Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report =D

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys! i've got 2 field reports haha, and both are good.

Ok so a girl i work with and I are talking on valentines day about the date i had later that night, (good social proof :) ) anyways, this girl is about an hb.. 7.5 and she's really cool. but i was excited about my date, so i didn't really hit on her. My valentines sucked ass, chick was a *****, so i nexted her. next day at work (sunday) hb 7.5 asks me how my date went. I tell her that it was great, but i didn't click w/ the girl, so i was just going to stay friends w/ her. so me and hb7.5 start talking some more, and i find out she goes to private school and she tells me she can cook. i made a mental note. Me and a freind start talkinga bout pool, and i say jokingly "haha girls can't shoot pool dude" and hb7.5 over hears this and looks at me and is like "haha what'd you just say".
So we start talking about pool, and i ask if she can play and she replies "no i'm horrible haha". here i used some of the c&f, by saying "hey we should play some time then, i coudl teach you" and she laughed and said "haha alright" then i said "but only the first ones free, after that you're gonna have to make me dinner or something to pay ;) ). She giggles and says alright. So then i say "alright give me your number and i'll call you some time next week and we can play" she giggles and says ok
5 mins later she comes up to me and slips me a piece of paper. "what's this" i ask. She smiles and says "It's a surprise".

It was her number. =D. that was last saturday, i called her weds and we're goign to play some pool friday night.

Approach 2 :

This girl is unbelievably hot.. like a 9 in my book. I was attracted to her the intstant i saw her. I wanted to meet her really bad.. so one day after 7th period, a freidn and i were wlaking and she knew my freind. they talked a bit and i introduced myself, didn't go fora number close yet. So all this week i've been trying to get myself to talk to her, and i knew that i could get her number b/c sh ewas someone interested in me. (2 weeks ago my school had this talent show type thing, and i played guitar and sang. One of my girl friends who is friends w/ HB9 said that she sat next to her during my song, and at the end she asked my friend who i was, and said i was really good and cute). anyway.. oh yeah so i was really scared and nervous. but today, i felt different. it was a nice day outside, and in one of my calsses we were watching a movie called "Before sunset", where the guy in it is a natural DJ. So after that class, i told myself.. "what the hell, i'm goin for it, if she rejects me so what". So i see her standing and i walk pu to her

me : "hey XXX what's up, we met last week"
her " hey randomguy22, yeah i remember"
me : "i've been meaning to talk to you, you seem like really fun girl and i'd like to hang ou twith you some time and get to know you"
her ; "sure, what're you doing this weekend?"
me " i'm working on saturday, but i get off pretty early, you can giv eme ur number and i'll call u when i get off so we can set something up"
her "k" and proceeds to write the number on my hand.

=D what a great week, 2 dates, same weekend. Does life get better?

nath

Don Juan
Reaction score
=D what a great week, 2 dates, same weekend. Does life get better?
yea
having both of them on the same day :p

anyways good job :cool: