female, group, whatever and pay them a compliment. I just practice my canned opener and then say I gotta run.

“Excuse me can I tell you something really random” – (The answer is 99.999% yes)

“I just noticed you and I think you look really nice/cute/beautiful/stylish today and I just had to tell you. I gotta run but have a great day!”

With each compliment I give I feel more and more in my element and can feel myself buzzing with positive social energy. I’ll do 2 or 3 then hop into sets asap.

I see this cute little African girl in a white and blue romper walking in the opposite direction to me and listening to music. I don’t get an IOI but I like what I see. She passes and I look back and using the “0” second rule, I turn and jog around her getting right in front of her while saying slowly, with a cheeky smile and laser eye contact

“Excuse me miss, can I tell you something really random? (yes) I saw you while you walked past and I think you look really cute today so I had to tell you”

I received positive feedback in an enthusiastic response with nice and friendly tonality from her. Her eyes dilated and opened wildly as they fixed on my gaze. The corners of her mouth raise up towards her cheeks in a cheeky grin. From my perspective a very positive and good feeling elicited from my compliment. She verbally acknowledges the compliment.

Stack

I go right into a canned stack without a pause. “You look very creative, I’m going to guess you’re an Artist.”

I elicit a positive enthusiastic response. My target giggles, her pupils dilate again and she smiles. The assumption is good and she corrects me that she went to school for finance. I use this topic to riff a vibing story.

Vibe

I acknowledge her and go right into my vibing story. The topic is working in finance. I riff the following in a fun/ flirty manner

“When I think of you working in finance I picture you crunching numbers on the computer as fast as you can so you can go home and open a bottle of wine to decompress.”

I can’t remember the exact hook point but I get a few strong hooks. We are playfully bantering back and forth and I tease her with some cold reading that I was surprisingly spot on with. She asks me questions and I share in a teasing frame. Specifically she asks me what my sign was and how old I am, both to which I challenge her to guess. We’re flirting back and forth.

Invest

This part was easy because this girl can’t shut up. She has a really big mouth. I just let her talk and talk and add in a question here or there to guide the conversation. I add info where I can about myself to ground the conversation. I’m dialing my energy down a bit here and taking the gas off of attraction and allow some comfort and rapport to build between her and I. I was receiving solid investment from her.

Close

I am sensing the set is coming to a close. She is giving me a time constraint that the needs to check her car to make sure she didn’t get a ticket and I am making a FTC as well so I go for the number close. I tell her this canned number close:

“Well before you go and I go, another time, I’d like to invite you for a drink because I think you’re attractive. (I pull my phone out and begin assuming her area code and allow her to fill in the blanks). She gives me her number and I call her on the spot to make sure she saves my info correctly.

I Date

About 1 hour passes and I finish up my sets because there just isn’t much going on this day (I opened only one more set and got rejected…oh well) I’m walking and see Miss J once again walking in my direction (maybe she was day gaming too who knows lol). I wave her down and stop her again and now the vibe was like catching up with an old friend. We jump right into rapport but I am still being my natural flirty self and she’s being girly. She asks me why I didn’t ask her before to grab a drink today. I respond that I was going to walk to a pub a block away now for a drink and some dinner and I invite her to join. I am met with an enthusiastic yes.

V1 – Pub

We get drinks and we are vibing with good conversation. Miss J has a big mouth so this part was easy. We talked about movies, music, books, family, goals, values. Pretty much getting her life story here but maintaining a care free and nonchalant attitude. She sets up a a few double entendre for me and I make sure I take the bait every time, playfully. And I get good vibes at each joke. Good attraction and comfort. We are here for about 60 mins before I tell her we are going on an adventure. To which she happily follows my lead.

V2- Ice cream

We walk to an icecream spot one block away continuing attraction and comfort. We talk about past relationships, she gives me really good feedback about my approach (all positive), and dating in the 21st century. Miss J eats her ice cream like a little child and creates a huge mess. It melts on her chest and legs. I use this as an opportunity to escalate and, grabbing some napkins I clean her up with each drip. She’s giggling and can’t seam to get enough of this. Sexual tension is building.

She tells me she has to use the bath room. I say “Lets go back to mine. You can use the BR and we can watch a movie and chill in the AC”. She agrees and we go for a walk half way then uber the rest. I put on a movie and while she’s sitting next to me I see her tits from the side of her romper because she’s not wearing a bra. I bring her in close to me and we make out. I get her undressed and I’m going for the lay when she tells me she’s a virgin* (womp womp). In which case its really nbd to me either way. We spend some time in foreplay until she leaves. We agree on a time bridge to hit the beach the following afternoon

*at the time I wasn’t sure she was being authentic or not but I have a good feeling that she is telling the truth. After some playful fingering she has one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever felt and is telling me that she’s saving herself for marriage. I’m cool w taking the v card but I know it will take some comfort building. Any best practices on moving this forward to get the notch?

Questions: With taking the V Card, what have you guys found best practice is? My gut tells me more comfort and just stay with the abundance mentality. I’ll spin the plate until I find someone better. We are both in agreeance we can keep this casual and I’m still going out to meet more women. What do you guys think?
Excellent that you're getting dates from a daytime approach. I'll give a full breakdown after I finish my homework for the day lolol

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgins certainly do exist, and the best thing about them is their ability to Pair Bond.
LOL

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too blackpill my bro.

Not all women are wh0res. That's just what society wants you to think so you'll join the mass black pill orgy.
No I don't consider myself blackpill but I believe in statistics and play the law of averages. If there is a woman worth pursuing and she's not mentally messed up and looks good, there's a rare chance she'll be a virgin these days by the time she's 30 in the West, especially if she's on social media of any kind. In other non-western cultures and religions, it's certainly more feasible.

Plus how does not being a virgin equal a wh0re?

Also why do you think tons of hymen repair facilities exist if there wasn't a demand?

All I'm saying is just because a gal says she's a virgin these days, don't take her word 100% and do your due diligence.

Reaction score
I know this isnt always true but did she have any blood after sex because of breaking the hymen? Hymens can break for other reasons but if she is a virgin and not a horse rider (lol) theres a chance she would have a little blood after sex.

socially/psychologically you should just lead with empathy. To most modern western women virginity is still a meaningful concept. So she may feel vulnerable after losing it. As she grows this'll probably change but people rarely if ever plan out their psychological development 5 yrs+ down the road. your kinda weird if you do.

She clearly likes you. So just be the "masculine space to let her femininity express itself"

Cheers

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report

Field Report:

Open

Stack

Vibe

Invest

Close

Open

Stack

Vibe

Invest

Close

I Date

V1 – Pub

V2- Ice cream

Day 2

Day 2 - I pick up where I left off with some attraction and comfort. We spend a few hours at the beach, bounce to my apartment. I escalate and the cloths fly off but don’t get farther than foreplay. We grab some food and walk back to my apartment. I get a little bit of LMR as shes sitting on my bed but I just let her talk herself out of it which worked in this case. One moment she’s explaining to me we can’t see each other and the next she’s naked on my bed (women lol). So I escalate and I was just barely inside of her but she couldn’t relax enough to let me in. We have done virtually everything under the sun at this point minus anal (maybe my next best push)

There are no virgins. They masturbate.