I'm am happy to say that I am now back in college after a break from a dissapoint spring semester of '03(love wise that is). With the help of my religion, Dr. Phil and of course this site, I have been able to use my newly gained self-confidence and self-esteem to my advantage. I have not gotten any "digits," that is not the current goal. I have been succsessful in approaching women without pressuring to get the phone number. Now I find myself developing a confort zone with women much quicker. This means that soon I will no longer need to have a "confort zone" anymore! I find that by focusing on using an approach where I only require myself to be friendly, I am able to perform better, so to speak. Before, I was preasuring myself to get the digits. Now, I have taken that preasure away. I may not be getting the digits, but I am getting comfortable approaching women that I am not familar with. Once this has been mastered, then I can start trying to get the number. At this point, I have been observing and looking for potential dates. So far, I have found 2 girls that I find attractive and interesting. 1 in my Directing Class and 1 in my English class. None so far in my Tennis class however, I have only had 1 class period so far, so more time is needed. I think I'm leaning toward the girl in my English class. Shes more of a 8.5-9 range, but she fits my physical preferances well, but so does the girl in my directing class(she's about a 7.5-8, which is still good). So, what I plan to do on Monday of next week, is approach the girl 8.5-9HB. We sat next to each other to day and I did talk to her a little and joked with her. I plan to give her a formal interduction on monday, so that we are officaily no longer strangers. I will sake her hand, for I believe that is important. This will elminate my need for a confort zone with her. And, when and if I decide to ask her out, it will be much easier to do. At any rate, I wanted you all to see how much better I am doing now. I know it is not much growth, but it is signifciant. Things are moving along faster then I expected. I would also like to thank those of you who helped me as well.