Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - awesome night!!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

It's 7:25 am, I'm just getting in after one of the most enjoyable nights in recent memory. It started off very slowly, with wingmen Joseph and Brad - two of the most Beta guys I know. What they lack in technique, they make up in enthusiasm and cash. Weird, but on a Friday night, Joseph and I played a game of chess - loser had to get a girl to buy him a drink and buy a round of carbombs.

The game ended in a draw- as we were both toasted, or getting there soon.

While playing, it was like a world championship game - except everybody was drinking and smoking. We were the center of attention.

Drama potential #1 - "nexted" girl from Ga Tech dropped by with a couple of guys in tow. No doubt to see my reaction.
Drama Potential #2 - Bartender chick with the poorly behaved kid came with a date.
Drama Potential #3- Girl I macked on last month and got flaked on came with the guy who did not blow it.

Big Pappy's director's cut -

Drama potential #1 - It did bother me at first, that she came to my house to show off. Then I thought about why she was there. Confidence just soared - I know she was there to get a rise out of me. Her mission not accomplished!

Drama potential #2 - Guy was a total drunken slob. :)
Drama potential #3 - This girl got in a fight with the dude. Marched out on him, he followed. He left her ass there. She got to go home with the Big Pappy prize.
Got two other numbers, two different tongues in my ear.

I'll add more later when I'm coherent.
Best of Luck.

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you by chance paps bigger brother? Or you you paps master/teacher? If so he should learn more from you. Your FR's are much simpler, briefer, more believable, and concise. Good job!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Jay Fiedler
Are you by chance paps bigger brother? Or you you paps master/teacher? If so he should learn more from you. Your FR's are much simpler, briefer, more believable, and concise. Good job!!
Fiedler, shut up. :rolleyes:

I'm a bit confused. Where were you playing chess that everyone was surrounding you and drinking/smoking?

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused. Where were you playing chess that everyone was surrounding you and drinking/smoking?
- squirrels

Our evening started at the pub around 8:30 - the place had maybe twenty guys in it - no women. We were sitting in the center of the ****tail tables. The game lasted 45 minutes or so - by the time it ended the place was packed.

Your FR's are much simpler, briefer, more believable, and concise. Good job!!
-- Jay Fiedler

Thanks, but after sleeping on it, it seems to me that the only benefit this has for anybody who reads it, is that it's very important to attempt to date as many ladies as you can. Because, situations and events in your environment can cause things to turn sour. Each one of those girls might have responded quite differently. It could very easily have gone the other way.

At this point in time, each one of those girls are still scratching their heads wondering how it is that I know who their friends are when they try to be "civil" and introduce me. It really takes the wind out of their sails when the new guy and I have already shared beer. The questions that run through their heads when they realize this make for the most amusing facial expressions.

It is particularly satisfying to me that with the exception of the nexted Ga Tech girl, each lady in question is more interested now than they were before.

And, no, I'm quite certain that my brother, having been married for the past ten years is not even aware of this site. No relation whatsoever to "paps".

Oh, and I may need some help. I think I'm suffering from four-itus! All four ladies in the queue are just ...delicious!

Last edited:

WizardOfOz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Orignally posted by Big Pappy
Oh, and I may need some help. I think I'm suffering from four-itus!
For this I prescribe the standard one-itis cure, get out and date more women. Maybe take up a new hobby.

Good work Big Pappy.