Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: A night of fun, too much alkahol equals f*ck ups

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night me and two of my boys decide to make a club run. They show up at my crib while I'm watching the Laker game and we start pounding beers before taking a cab to the club.

My two friends that rolled with me, one is 41 and he's fun to party with but he doesn't really holler at the females. He brought his nephew who's 25 and he doesn't have any fear of approaching, so I knew I had a wingman. I'll refer to them as "uncle" and "nephew" from now on.

After waiting in line for seemingly forever, we finally get in. I head to the bar because it's a bad habit and order a round for the fellas. I walk accross the club to give the drinks to my friends, finished up the first round and I began walking back to the bar to get another round.

Apparently there were three really cute petite blonde girls standing in my way, and one of them grabbed my arm to get my attention, according to the nephew. I danced with her for a quick minute, then sent them on my way, intent on getting another drink. Yeah, I blew off 3 hot girls in favor of alkahol, yeah I know.

After a couple of rounds of hennesey, I find myself dancing with this fine sista, forgot all the club rules for pickup, couldn't close, too much hennesey at this point. Myself and the nephew tried hitting up a few more sets on the dance floor, I don't remember what happened, I don't think anything did.

The nephew had this tall chick on his jock but he wasn't feeling her.

We ended up taking a cab back home, drunk off our asses.

At any rate, I had a f*ckin blast, even if my game suffered, I have no regrets. If you're going to go out to hook up, keep the alkahol consumption in check, otherwise you'll **** up your game or take home a blimp.

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, props to you for drinking such a fine cognac.

Second, I totally agree with you on this one. I did the same last friday, although it was jager that did me in and i was completely unreceptive to signals and coudn't access my mental database of DJ tips as i normally can. no digits.

The next night i kept it really moderate, 3-4 beers throughout the entire night, sipped them slow, really just something to hold and I walked away w/ 5 #s. w/ less alcohol in my system i was able to maintain composure all night and laughed at guys like me from friday night, fumbling all over women and getting nowhere.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LucidDreamer
First, props to you for drinking such a fine cognac.

Second, I totally agree with you on this one. I did the same last friday, although it was jager that did me in and i was completely unreceptive to signals and coudn't access my mental database of DJ tips as i normally can. no digits.

The next night i kept it really moderate, 3-4 beers throughout the entire night, sipped them slow, really just something to hold and I walked away w/ 5 #s. w/ less alcohol in my system i was able to maintain composure all night and laughed at guys like me from friday night, fumbling all over women and getting nowhere.
I hear you. When I just have 2 or 3 drinks, I'm chill, I can do my thing, carry on a conversation without making an ass out of myself. I started applying Player Supreme's observation game and it works, but only if you're not trashed. Nice buzz is good but getting f*cked up will kill it instantly.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

there's a fine line between having a solid, nice buzz but still being on top of your game and being just sloppy and retarded

atleast you didnt take home some super hottie only for your **** to go limp cuz you were too drunk and then she doesnt want to see you again

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maintaining a perfect buzz throughout the night is really complex...so many factors need to be included and the same amount of alcohol never gives you the same buzz...the amount of food you had throughout the day, sleep, the types of liquor you're drinking, the rate at which you drink, the amount you drink...even the venue and people you're around affects your buzz.

A good rule: 1 drink/hour sipped slowly for a total of 3-5 drinks throughout an average night, excluding NYE and big fvcking house parties, stuff like that.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate don't sweat it. There are sometimes when you just go out to party y'know and that sh!t's all good.