Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report - Date 1/2 Came a Day Early

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This report is in response to this girl: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

I decided to call her the night before our date to confirm (I was on my way to the gym). She told me we were still on for our date tomorrow night and that tonight she and a few of her girlfriends were going to a rock and roll concert at a local brewery where they let you come and try the latest beers. She asked me if I wanted to come and I joked that "She just wanted to check out my moves". She laughed and I told her maybe I'd show after the gym and she said "Ok either way we're on for tomorrow right?" and I said "Yes." Fast forward.

I decide to invite a friend of mine from the gym to the concert with me as a wingman since she's going to have a bunch of gfs and her and I don't really know eachother. It's better than flying there solo especially if she decides to run around and I'm not the type to chase her around so I'll have my friend to kick it with and meet other women. I get there and buy my ticket (only $10) and the place is packed. Probably 4-500 people crammed in this place and everyone is drinking. I grab myself a beer and so does my friend and I see my girl (HB8) and her friends show up and she sees me. She comes over and smiles and says hi and goes up with her gfs to grab a beer.

3 / 4 of her gfs are cute and they see me but we dont get introduced by HB8. While she's getting her beer, I tell my friend we should go check out this massive party and go into the room where the concert is and get out of this crammed lobby. He agrees and we start mobbing around and I keep running into friends (both guys and girls) and make several appearances in different groups, meeting the girls I haven't met before who are with the people I do. This was a good opportunity to expand my social circles and I probably met 10 new girls in about 15 minutes just through other people I knew. My wingman and I got pretty deep into the concert area and there were groups of girls all over the place. I opened up one girl with 2 beers by asking her if she was "IRISH" and another group with a simple "Hey whats up? Having a good time? Great band yaaaa!" - Probably chatted to about 3-5 sets but it was pretty loud in there with the band playing to get any good rapport without screaming in peoples ear and I wanted to go meet up with HB8 and her friends since they'd have their drinks. We looked around and they were coming down the aisle towards us and I decided to meet HB8 and start dancing with her but as I made my move, another guy who was about 15 paces ahead of me and looked GRUNGY as all hell started moving towards her dancing and she jived with him for like 60 seconds. I stopped cold in my tracks and let them finish before I even let her know I was nearby (she hadnt seen me approaching) and when she was me her eyes lit up and I took her hand and said "Lets go dance". She was totally in the mood so we went to the very front of the stage and started rocking out to the music. We probably danced for an hour and a half, talked in eachothers ear a bit and exchanged a lot of kino while dancing. I rubbed my abs againsty her flat stomach several times while we danced close and she had her hand on my pecs or arms. It was great knowing I was in good shape and she was feeling my body.

I had to take a major piss so after a song finished I told her lets go get some more drinks and she and I headed out to the lobby area together. She got caught up chatting with a guy-friend (shes the flighty type it seems) on the way out and I just ditched her so I could hit the pisser. I went and got myself a beer after my piss and proceeded to come back inside and she was sitting down by the entrance being macked on by some dude and his friend (or so it seemed) and she had a beer in front of her which Im guessing he had bought her. She saw me and I smiled at her and she asked if I was going to go back and dance. I said "Yes, lets go." in a dominant voice but she replied "ok, gimme a few minutes to finish talking to my friends." I said sure and walked off to go dance. I figured she wanted to see what this guys game was and I wasnt going to come off being insecure or worried, I had a better plan.

My new plan was to go meet other women and get #s if i could. The band announced there were only 3-5 songs left so I knew that if she never came back to dance I could just bust game for 20-30 minutes and meet her tomorrow for our date if we didn't see eachother again that night. I ended up at the front of the stage rocking out to the music which was really good and dancing with about 5 girls that I'd just met. There were some creepy old guys there so being young and in shape, the girls gravitated towards dancing with me whenever the creeps got to close to them. I was having fun and then I started dancing with HB8 Blonde who i'd recognized as a waitress from a resturaunt I eat at occasionally. We danced the last 2 songs together and It was hellsa fun, I number closed her and she seemed interested in going out soon. I took a picture with her on me camera phone and stored it under her name later that night so I could remember who she was/looked like.

The band played an encor which was awesome and then we started clearing out and as I got the entrance, HB8 my date was still there chatting with that dude. I had met up with another guy friend of mine and we went to the side to chat about the night and girls we knew who were there. HB8 came up to me a few minutes later and asked if we were still on for our date tomorrow (she must have known that I was no dummy and had seen her flirting with that guy the last 30 minutes). I told her "we were still on and she smiled and said great and I kiss-closed her right there." It was brief and happened so naturally before I even realized what I had done. Anyhow she ran off to meet her gfs and my friend and I talked about her and her friends a bit. Then the strangest thing happened. HB8 blonde and HB8 my date met up and started talking to eachother. It turns out they are friends!!! I watched them talk and couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

That about wrapped up my night and I headed out and went home. Im a bit exhausted today at work but the night was fun, I had a great time and really danced my ass off to good music.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good, and I think she was just trying to make you jealous and you didn't show it. Good work.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it was really a spontaneous date and I had no plans to go but figured it would be fun. I can't even really call it a "date perse'" since it was such a big gathering of people and her and I only hung out on the dance floor for an hour or so. Ultimately I had a great time because I chose to have fun on my own. Its important to realize that she never came back to the dance floor and spent the rest of her night talking with some guy while I went and danced my ass off. I guarantee I had more fun then I would have standing around waiting on her to finish talking to that guy which never would have finished anyways. Remember, go out to have fun for yourself! She probably saw me having fun anyways so she knows I wasn't bothered.