Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report by Smooth Player 056

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report By Smooth Player 056

Ok this is one of the weirdest approaches I have ever done. There is this hot girl HB8, brwn hair, blue eyes, short jean skirt, jenna jameson looking heels. she is just sitting down with her friend an UG3. Every guy has been eyeing her, I casually aproach her I tell her:
""Excuse me (to get her to stop) I just wanted to say thank you."
Her curiosity bells just went DING. She'll almost inevitably ask why, though it is ok if she doesn't.
"Have you ever had one of those days where, you find yourself feeling sort of aloof... you're not really happy, but not really sad either... you just feel like your adrift. Then suddenly you find you bump into somebody with an incredibly warm and beautiful smile that just makes you feel wonderful for the rest of the day?"
She will almost surely smile more at this point, or give some degree of positive response.
"So, I just had to thank you for brightening up my day... Though, you know it would be a shame if this is the last time I'll see that wonderful smile... what's your name?""

After I offer my name she says naturally "Hi im Cammy" I shake her hand but continue to hold on to her hand as i make more conversation. Thats how i judge interst level I hold her hand while i talk to her, if she lets me, she is interested if not ive got a little work ahead.

I then say: " I gotta get going but if you give me your number Ill call you sometime"
I get her number and im off

THat same day I use my Ultimate KISS TRICK and get a kiss from this girl.

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE!!!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YOU.

AWSOME. O BY THE WAY WHATS YOUR "ULTIMATE KISS TRICK"

LATER PPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whyshy
NICE!!!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD IT IN YOU.

AWSOME. O BY THE WAY WHATS YOUR "ULTIMATE KISS TRICK"

LATER PPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPP
/caps. please.

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum getting it's groove back. I need to get back into the feild. Damn football pratices tho. Hopefully when football I get pimpin back into affect

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DA KID
This forum getting it's groove back.
Its about time and boy am i glad.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That exact approach is from fastseduction.com --------> playerguide 101 --> FR

Again, if you dont cite where you got the idea it comes across as a lie to anyone who knows what youre talking about. Honestly, I dont think you even made that approach.

sinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
That exact approach is from fastseduction.com --------> playerguide 101 --> FR

Again, if you dont cite where you got the idea it comes across as a lie to anyone who knows what youre talking about. Honestly, I dont think you even made that approach.
haha... owned