"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Field Report and IOI's

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Alright guys heres one of my field reports for getting #s/setting things up with women.

I was in one of my college lab classes and we work in groups of 4-5 people. Well Jen was in one of my groups, and during the 2 hour period we worked together a lot, and she showed several IOI including kino, moved to sit next to me, joking/flirting around. She also was quick to help me when I didnt understand part of the lab. About halfway through the hour she complained about how there was nothing going on tonight and that she was going back to her dorms bored. This sparked the thought in me, hey she probably wants me to ask her to do something tonight. I figured I'd ask her out after class got out, rather than take the chance of getting shot down in front of my other lab partners (however unlikely) As the lab went on the flirting continued and she complained at least twice more that she would be going back to her dorm bored. She was practically asking me to ask her out! I was like yeah, she definatly wants me to ask her to hang out. Class got out, and we were chatting while walking down the hallway, and I said somthing along the lines of "Hey since ur not doing anything tonight want to go see Open Waters?" She said she hadnt seen it, and that that was a great idea. Then I asked her # and told her I'd call her when I got home (I'm a commuter) I called a lil bit ago and she wants to hang out at her dorm for a little bit, then go to the movie. Things couldnt have gotten much better for me. I'd just like to point out to the afcs that if a girl continuously points out that shes not doing anything she WANTS you to ask her out. Thats it, I'm hoping things go well tonight. :D
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Why go to a movie? That's lame.

Rent a DVD, grab some beer, and then before the opening credits finish, make out with her.

Duh.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lame? possibly, but gotta start somewhere

rent a dvd? can do
grab beer? a. I live with my parents and b. I'm 18
so I could get beer, but I cant drink around my parents

make out? in the works
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Do it at HER dorm room. Be sure to put a sock on the door knob to let her roommate know :)
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol good call
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top