Field Report - Bar Crawling

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you didn't just bang the girl you were with in the first place. Sounds like she was down until you p!ssed her off.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, as they say.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you saying to warrant the woman pushing you in set? All c and no f? o_O

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got more numbers. Got rejected too.

Got a hotties number. Made her kiss my Cheek. Ended up on my lips. Oops

Met some guys. Some may have been gay others were cool. I let them witness my awesome

Going hime

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why you didn't just bang the girl you were with in the first place. Sounds like she was down until you p!ssed her off.
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, as they say.
I wanted to but she wanted to place me in orbit so I ramped up the sexuality. I'm sure she will hmu later.

Even if she was down, I only want the ones that are absolutely sprung to stay around me. I'll never negotiate or compromise with a hot chick.

What are you saying to warrant the woman pushing you in set? All c and no f? o_O
One chick was into me, but her friend saw me hitting on a ton of others. I didn't bother to protect myself. The chick I wanted ran away from the cvck blocker and sneaked me her number anyway.

I don't recall the words I used. They don't matter anyway.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pregaming with a hottie I scooped last night. She loves me. I'm gonna try to get her to take me the scene and buy me shots. Listening to look at me by xxxtentacion.

Goal: threesome with the hottie that's giving me a ride

Mindset: goat goat goat

Approach: aggressive as fvck
she's incredibly beautiful.

Just curious, is it normal for the females in your area to do their eyebrows so thick? Is that the standard? Where I am I dont see that but I realize in some areas it's the norm. do you guys notice eyebrows like that? Or do you look past them because the chick is otherwise capturing you?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you in general. This is an amazing example of perseverance. You simply cannot personalize rejection, you must forge ahead. Modify as you go if you realize something is not working, but continue to have faith in yourself, and your game.